Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup (14576 Views)

Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by abobote: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Charisco:
Some people will not sleep well tonight.

Corruption is everywhere, officials should treat everyone equal in this World cup. Messi is not god
Coz of common prediction

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by pacespot(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
I learned Argentina performances recently have been on fire
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by ufuosman(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Let's see den
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by abobote: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Starz825:
Its possible they are one of my top five predicted winners

Europe
*Croatia
*Netherlands (watch out for these guys)
*Portugal/Denmark

South America
*Argentina
*Brazil
Except they bench Ronaldo, remove Portugal
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Reference(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Possibly. European teams are not doing well presently perhaps due to over playing courtesy of the Nations League.

On the other hand I fear the over reliance on the Premiership by the Brazilian squad their perennial rivals.
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Olumaeme: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Good evening everyone.., please any where you see this type of comments please don't mind this 419 he is a well known fraudsters here on Nairaland, creating a new accounts everyday to keep scammings people's here on Nairaland,. it's a scammer that is behind the account using it for scamming business

Pls guys, if you're led to help kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:

Don't mind this fraudster please nairaland

You're the fraudster.
Talk to your family members or sell your phone and take care of yourself

3 Likes

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Ashley86400: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol, they have started.
You better not stake your life savings on simulations.
Who go win go win.
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by ceematics: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
My Dog predicted Portugal to win it
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by ngadaAwo: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
Messi would then be crowned diety and demi God of Soccer
trash
what do you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Reference(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ashley86400:
Lol, they have started.
You better not stake your life savings on simulations.
Who go win go win.

Exactly. One badly timed tackle, one red card and it's over. There are far too many things that can happen in a match thoughtless of a whole tournament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Yinkus009: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
I am rooting for Brazil to win the World Cup.

This World Cup of light no Dey I go use this power bank watch the matches.

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Iykenuwa(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
I know there's an ongoing conspiracy to ensure Messi wins the World Cup.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Mrklemo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sure... Messi is retiring with the trophy �
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Intrepid01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
I’ll tip Brazil(1), Argentina(2), England(3) in that order.
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by maxiart2(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Omonaja:
Who will win will win, predictions or not

grin grin
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Formation10: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Honestfrend:
Even me 2..... 8 Ballon d'Or loading for the real GOAT.

Not that groundnut oil in Man U..
For ur dream
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by dnawah(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
2010, 2014 , 2018 and then now predicting 2022
EA SPORTS has got every World Cup winner right since 2010 using FIFA simulations. It's predicted Argentina to lift the trophy next month using FIFA 23.

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1590011910254395392?t=X4GUpXbxT1arbuf6MTiZ3g&s=19
meself don predict am before. See link https://www.nairaland.com/4608540/france-winner

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by wiseone28: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Either Argentina or Brazil to win it

Both teams are hot
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by creolehunt: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Easier said than done lipsrsealed

This year world cup,if not Brazil, then it's definitely gonna be France again......

Come to think of it,why aren't our Men of God in africa aren't predicting abi prophesying that an african country is gonna win the world cup? grin

France with which midfield?

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Eyanbahose: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Not possible. Senegal will.

I need to purchase a powrbank to get ready for the WC. Nepal isn't to be trusted.

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Streetmovement(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Same feeling have been having
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Darammliveth(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Brazil stand a better chance in my opinion. From goal keeper to striker. They're a more balance team than the Argentine.

2 Likes

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by RPG2020(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hands down France na get the cup
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Aiel123: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Streetmovement:

Same feeling have been having
You still share the same feeling?
There's is a strong conviction in my spirit that Argentina is gonna lift the trophy.
I remain optimistic
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
I predicted it earlier
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by ngadaAwo: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:
Impossible
baby I'm dreaming about you
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Streetmovement(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aiel123:

You still share the same feeling?
There's is a strong conviction in my spirit that Argentina is gonna lift the trophy.
I remain optimistic

My feelings cane Into existence since last year, I'm with Argentina all de way
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by gulfer: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
For your mind, Argentina go beat Brazil in a WC final undecided undecided undecided
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by nairamaniac: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Easier said than done lipsrsealed

This year world cup,if not Brazil, then it's definitely gonna be France again......

Come to think of it,why aren't our Men of God in africa aren't predicting abi prophesying that an african country is gonna win the world cup? grin
France no longer stands a chance without Kante, Verane and Pogba.

No direct replacements for these players, especially Kante
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Aiel123: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Streetmovement:

My feelings cane Into existence since last year, I'm with Argentina all de way
Mine started immediately after Argentina's Copa America triumph.
As the Obidient movement christened, I'm daring to dream.
You know the last time Canada went to world cup Argentina lifted the trophy.
I don't just want a repeat of 2002 season.
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by davidtemi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
No be only Argentina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week / Lionel Messi Named World’s Most Marketable Athlete For 2023 By SportsPro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.