Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom (33299 Views)

PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by abokikhalifa: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zee0007:
She's old enough to make her choice. No one should drag her.

As for me, it's Peter Obi I'm voting for. No turning back!

If it was Tinubu that called muslim musician now all of you will be shouting anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by fof1: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Mercy avoid Atiku and Tinubu if you still want us to listen to your music. These old men don't listen or promote your music. They need to go and rest. They are too old to lead.

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

If you ask me to choose the best place to live in Nigeria, I go choose LAGOS

If you ask me to choose the tribe I'd like to marry from, I go choose FULANI. Their women dey fine like angels.

If you ask me my best Nigerian soup, It's AFANG SOUP
BUT
If you ask me to choose between the Presidential candidates, Obi is the best amongst them. It's not about tribe. Obi is not the best Igbo man, he is not the best Nigerian but he's better than Tinubu and Atiku.

My Friend...Pls have you Seen an Angel Before? So how do u compare Angels to Very Ugly Fulani Women, Pls?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by SugarGirl44(f): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:

Oga mumu, I am from the south my wife is Fulani. Sorry eh.

Well maybe you married one of those hawking kunu or fura. Congrats.
Classy fulanis barely marry outside their ethnic group sha.
You’re the mumu man, think again about your life.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by omotolsy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is a talented gospel singer not a child of God.

It is merely talent/gift, it does not mean she is totally saved/broken.

Deep calleth unto deep.
If you know you know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Bigchristo: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:
Many would think the place of gospel artistes is only Christian-themed occasions but it was a departure from the usual on Tuesday as gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo serenaded thousands of Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) supporters at the flag-off of the party’s 2023 governorship campaigns in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.

Mercy Chinwo performs at PDP rally in Akwa Ibom on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.

Political parties are wont to invite secular artistes and comedians to spice up their rallies but the PDP in Akwa Ibom departed from the norm with Chinwo’s performance.

The Port Harcourt-born songster, with her signature beret, mounted the colourfully decorated podium at exactly 01:12 pm and became the cynosure of all eyes as her mellifluous voice blended with the sweet rhythm of musical instruments to produce harmonious tunes.

For over 11 minutes, the 32-year-old dazzled Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel; his wife, Martha; and thousands of party loyalists in the state to gospel songs in local dialect and pidgin English.

Some of the songs she sang include ‘See the way you love me…’; ‘Jesus, you love me too much’, amongst others.

“Sister Mercy, this is electrifying,” the governor enthused in his speech after her ministration.

The singer got married to a pastor, Blessed Uzochikwa in August at an elaborate wedding attended by stars including singer and politician, Bankole Wellington aka Banky W.

Source: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1590012430511284226?t=O7WpJ2rqjMDhjR4ZyrkPYg&s=19
She is about to shoot herself in the leg the way Nigerians will come for her if eventually this Atiku win election and didn’t perform well, this is why I don’t do Christianity to such level of listening to any trash songs because those people actually cared about the money nothing more than the money
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Figuratively, Na all of us be ashewo!

NB: didn't mean that I literary term o!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Cromagnon: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:
Mercy avoid Atiku and Tinubu if you still want us to listen to your music. These old men don't listen or promote your music. They need to go and rest. They are too old to lead.

How many of you
You really think you're that important?

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

Then what will happen?

If you ask me to choose the tribe I'd like to marry from, I go choose FULANI. Their women dey fine like angels.

BUT

If you ask me to choose between the Presidential candidates, Obi is the best amongst them. It's not about tribe. Obi is not the best Igbo man, he is not the best Nigerian but he's better than Tinubu and Atiku.
it is about tribe
It always was been
It always will be
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Cromagnon: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Bigchristo:
She is about to shoot herself in the leg the way Nigerians will come for her if eventually this Atiku win election and didn’t perform well, this is why I don’t do Christianity to such level of listening to any trash songs because those people actually cared about the money nothing more than the money
which foot? All the people that campaigned for Abacha nothing happened to them
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

Pls leave Mercy alone o, allow her to make money o it is now left for us to choose who we prefer among them
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2022
omotolsy:
This is a talented gospel singer not a child of God.

It is merely talent/gift, it does not mean she is totally saved/broken.

