Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo (11883 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by egbabiekperemo1: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Britishpea: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
The man is smart and smooth. He’s calm and fierce at the same time. I loved how both him, kwakwanso and Kola responded to issues. But our Obinna was getting angry at ease, interrupting the fact checker after he happened to be the one who asked the fact checker to get into the work of checking.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Thebigheart: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
MrBAT23:
#BAT23

So you guys lost hope on BUHARI Government?

No be only Renewed Hope.
A man who couldn't sold any good ideas to his party Government is talking about renewed hope.

Let's have a rethink abeg.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by gassbee: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

Na all this kain talk dey provoke Wike the more.

Lol.
dat was a clear shade on Wike

1 Like

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

obi who cannot build Anambra
Peter Obi performed better than Tinubu as governor.

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Osaremwantaelvi:
Okowa is as useless as the 2015 election
Very true. Pensioners are ALWAYS protesting because of failure of Gov Okowa to pay pensioners.

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Dilimi: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okowa is actually a very intelligent guy.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by maco1: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

He can never be the president of Nigeria. Why are you wasting your data.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
maco1:

He can never be the president of Nigeria. Why are you wasting your data.
That is if you are everybody. Unfortunately, you have one vote ONLY. grin

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Exactly!

If Obi an half of Okowa’s brilliance, Atiku could have won the last election.

That mistake Atiku corrected, and with a pained Peter in same PDP, he had no option than to sabotage Atiku’s chances.

But Shettima’s brilliance is next to none….
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by alimiadedayo1: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
jamace:

Peter Obi performed better than Tinubu as governor.

so that is the pics u used to prove your point you must be silly though I am not supporting tinubu and I cannot vote for apc but Peter obi is a scame.. he had a very poor performance while in government and this is also as a result of his performance while a governore
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
so that is the pics u used to prove your point you must be silly though I am not supporting tinubu and I cannot vote for apc but Peter obi is a scame.. he had a very poor performance while in government and this is also as a result of his performance while a governore
No matter what you believe, Peter Obi is outstanding in character and past performance among the present crop of presidential aspirants.

You can insult me again if you like. I must join other well meaning Nigerians to rescue Nigeria from the claws of political jobbers like Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by SoaringLife01: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
I will not vote for Okowa because in my own opinion ,he is a wicked towards pensioners.
He has maradona his way to plant his stooge in the forthcoming elections in Delta State, but from all pointers, Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege is the man Deltans want.
Atiku, I know not.
Okowa, I know not.
Ovie Omo-Agege, I know.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by teblu(m): 2:36am On Nov 09, 2022
My governor you Bleep up for siding with a Fulani man who is also part of the Nigerian problem.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by teblu(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
That shows you know nothing about Peter Obi's 8 years rule as governor. So just shut your trap.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by teblu(m): 2:46am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

If Obi an half of Okowa’s brilliance, Atiku could have won the last election.

That mistake Atiku corrected, and with a pained Peter in same PDP, he had no option than to sabotage Atiku’s chances.

But Shettimoa’s brilliance is next to none….
Wait a minute! Did I hear you say Shettima's brilliance? Thunder fire you for there. Is it the mess caused by boko Haram that has caused undue hardship, killed thousands, raped teenagers, invaded churches, attacked Farmers on their farms, etc, that you termed brilliance. I think your brain needs to be examined.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by tyinfinity: 2:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Obi nearly collapsed when he saw Dino melaye.obi was shouting ranting and wailing like hungry dog .obituary really showed his true OSU colour and behaviour .He should have been told that he was not in the evil forest where his forefathers were banished but in the studio of arise tv
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by iliyaali201: 3:03am On Nov 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKxl6RZZPTA

WWE star Omos pays surprise visit to family in Lagos 15 years after travelling

WWE superstar Omos returned to his home country after over a decade of travelling abroad.

Tolulope Omogbehin was happy to reunite with his parents and other family members.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by frog12: 4:07am On Nov 09, 2022
if you think he is good, then
wetin OKOWA don do for Delta ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Goldymafia: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/11/08/2023-okowa-proved-atiku-was-right-to-pick-him-as-running-mate/
someone that opened is dirty mouth and said govt should do everything possible to support dangote refinery to work ..what about the refineries in his region...he should get out ..vote he no go get from us in niger delta
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by deebrownneymar: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Let’s not forget Rueben Ababti is a PDP member. Do the maths
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
I hope you are not talking about the Peter Obi that was fighting on stage.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2022
FunkyJustice:
Prof. Osibanjo was once a good candidate and later became a bad Vice President, Vice President’s are not useful in this country, know this and know peace!!
if vice president are not useful then why is it that Tinubu want the president and the VP to be his faith? Don't forget Jonathan was a VP president.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Osinbajo was one of the reasons many people didn't bother about putting Buhari to test.
Osinbajo was basically a motivational speaker that will ginger u to campaign even against ur father.
Yet
Look at where we at.
We don't need VP speaking for us.
Datti can also speak very well
I want you to compare any administration from 1999 with Buhari administration.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2022
lexxi:

