Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture (1153 Views)

FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by Bontafa: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
JUST IN: U.S. court releases certified true copies of Bola Tinubu's drug dealing, money laundering case in Chicago.

https://gazettengr.com/u-s-court-releases-certified-true-copies-of-bola-tinubus-drug-dealing-money-laundering-case-in-chicago/

1 Like

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by Issabel2: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Unable president

1 Like

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by dapoRead: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
If this is true, cos I do not believe in anything the empire of lies has to say..

It simply means just one thing and one thing ONLY... INTERFERING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIR OF NIGERIA.. A CRIME THAT SHOULD BE MADE PUNISHABLE BY SANCTIONS..

If it's also TRUE.. This is a validation of the next president of Nigeria. I mean all Nigerians must only vote now for just one person and that person Is Tinubu.

To add to the childish people rulling in the U.S.. They have finally lost it.

They should understand Tinubu is not contesting to be a president in U.S.

U.S Laws do not apply to him.

IF for anything this also confirms TINUBU as a bonafide naija leader.
Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by general111(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
dapoRead:
If this is true, cos I do not believe in anything the empire of lies has to say..

It simply means just one thing and one thing ONLY... INTERFERING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIR OF NIGERIA.. A CRIME THAT SHOULD BE MADE PUNISHABLE BY SANCTIONS..

If it's also TRUE.. This is a validation of the next president of Nigeria. I mean all Nigerians must only vote now for just one person and that person Is Tinubu.

A court is saying that tinubu may be involved in drug dealing and you are saying thats why he should be president..
Do you think america is trying to blackmail tinubu?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by Bontafa: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
dapoRead:

I don't know if you are mad or in the influence of one of Asiwaju products.

But when your eyes clear you will notice Asiwaju will never win

13 Likes

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by Innocentman86: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
dapoRead:

Who will vote for that condemnedd theiff, kriminal, ritualisst and drug dealer.
Maybe yoru bad tribalistik fake mudslims hoping for Tinubu to steal ss/se oil and gas money for them.
We own the oil and gas,instead of a yoru bad person we be president let northerners rule again.

7 Likes

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by SWATMan: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why now? I suspect the recent visit by Atiku to the US as being responsible for this. I don't trust these politicians. With this BAT's presidential aspiration has been dealt s fatal blow and it will affect him wether he rigs the election to win or not.
What a shame. angry

4 Likes

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by SWATMan: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
dapoRead:

Would you have made the above comment if the reverse was the case? Sophisticated Hipocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by Bontafa: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
SWATMan:

Would you have made the above comment if the reverse was the case? Sophisticated Hipocrite.

Asin hypocrite with tie and suit

Pahahahahahahha

3 Likes

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by toneroforever(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please how true is this news. Someone should confirm if it's true.I've always known about it though but did the US authorities or court release this document again.
Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by toneroforever(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please how true is this news. Someone should confirm if it's true.I've always known about it though but did the US authorities or court release this document recently.
Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by Bontafa: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
toneroforever:
Please how true is this news. Someone should confirm if it's true.I've always known about it though but did the US authorities or court release this document recently.

You can actually click on the link and read it will take you directly to the main origin

1 Like

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by dapoRead: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Bontafa:

I don't know if you are mad or in the influence of one of Asiwaju products.

But when your eyes clear you will notice Asiwaju will never win

lol.. Any party that is able to turn on the blast furnance in Nigeria, will produce the next president for the next 4 decades.
Write that down again and again. I know this will affect all those importers, i wont mention their names. If you check all the comments you will see that they are the most hit in this economic revolution. Off-course it not for the weak minds and those hell bent on importing everything thing.
Industrial revolution we are witnessing right now. Go and confirm.. Naija can no longer continue to run only on fossil fuel. WAKE UP.

Innocentman86:

Who will vote for that condemnedd theiff, kriminal, ritualisst and drug dealer.
Maybe yoru bad tribalistik fake mudslims hoping for Tinubu to steal ss/se oil and gas money for them.
We own the oil and gas,instead of a yoru bad person we be president let northerners rule again.

See another completely lost in touch. CHAi CHAI.. Who do these ppl like this. Just look at this one.. Oil oil.. The oil your anglozoo masters are stealing now. What is the oil per head in Naija? Read what i wrote up again and wake up. READ it again and again.. The old status quo is long gone and dusted. U can even confirm it from every Nigerian outthere.. They would tell you the best thing they have ever paid for and got the value is their Solar, courtesy of FAHSOLA innitiative.. Unlike PDP Mikano Atiku Economic policy that have failed. BAckward never sorry.
THat Obi is not even worth talking about, it is what we call the NOISE.. EXAMPLE OF THE LAST NOISE WAS SOWORE..

The last time I checked, it was Tinubu who discovered that talent that all of you are now talking what you dont know.. Heyah, dollar is off the roof.. Sorry, it's hurting your import business. For how long? Start buying what you make now, start using cars coupled in the east or soon will be made in Nigeria since the furnance is now turned on. Start thinking of how to produce instead of importing. You re left behind. Sorry.
I understand the feeling.

SWATMan:

First of all, the news is fake news.. As far as I remember it has been on the domain even before Tinubu was contesting for lagos gov. So the fool known as ATiku's spokeperson that shared it and that useless clickbait website decided to fakethe news more..

Again read what I wrote, if it was true that the U.S court just recently publish it.. if it was true of any candidate, it means just the same thing. Interfering in the internal affairs. Simple as that.. READ it again.. Let me refphrase what previous puppet they used to sabotage everything good in naija today.. Welcome my next C-in C.. Wake up.

general111:

A court is saying that tinubu may be involved in drug dealing and you are saying thats why he should be president..
Do you think america is trying to blackmail tinubu?

Which stupid court? Eleyameya court right? you will seat in your villiage, never gone out of the villiage before, then you read one fakenews, then all of a sudden you start believing in nonsense.. find out the meaning of Eleyameya court of Juries..
You want to go for a bargain before the jury. A court full of those who escaped from caucasus caves to come right at you or just for the sake of stealing, let it go. Ode.. if you don't know what was going on back then and even till now.. BLACKMAIL was the order of the day. They will look for anything to just lie against you and jail you. That is the empire of lies by the way. Anything from them, i do not trust. As long as Tinubu has not been proved beyond any reasonable doubt in Nigeria that he stole or committed any crime. I am ok with that.
Awon ode osi.

NEXT Jooo fake-news nonsense ppl. Awon imported weak-links. U better go back to the Aboriginal you were exported from.
Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by JoeNL22(m): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Seek Ye First the kingdom of God And His righteousness; And All these Horrible Things, Including JAGABANITRY & ATILOOTERS Will Be Subtracted From You.

1 Like

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by olisaEze(m): 1:19am On Nov 09, 2022
Relax urchins & minions it’s a social experiment. The US just wants to find out the real number of insane people in Nigeria that will still want this man as President after seeing this! grin

1 Like

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by AstralBody: 4:07am On Nov 09, 2022
dapoRead:

You are a confirmed fool!

2 Likes

Re: Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture by Mynd44: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2022

(1)

Wike Said He Will Support Peter Obi For Presidential Campaign. / So Atiku Abubakar Will Still Cry Blood Again? / Eniola Badmus Under Fire As She Shares The Ankara Meant For Tinubu’s Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.