Deep calleth unto deep.
If you know you know.

Weldone shebi na u Sabi who be child of God and who is not
����
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Bigchristo: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Cromagnon:
which foot? All the people that campaigned for Abacha nothing happened to them
Abacha never conducted an election before he died he was a military head of state so nobody campaign for him
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Cromagnon: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Bigchristo:
Abacha never conducted an election before he died he was a military head of state so nobody campaign for him

Young man
You're not old enough to speak on this
Ask your elders around about where 1 million man march started.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Bigchristo: 1:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Cromagnon:

Young man
You're not old enough to speak on this
Ask your elders around about where 1 million man march started.
You Dey cap, I maybe older than you in age if mentioned Abacha never conducted an election so WTF are you saying?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by ubimagos: 2:20am On Nov 09, 2022
PDP and Labour Party na one. They love it.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by woolinla(m): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

Who cares if you listen to it or not... Foool
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by HardMirror(m): 4:52am On Nov 09, 2022
MITCHELL96:
A sane Nigerian that loves this country will refuse to do any business with these thieves. But they're after the money.

If APC books her tomorrow, she'll still go.

All these celebs just wasting their influence, instead of them to influence people to vote for labour party they're busy working with these evil party that wrecked Nigeria.

Only P square and Wizkid are the ones fully obedient, I hope the rest of them does same too, they should use their influencial status to make people vote LP rather than using it to promote only their songs and to show people they can carry all sort of girls angry
nonsense. What is democracy again. So everyone should support the person you are supporting abi? Well i can bet with even my life obi is not winning. Una go rest very soon.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by JAGS001(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

Or what?

U beta pray for best candidate to win, leave all this politicians. They are all scammer
Exactly my point God bless your thinking i remember fighting dirty that Buhari will make life better then see now, we were all wrong but thank God he won because northerners could have started killing people from other regions if Buhari had lost then and the bomb blast in the north east stopped because security was tighting immediately he was inaugurated but kidnapping, armed bandits and increace in food prices another thing that make Buhari government became worse even though his government is trying when it comes to infrastructure, lets all pray for the best incoming President nobody is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Laughingkk: 5:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
PDP miscreants are now using money to influence Christians music stars just to score political cheap points tongue.
Stop calling those songs CHRISTIAN MUSIC they are CHURCH MUSIC

����
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by balladin: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2022
BATified2023:
let’s see how u igbos will boycott this again
Why always Igbos? It's always about Igbos, why?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by ridbell01(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

toxic supporters with toxic candidate because of politics she should not do her work again. You people are pathetic
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Angrygoat: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Thief
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by akbonus: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

MAY GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by BigYash: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
wdcouture:

The Bible actually says “the love of money is the root of all evil.” 1 Timothy 6:10, No the money itself.

Money is good. Ecclesiastes 7:12 says “Money is a protection.
Okay pastor. Thanks for the correction. Oya swear say you no love money grin na the love of the paper carry mercy reach there so..
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Image123(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
BigYash:
Okay pastor. Thanks for the correction. Oya swear say you no love money grin na the love of the paper carry mercy reach there so..

Is Frank Edwards and other celebrities supporting Obi for the love of money?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by jacobson662(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

i think the performance is for the pdp governorship candidate of the state because he is actually a pastor.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Kfed4ril(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

You have not seen shuwa Arabs, na why
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by alimiadedayo1: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.
how can obi be better than Atiku and tibubu? what are the indices you use to measure his best? in terms of competence Nd experience he doesn't have it compare to this two people

BUT

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Cromagnon: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bigchristo:
You Dey cap, I maybe older than you in age if mentioned Abacha never conducted an election so WTF are you saying?
the above shows you were not old enough to witness what you're talking about. But it's OK. Ignorance is bliss
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Bigchristo: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Cromagnon:
the above shows you were not old enough to witness what you're talking about. But it's OK. Ignorance is bliss
Its not hard Abeg tell us what year did Abacha contested for an election?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Cromagnon: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Bigchristo:
Its not hard Abeg tell us what year did Abacha contested for an election?
the year he was killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drive Through Ziks Junction, MCC & Upper Iweka Onitsha: Pictures & Video / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.