Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness (73214 Views)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
ATAGA WHO WAS A MARRIED MAN WOULD ABANDON HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN JUST TO BE FVCKING SMALL SMALL GIRLS UP AND DOWN AND BE GIVING THEM DRUGS AND YOU IDIOTS ARE HERE FEELING SORRY FOR HIM THAT HE WAS MURDERED

AN IDIOIT MAN THAT WAS MEANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL TO THE SMALL SMALL GIRLS THAT HE WAS FVCKING WHO WERE OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS DAUGHTERS
so she now help police to kill him since he was sleeping with small girls..nor be una they help Allah kill victims and call it blasphemy..was it only chidima he was friending why she nor leave atagba for another girl to kill all these would have been avoided and she for don round up her nysc by now..since she wan help Nigeria law,Nigeria law go still help her...say no to jungle justice allow the court do its job..she would be hanged by her tot Jan nxt year

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Nonexisting1: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

The immoral society failed her.
She was sexually exploited but she is the one balling and enjoying the proceeds. Vaginarians are always quick to blame men for their own mistakes. Exploited my foot. sad

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by gulfer: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chasing shadows, Nigerian police. What nonsense intelligence undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
They're mad
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by 9gerian: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
You gerrit!

maasoap:

You're too dull and dumb for my liking. You don't know how this revelation is important to this trial within a trial? Well, they're trying to discredit the defendants that she's a liar and the judge shouldn't believe her.

Her Foster father! Did you read that part at all? It's like you're saying that your sister can have sex with father as long as she's 18 and above. Dumb!

She ran to the man and he played his part in hiding her and some items connected to the victim and murder. He's not being detained because of the sex. You didn't follow the case but making argument here blindly
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Brendaniel: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
ok, I understand. I thought you were just make jest of a dead man who was cut short by a wayward and useless girl.

No I wouldn't do that...
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

she for they give atagba free of charge since she nor know waiting she dey do..do u know how much the foster dad was paying for one round..

2 Likes

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by domchike(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
My dear sorry I won't go that low with you on the internet
osazsky:
u be goat..I swear..the he one
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by 9gerian: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is the norm in the law courts all over h ex world: to discredit the other party to establish some form of motivation for the crime or crime a perceived obstruction to justice, to achieve a water tight case.

gulfer:
Chasing shadows, Nigerian police. What nonsense intelligence undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Nonexisting1: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
masseratti:
What has that got to do with the case of murder at hand, our police need to be more professional, established your case, focus on it and prove it beyond reasonable doubts, that's all, she can have sex with anyone for all I care once she is not a minor, but detaining the man cos he had sex with her? I don't see the correlation.
You dey mind the useless people we call police. Na because the man dey poor. Has Chidimma admitted she was sleeping with her foster father and has the so called foster admitted it too? Police will just be chasing shadows while important issues suffer neglect.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Mogajunior(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:

And what makes you think she didn't consent to it willingly. She could just be a sex freak.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Realists(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingxchange44:
Nawao
This one don do pass Precious

See them hypocrites always insulting Muslims for practicing Islamic laws on their wards, see what hated for Islam has caused, where is pastor righteousness?.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by wiseone28: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
masseratti:
What has that got to do with the case of murder at hand, our police need to be more professional, established your case, focus on it and prove it beyond reasonable doubts, that's all, she can have sex with anyone for all I care once she is not a minor, but detaining the man cos he had sex with her? I don't see the correlation.
Its everywhere
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
domchike:
My dear sorry I won't go that low with you on the internet
u have already gone low..for u to justify murder shows u are a Muslim goat..simple.i didnt answer the person u quoted cuz I have no words to use on him..maybe a male Muslim pig
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Skty:
When the news broke out then, I commented somewhere that it was possible she n her foster father were dating because sex is easy. After all , they have no blood relationship

Never knew it was her foster father bt how is this piece of information even related to the case? It has no bearing with the crime the girl committed.

This is just a distraction by the police.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Seankhalifa: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.
Do otherwise and suffer torments in your marriage.
no go marry under age.. because say u wan marry vigin... don't be like ned grin
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

How did you come to this conclusion.

An adult commits a crime and you don't hold her accountable for her crimes but conclude she was abused that is why she committed those crimes.

When will people starts taking responsibility for their actions. That escuse holds no water.

She committed the crime as an adult and she’s being punished for that. Did I defend her for that? The law often doesn’t consider the underlying issues that leads a person to commit a crime or go down a certain path but those issues cannot be ignored in the court of public opinion.

FYI I live in her area and know first hand that she was sexually abused as a minor by many men including the said foster father so I am not just assuming here okay? Men never like to hear about the role they play in the
waywardness of young women. Do you know most prostitutes have a history of sexual abuse? Often by close relatives. Do the research yourself.

