Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo (11882 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Kagd10: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
see mumu. Is it Atiku that is responsible for their payment? Is it Atiku that appointed himself? Before any payment of salaries or pension in this country who's signature is required?

Atiku did the shambolic privatisation hence he should have told the presidency to pay the pension of the airline workers who were left stranded after Atiku shambolic privatisation.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Atiku did the shambolic privatisation hence he should have told the presidency to pay the pension of the airline workers who were left stranded after Atiku shambolic privatisation.
I don't normally response to foools but let me ask you. Who told Buhari to pay them?
Can you blame Fashola or Buhari for bad roads in Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:
Since your brain works better than mine, state the fact check. Be specific. grin
infact, aside from the fact check, did you agree with the statement made by Peter Obi that his party is not spending money for campaign?
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Kagd10: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't normally response to foools but let me ask you. Who told Buhari to pay them?
Can you blame Fashola or Buhari for bad roads in Nigeria?

Buhari is the President na.

Point is Atiku chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's assets, not Obasanjo. Hence he should have told Obasanjo to pay the pension of the airline workers who were left stranded after Atiku shambolic privatisation.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Buhari is the President na.

Point is Atiku chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's assets, not Obasanjo. Hence he should have told Obasanjo to pay the pension of the airline workers who were left stranded after Atiku shambolic privatisation.
that is why I am asking you, since a president must be told to do his work. Who told Buhari before they were paid?
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
infact, aside from the fact check, did you agree with the statement made by Peter Obi that his party is not spending money for campaign?
Answer the fact check query before any other question. Don't dodge your own query like your party. grin

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Kagd10: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
that is why I am asking you, since a president must be told to do his work. Who told Buhari before they were paid?

It was Atiku mess in the first place.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:
Answer the fact check query before any other question. Don't dodge your own query like your party. grin
Peter Obi said he was the first governor to be impeached and reinstated by the court. The fact check found him to be a liar.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Devil1Messenger: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
I want you to compare any administration from 1999 with Buhari administration.
Compare on what basis?
Like what are u are comparing?
Are u blind or u dont see what is going on?
When in the history of this country has a bag of rice far far more than minimum wage?
Maybe na GEN Z u be sha.
This Buhari/APC is the worst administration ever since the creation of Nigeria.
We have never and we will never have such administration again.
Education - worst
Security- worst
Economy - worst
Human capital development - worst
In what parameter are u using to judge them?
Abi u have been deceived by propaganda?
There is amount of propaganda that can separate u from reality.
Hunger is basically in every home.
When OBJ was president, fear nor go let any group say them be bandit, boko haram or IPOB.
Go nd learn your history please.
OBJ will declare a state of emergency, tell the gov to step aside and he will send soldiers to burn down sambisa forest. No living soul will be found there.
Bayelsa, Ekiti Etc na living example

1 Like

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Kagd10:

It was Atiku mess in the first place.
i only ask you one question. Now I know iam talking to a kid.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Owologbo(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
Peter Obi said he was the first governor to be impeached and reinstated by the court. The fact check found him to be a liar.
You lied. He said he was the first governor to be impeached twice and reinstated 2 times by the court.
My bro, your faultfinding approach is faulty because of your mindset to give Peter Obi a bad name in order to rubbish him. You ended up rubbishing yourself. grin

I put it to you once more that Peter Obi is the best among the presidential aspirants for 2023. You should join me and other well meaning Nigerians to rescue this nation from political jobbers.

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Compare on what basis?
Like what are u are comparing?
Are u blind or u dont see what is going on?
When in the history of this country has a bag of rice far far more than minimum wage?
Maybe na GEN Z u be sha.
This Buhari/APC is the worst administration ever since the creation of Nigeria.
We have never and we will never have such administration again.
Education - worst
Security- worst
Economy - worst
Human capital development - worst
In what parameter are u using to judge them?
Abi u have been deceived by propaganda?
There is amount of propaganda that can separate u from reality.
Hunger is basically in every home.
When OBJ was president, fear nor go let any group say them be bandit, boko haram or IPOB.
Go nd learn your history please.
OBJ will declare a state of emergency, tell the gov to step aside and he will send soldiers to burn down sambisa forest. No living soul will be found there.
Bayelsa, Ekiti Etc na living example

do you know what is democracy? In a sane country Obj would have been serving life imprisonment by now.
When Buhari took over Nigerian Airfoce was having only 18 functional aircrafts now we have 83 and we are taking delivery of 55 helicopters and jets by December.
When Buhari took over Abuja was a no Go area, bombs were flying up and down, you have to write your will anytime you are going to church.
When Buhari took over no single functional railway line.
The issue of food inflation is a global problem. When you travel out you realise that Nigeria is better. The whole world was closed down for almost 3 years because of covid 19, the world war 3 that is also going on in Ukraine is another problem.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:
You lied. He said he was the first governor to be impeached twice and reinstated 2 times by the court.
My bro, your faultfinding approach is faulty because of your mindset to give Peter Obi a bad name in order to rubbish him. You ended up rubbishing yourself. grin

