Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Am I In The Right Track? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I In The Right Track? (353 Views)

Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!Am I On The Right Track?? / Why Am I In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In The Right Track? by Corrosiveman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello everyone....
Am 22 years old....
After having series of problems in a Private University with the school authorities, I decided to Switch to Noun Mass Communication....is it advisable
Re: Am I In The Right Track? by Issabel2: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Am I In The Right Track? by Stephen0mozzy: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Corrosiveman:
Hello everyone....
Am 22 years old....
After having series of problems in a Private University with the school authorities, I decided to Switch to Noun Mass Communication....is it advisable

Contrary yo the opinions some people have about NOUN, you actually need to be at the top of your game academically if you want to come out with good grades in NOUN.

There's no physical class.. Most courses don't even have facilitations (eLectures) - so its you and your course material alone.

Exams are strict because there's no area of concentration, so you literally have to cover your materials to even fare well

But.. What exactly is your problems with the private Uni?

Money? Abi Academics?
Re: Am I In The Right Track? by Corrosiveman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Contrary yo the opinions some people have about NOUN, you actually need to be at the top of your game academically if you want to come out with good grades in NOUN.

There's no physical class.. Most courses don't even have facilitations (eLectures) - so its you and your course material alone.

Exams are strict because there's no area of concentration, so you literally have to cover your materials to even fare well

But.. What exactly is your problems with the private Uni?

Money? Abi Academics?
Not Academics....the school just de frustrate me
Stealing is high....
Got problem with the school authorities many times they have even told me that my problem us now too much....
Shaa ave already started in Noun this September
Re: Am I In The Right Track? by Stephen0mozzy: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Corrosiveman:

Not Academics....the school just de frustrate me
Stealing is high....
Got problem with the school authorities many times they have even told me that my problem us now too much....
Shaa ave already started in Noun this September

Hehe... You don be problem child for the school.

Well you're on a path, good or not is what you make of it .. School, irrespective of the name, is just a means to an end.. Not the end itself.

NB: I school there too grin
Re: Am I In The Right Track? by Corrosiveman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Hehe... You don be problem child for the school.

Well you're on a path, good or not is what you make of it .. School, irrespective of the name, is just a means to an end.. Not the end itself.

NB: I school there too grin
Thanks I pray my stay in Noun would be a Success

1 Like

Re: Am I In The Right Track? by lordparcel: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin
I think so

1 Like

Re: Am I In The Right Track? by Corrosiveman(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
lordparcel:
grin
I think so
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Handle Your Blocked Drains Whetstone In With The Guidance Of Experts / Rich Dad Poor Dad / UNN Student Wins Overall Campus Journalist Of The Year At Youths Digest Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.