So yes I repeat; I have no tolerance for men who mess with underaged girls. They are bastards and deserve the worst In life. If that irks you for whatever reason then maybe you should check yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mogajunior:
And what makes you think she didn't consent to it willingly. She could just be a sex freak.
she must have raped her poor foster dad...telling from her looks she is a spoilt brat...she also used her toto to extort her poor innocent foster dad thank God she didnt kill him and run away with his atm card
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by gulfer: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
9gerian:
This is the norm in the law courts all over h ex world: to discredit the other party to establish some form of motivation for the crime or crime a perceived obstruction to justice, to achieve a water tight case.
You're are right but is that angle circumstantial and relevant to the case, what about going after the drug suppliers because drug was an active ingredient in the crime
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jubrilELsudan: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
osazsky:
so she now help police to kill him since he was sleeping with small girls..nor be una they help Allah kill victims and call it blasphemy..was it only chidima he was friending why she nor leave atagba for another girl to kill all these would have been avoided and she for don round up her nysc by now..since she wan help Nigeria law,Nigeria law go still help her...say no to jungle justice allow the court do its job..she would be hanged by her tot Jan nxt year

SHE SAID SHE KILLED HIM IN SELF DEFENCE BECAUSE ATAGA WAS TRYING TO RAPE HER AND THE EARLIER CONFESSION SHE MADE TO THE POLICE WHICH SHE CONFESSED TO THE CRIME WAS DONE UNDER DURESS

WHAT AMUSES ME IS HOW YOU SAME NIGERIANS WHO ALWAYS COMPLAIN HOW THE NIGERIAN POLICE ALWAYS FORCE SUSPECTS TO ADMIT TO A CRIME THEY DIDN'T COMMIT.... NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN THE SAME NIGERIAN POLICE AND THEIR HANDLING OF THIS CASE

SAME NIGERIAN POLICE YOU ALL FOUGHT OVER ENDSARS IS WHOM YOU ALL BELIEVE THEIR NARRATIVES IN THIS CASE ALL OF A SUDDEN

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Nonexisting1: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lollittaa:

My thoughts exactly. Society failed her.
No society failed her, na she fail society. You people should start taking responsibilities for your actions and inactions. Did Chidimma's father not provide her basic needs? Did he not pay her school fees? Why is she into runs for money? What does she need the extra money for if not that she is greedy and wants to slay. She failed society and not the other way round. I hate rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
osazsky:
she must have raped her poor foster dad...telling from her looks she is a spoilt brat...she also used her toto to extort her poor innocent foster dad that God she didnt kill him and run away with his atm card

Men like you are the worst. A grown man was sleeping with his young (probably underaged) foster daughter and the conclusion you come up with is that she raped him? Total garbage human being you are. Men will never take responsibility for their own wayward and immoral behaviors. Always find a way to blame it on the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by owagbeba: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:

Nigeria failed most us, but we haven’t gone out on a stabbing spree.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

SHE SAID SHE KILLED HIM IN SELF DEFENCE BECAUSE ATAGA WAS TRYING TO RAPE HER AND THE EARLIER CONFESSION SHE MADE TO THE POLICE WHICH SHE CONFESSED TO THE CRIME WAS DONE UNDER DURESS

WHAT AMUSES ME IS HOW YOU SAME NIGERIANS WHO ALWAYS COMPLAIN HOW THE NIGERIAN POLICE ALWAYS FORCE SUSPECTS TO ADMIT TO A CRIME THEY DIDN'T COMMIT.... NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN THE SAME NIGERIAN POLICE AND THEIR HANDLING OF THIS CASE

SAME NIGERIAN POLICE YOU ALL FOUGHT OVER ENDSARS IS WHOM YOU ALL BELIEVE THEIR NARRATIVES IN THIS CASE ALL OF A SUDDEN
she said...self defence...then u carry atm...cash..motive...if only the dead could speak..kpele clap for urself
I can place a bet on this,,ur babe has 8 other guys shining her pussy and she will tell u...I love u spits

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:

A foster FATHER sleeping with his very young ward, and you think the ward is to blame first?
same way Medusa was blamed and cursed for being by a god
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by frankson1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
bestman09:
Maybe she was raised by a single mum. Nigeria failed her. She should be rehabilitated if this story is true.

The whole of Nigeria failed her and not her parent undecided
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
owagbeba:

Nigeria failed most us, but we haven’t gone out on a stabbing spree.
I tire..some of us way grow for 4 diff families all in d name of survival..how many girls i don kill..some of them think they have a rough past but man is not a story teller we move
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jubrilELsudan: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
ME I WILL BELIEVE THE SELF DEFENCE AND RAPE STORY CAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU NIGERIAN MEN WITH UNA COCONUT HEAD NO DEY TAKE FVCK PLAY WHEN UNA DON DRINK PLUS SMOKE PLUS TAKE DRUGS

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by GUNITGuy: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please bury that case and it's all bullshit crap......who cares who she's having sex with
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
ME I WILL BELIEVE THE SELF DEFENCE AND RAPE STORY CAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU NIGERIAN MEN WITH UNA COCONUT HEAD NO DEY TAKE FVCK PLAY WHEN UNA DON DRINK PLUS SMOKE PLUS TAKE DRUGS
most of us have been raped,,beaten but we didnt kill..some of u think u have a past...y she nor drink snipper
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
frankson1:

The whole of Nigeria failed her and not her parent undecided
Nigeria failed me
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
bestman09:
Maybe she was raised by a single mum. Nigeria failed her. She should be rehabilitated if this story is true.
na so e easy..u think u can start killing at will and blame ur brain and childhood upbringing ...waiting u dey smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.