Foolllls. Okowa with no leadership effect in Delta.
pains you abi? While Obi was busy fighting, Okowa was teaching them how to unite this country.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Someone that hasn't been paying his pensioners? That was how Atiku refused to pay the pension of Nigeria airlines workers that was left stranded after the shambolic privitisation by Atiku who oversaw it. It was Buhari who eventually paid these pensioners.
. So Atiku was the president abi? Sometimes I wonder the level of foolishness in some nairalanders.
You mentioned Atiku but when you come down to selfish interest you mentioned Buhari instead of Osinbajo.
Stupid propaganda will never make nigerians to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Kagd10: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
. So Atiku was the president abi? Sometimes I wonder the level of foolishness in some nairalanders.
You mentioned Atiku but when you come down to selfish interest you mentioned Buhari instead of Osinbajo.
Stupid propaganda will never make nigerians to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Atiku was the one who chaired and supervised the shambolic privatisation of Nigeria's assets. He even sold Nigeria petrochemical to himself.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:

Summary of the Arise Town hall meeting:

On security, Kwankwaso, Abiola, and Okowa spoke out of point on the Kaduna train attack. The question was specific, instead they spoke in general about their manifestos on security. Only Obi addressed the question directly as to how he would've responded to that particular attack as Commander in Chief.

I liked Kwankwaso's comment that no one can win the election by running on tribal and religious sentiments.

Dino Melaye's question, not surprisingly, was a jibe at the APC but he directed it to Obi, probably because APC was not represented. Kwankwaso of course hit the APC for their absence. And Obi drew an applause the way he tackled Dino's question, even though the rules forbade applauses.

In their responses to the corruption claim of bandits that politicians steal and also appropriate for themselves national security structures, only Obi was clear about his position as an uncorrupted person in office. I'm from Delta. Okowa of course lied about taking development to oil producing communities to reduce insecurity. He didn't. I live in Warri. His drawback was that he was standing as proxy and spoke for himself instead of Atiku.

A panelist, Jibrin (or Jubril?), raised a question about 6m arms in the hands of bandits. Such statements baffle me. Who went to count them? Abiola shocked me when he said that the National Security Council has not met since 1999! So what does that constitutional body exist for?

Talk about wasting resources! Obi dazzled of course when he addressed the number of policemen and its gross inadequacy. The man has an impressive knack for facts and figures. The fact checker upheld his claim as true. A claim by Abiola was debunked by the fact checker buy he stood his ground. Kwankwaso didn't fare too well under fact checking. Okowa didn't present facts that needed checking.

On the economic issues, Obi was clearest on what he intended to do to deal with the listed ailments. He spoke first and others latched on to his points by and large. Obi frequently speaking first tended to make the proceedings one sided, in my opinion.

On Jubril's worry that the billions candidates are investing in their campaigns would mean an attempt to recoup their investment when they win, apart from saying the PRP was not investing billions, I really didn't understand Abiola's answers. Kwankwaso did not address the concern either. He simply said the issue didn't apply to the NNPP. Obi adopted that of course. But the reality is that billions are being spent. Okowa reiterated that. Question is, how will they be recovered? He didnt address that.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that Tinubu would not be attending these fora. Either he has nothing to offer or he lacks confidence. Either way he's not fit for the high office of President. Another unavailable president will be a disaster.

On process, I think applauses should not be banned. They're the only way to acknowledge good points and assess the candidates. Secondly, one minute is certainly not enough to do justice to any question.

Time keepers appeared to be out of sync with their job.

Finally, known national ruffians and rascals like Dino Melaye should not be allowed in these fora. They just can't keep themselves in check. They're disrupters. Obi had to call him to order when he interrupted proceedings to allege that certain questioners in the hall were 'Obi people.' Every candidate had his supporters in the hall. He obviously came to the townhall with an agenda. He's a disgrace.

Overall, a good outing by the Arise TV.
If your brain is still working you will recall that there was a fact check, and Obi was caught red-handed.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Atiku was the one who chaired and supervised the shambolic privatisation of Nigeria's assets. He even sold Nigeria petrochemical to himself.
see mumu. Is it Atiku that is responsible for their payment? Is it Atiku that appointed himself? Before any payment of salaries or pension in this country who's signature is required?
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
If your brain is still working you will recall that there was a fact check, and Obi was caught red-handed.
Since your brain works better than mine, state the fact check. Be specific. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Okays 2 Nigerians To Vote With Temporary Voter's Card / Buhari’s Speech Provides Hope For Development – Nigerians In Damaturu / FG Hands Over N3.85bn Esan Water Project To Edo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.