Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,024 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. (1390 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by Goodday90(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
The poster was even being nice

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by SWATMan: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2022
oilykid:
Same omojuwa that insulted GEJ, insulted his wife even insulted Ijaw as a tribe.. go back to 2015 and see how he and the likes of tolu ogunlesi insulted igbos too.. he is lucky that igbos are not as vile as him

My brother you have the time to explain to that senseless op. I have never seen a people as double faced as some of these guy's. They have all of a sudden forgotten all the insults they hurled at GEJ and most of his cabinet members. Today they are pretending to be morally impeccable. If you scroll through Twitter and nairaland posts in the months preceding the 2015 election and see what these Yorubas were saying about Jonathan, you will know that they are hipocrites.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by SWATMan: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2022
plaindealer:

Stay away from drugs..

And your boss is a drug lord cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by VERDA: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Yiibos, the most disgusting set of nuisance in this world.

Both old, young and even the unborn are filled with anger and hatred.

Says the person calling a whole tribe disgusting lol...the Irony.

Did an Igbo man sleep with your wife??, Everywhere I see your post, it's attacking them. Be a man and face the person that hurt you. Stop disgracing your generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) / Breaking News: Supporters Of APC Presidential Candidate Now Agree He Is Incompet / Tinubu Made My Visa To Los Angeles Possible In Year 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.