Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,180 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict (25814 Views)

There’s No Human Being Who Is 100% Clean, EFCC Chair Replies Matawalle / Naira Redesign: 3 Governors Under Our Radar Over Stashed Cash – EFCC Chair / Timi Frank Urges EFCC Chair, Bawa Not To Disappoint Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by frankson1(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2022
coconutbag:
Oh, how can they jail an individual for the failure of a government entity?

And to think that Bawa wasn't even the EFCC chairman at the time this happened.

Our judiciary is a joke.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by PaAdu02(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2022
This Tinubu mata de pepper you o.I think common sense should have prevailed on you to know that since Tinubu is a moderately average Muslim ,picking a xtian as vp would mean bye to the claim of presidency for him.Since you re so bittered and wish another human evil I just pity your miserable life this morning .All those unfortunate ones shouting Muslim-Muslim ticket know why they re spitting such rubbish,they want a weakened Tinubu…Shettima as vp is still the only reason Tinubu has a slight chance in the majorly welcoming,reasonable Northern Nigeria unlike the tribe that trolls abuse and hate since mongo park days .Know this and know peace idiot.

Kagd10:
Efcc.. lol

My own is Tinubu should change his Vp. Tinubu has no spread in the Christain communities in the North, South South and South East while the Fulani Muslims are preaching against him for Atiku in the Northern Mosques. The Kanuri in Borno and Yobe plus the SW can't make him win. I don't know why Shettima is persisting too. I mean Borno and Yobe alone can't make Tinubu win. So, of what benefit is persisting and losing in the end? Let Lalong come in. Shettima can always have another role.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by Kagd10: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2022
PaAdu02:
This Tinubu mata de pepper you o.I think common sense should have prevailed on you to know that since Tinubu is a moderately average Muslim ,picking a xtian as vp would means bye to the claim of presidency for him.Since you re so buttered and wish another human evil I just pity your miserable life this morning .All those unfortunate ones shouting Muslim-Muslim ticket know why they re spitting such rubbish,they want a weakened Tinubu…Shettima as vp is still the only reason Tinubu has a slight chance in the majorly welcoming,reasonable Northern Nigeria unlike the tribe that trolls abuse and hate since mongo park days .Know this and know peace idiot.

There's nothing like average Muslim. All these religion was exported into the country in the first place. In fact the Terrorism practised in the North isn't what religion is all about. Every Religion is all about simply going to the place of worship and praying to God. Simple as ABC.

Meanwhile, the country is supposed to be a secular country, right? Now if a foreigner asked you about Nigeria and you told him that Nigeria is a secular country where you can practice whatever religion either Atheism, Traditional, Muslim, Christian, Buddhism etc, and the foreigner checked the religion of the President and VP of the country which happened to be both Muslims, would he believe you? However if there's diversity in the religion of the President and the VP, he would definitely believe you that it's indeed a secular country where you can practice whatever you like.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by Firstson33(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:
The judgement is dead on arrival. The Judge that pass that Judgement is an IGBO woman. She pass the biased judgment cause of the hate She have for FG and the North.
indeed you can’t being am apc supporter without sounding foolish. The manners you display your stupidity your parents in their grave would been in shock of what’s they birthed.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by iamsolasoul(f): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2022
They should return everybody own what some older people don’t understand is when everybody has money and they can spend it makes the economy boom. The abacha loot alone could have earned us all 1,000,000 some go build house with that money but nooooo

They just wanna take all your own and leave you with nothing forgetting without you .. you make nothing.

Kidnapping is death nothing more nothing less. Dying everything thinking blood can save you. Let’s do better see our mates Ghana na person you tell make he commot
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by DriveByKiller: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2022
coconutbag:
Oh, how can they jail an individual for the failure of a government entity?
coconutbag is good but coconuthead should be better.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by DriveByKiller: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Meanwhile, the fulanis have no business in the modern world.

It still beats me how they didn't stop evolving at the medieval times.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by oladotun5a: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Small court order, he no fit obey. Make he getat. Small court order, he no fit obey. Make he getat. ...
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by shortIGBOman: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Firstson33:
indeed you can’t being am apc supporter without sounding foolish. The manners you display your stupidity your parents in their grave would been in shock of what’s they birthed.

Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
And the zombie IG is still there ahbi?

Him no go do wetin court tell am to do??
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by Kagd10: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
odinga1of:

Bro not every young man is Obidient. I'm supporting my state governor Ifeanyi Okowa. So I be Atikulated broda.

Meanwhile your Osun State is still in a mess.

Okowa the betrayer gang.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by Glink2018(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'm waiting for when they will invite the judge that presides on this case...and investigate him....

Nyamiri judge, carry his tribal sentiment to court....
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by odinga1of: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Okowa the betrayer gang.

I'm from Delta State. That's your own cup of beans.

Katsina state people supported Buhari their son. So let me support my Delta State man.

And your state governor is what?
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by enonche85(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/buharis-lawlessness-our-stand/

One of the mini-tyrants Buhari government have created and empowered.

This mini tyrant is malami's cousin abi nephew sef.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by AfonjaPriest: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:
The judgement is dead on arrival. The Judge that pass that Judgement is an IGBO woman. She pass the biased judgment cause of the hate She have for FG and the North.

Because you are short, you are short in intellect. It would be a tall order surrounding you with knowledge and wisdom. You would always be far from their reach, because you are short in everything.
Re: EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict by guychidile: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmm,we are waiting for the drammer nah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Governor Willie Obiano's Customized Champagnes Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos / Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.