I put it to you once more that Peter Obi is the best among the presidential aspirants for 2023. You should join me and other well meaning Nigerians to rescue this nation from political jobbers.
let me tell you the truth. Peter obi will never, never become the president of this country in 2023.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by jamace(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
let me tell you the truth. Peter obi will never, never become the president of this country in 2023.
Good. You are now stating your mindset in black and white. grin grin You are entitle to your believe BUT, please, don't tell lies again simply because you want to pull down Peter Obi by force. Let Nigerians decide. Thank you.

Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Kingspin(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2022
If he is good make him the presidential candidate.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by asanausana91: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:
Good. You are now stating your mindset in black and white. grin grin You are entitle to your believe BUT, please, don't tell lies again simply because you want to pull down Peter Obi by force. Let Nigerians decide. Thank you.
just like supporting a man that brought hunger in Anambara, a man that supervised the killing of 78 youths and their bodies were given to fishes for lunch.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by alimiadedayo1: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2022
teblu:

That shows you know nothing about Peter Obi's 8 years rule as governor. So just shut your trap.
i cannot be a guillible or deaf and dumb followers like you Peter obi rule for 8 years was a disaster for Anambra and you know that but politics of bitterness Nd ethnicity will blind your face.. Anambra is one of the worst state in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure which Peter obi rule 10 years he did not lay a very good foundation that is why they are using the bucket to quench fire yesterday
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by Devil1Messenger: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
do you know what is democracy? In a sane country Obj would have been serving life imprisonment by now.
When Buhari took over Nigerian Airfoce was having only 18 functional aircrafts now we have 83 and we are taking delivery of 55 helicopters and jets by December.
When Buhari took over Abuja was a no Go area, bombs were flying up and down, you have to write your will anytime you are going to church.

When Buhari took over no single functional railway line.
The issue of food inflation is a global problem. When you travel out you realise that Nigeria is better. The whole world was closed down for almost 3 years because of covid 19, the world war 3 that is also going on in Ukraine is another problem.
Gej constructed Abuja kaduna railway.
Even the Nigeria to Niger railway na gej plan
All the rail constructed na GEJ plan
Second niger bridge na GEJ award am.
I talk am say dem done use propaganda and lies to deceive you.
There has never been a time in the history of man where there is no inflation.
As inflation dey everywhere, please can u mention a country where a bag of their common food is more than minimum wage?
Again u reallly dey talk like small pikin.
During the time of GEJ, security issue where on confirmed to the north East and abuja.
But today its everywhere, from killing farmers in benue, to jos, to killing people inside church in ondo, all happened during the time of buhari. Kidnapping, ritual its now normal under Buhari.
Kaduna south is currently a dead zone under buhari. Na still under buhari bandits kidnapped and killed abuja kaduna railway users.
Baba u seriously nor know wetin dey happen for ur country.
Now u can't even sleep peacefully with ur 2eyes opened.
IPOB is doin their own.
Baba from what u wrote up there.
It is clear u are not in Nigeria.

Here is some of el rufai comment on Buhari
I guess u know who he is.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/el-rufai-writes-buhari-says-terrorists-creating-parallel-govt-in-kaduna/amp/

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/13/buhari-government-has-failed-nigerian-oil-and-gas-sector-it-should-get-out-governor-el
A bag of pure water is now 300
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by teblu(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

i cannot be a guillible or deaf and dumb followers like you Peter obi rule for 8 years was a disaster for Anambra and you know that but politics of bitterness Nd ethnicity will blind your face.. Anambra is one of the worst state in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure which Peter obi rule 10 years he did not lay a very good foundation that is why they are using the bucket to quench fire yesterday
Look at who is talking about ethnicity...you support Tinubu cos his Yoruba like you not cos he is competent. It is the Yoruba nation that betrayed Nigerians and the cause of our suffering today.
Re: 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo by alimiadedayo1: 4:17am On Feb 21, 2023
teblu:

Look at who is talking about ethnicity...you support Tinubu cos his Yoruba like you not cos he is competent. It is the Yoruba nation that betrayed Nigerians and the cause of our suffering today.
unfortunately for you.. I am not a supporter of tinibu and I can never vote for APC.. bunch of hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale / Appeal Court Okays 2 Nigerians To Vote With Temporary Voter's Card / Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.