Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil (54710 Views)

Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by pavoda: 2:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Bobby Will still make the team, i am very confident. Sorry to the player that will be injured grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by tyinfinity: 2:50am On Nov 09, 2022
BESTScientist1:
That's how every SANE Nigerian will drop the BLIND BAT where it belongs
and OSU Zombidients obituary will step down for Atiku is boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by osazuwa23: 3:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Why is dani alves still playing angry
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Caseless: 3:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Fut9ure:
Na wa
Imagine

Them drop firmino come carry Anthony way dey spin for one place

But world cup dey sweet sha..
I can't wait

Na only world cup you go dey see mad and raw talent

I remember the flying Dutch man that year
Abi na James Rodriguez with that he volley
Van Persie was the Dutch guy.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by jimcaddy(m): 3:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Why would they pick you. You've not been playing regularly for Liverpool this season. Besides he ought to have left in the summer to another club and play regular first team football.

3 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Ever8090: 3:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:
Instead of Fred Making the team, Bobby should have been selected.
go and remove Fred and put the Bobby naa
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by miqos02(m): 4:11am On Nov 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
what is the meaning of HEXA as used in his post ?
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by riczy(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2022
I respect his disposition toward d ordeal, a lesson to every one going through transient rejection!
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by SmartyPants(m): 5:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:
Instead of Fred Making the team, Bobby should have been selected.

They don't play anything close to the same position. Did you stat watching ball yesterday?

Meanwhile have you see how many forward the took??
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Discountsempai: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2022
That's football.

A lot of good players miss the world cup because most of the time, there are just too many players for their posiiton, or they are not the type of player that would fit into coach's playing plan.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Discountsempai: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2022
BESTScientist1:
That's how every SANE Nigerian will drop the BLIND BAT where it belongs

We all want tinubu out, but this thread is not the time or the place to post politics please.

Thanks.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by crazygod(m): 5:30am On Nov 09, 2022
What I don't understand is that richarlison is injured yet he still gets a call up? O wrong nao..... angry
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Angelfrost(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2022
adecz:

With Jesus on their side, who
can beat Brazil❓❓☺️☺️☺️

Where was Jesus when devils put 3 goals past Arsenal?!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Angelfrost(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2022
salem1996:

Faith has nothing to do with a nation, Brazil is one of the most religious nations

Yeah... They have the largest number of practicing Roman Catholics in the world, the last time I checked.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Reference(m): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Dignified response. Having said that it is clear age is slowly creeping on the lad and he has dropped one or two paces behind the rest. He is not as sharp and incisive as he used to be.

But it is a squad so one or two may not even play a single match. Tite also is taking a risk on Richie. His move to Tottenham has not been a success so far and except he has a psyche switch to turn on for Brazil, the drab performance may weigh heavy.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by aklion: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Him English go well. Also love his belief a d believe. God knows better. Your shine go come.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by KINGS100(m): 5:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Brazil squad na dead ooo. Firmino should make the List because the statistics are in his favor.

HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by ambitiouschap17: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Rahkman:
See how Bobby dey quote bible like kaka
They are both Catholic.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Agent17th: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2022
nepapole:
I would have picked Bobby over Richarlison

Richalison may not be up to Firminos standard but sadly in Brazil colos, Richalison provides more
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by sylve11: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Fut9ure:
Na wa
Imagine

Them drop firmino come carry Anthony way dey spin for one place

But world cup dey sweet sha..
I can't wait

Na only world cup you go dey see mad and raw talent

I remember the flying Dutch man that year
Abi na James Rodriguez with that he volley

I don't know why I like your post. Funny but true. grin cool
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by chloride6: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Richardlison is going to the World Cup?
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by sylve11: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2022
emmabest2000:
Brazilian players and prayer are like 5&6
See as this guy de quote Bible like Nigerian Pastors grin

They are Christians, the majority of them. The same goes for majority of South American players. cool
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by iznaws(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Meanwhile, the whole of the Super Eagles team has been dropped shocked
Ghana Black Stars cool

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Neddyogu(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2022
asobo1:
If you follow him on social media, you won't write what you wrote here.I advice you go check him up on his social media handles and stop spewing gibberish

Pls go and rest.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by adecz: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Where was Jesus when devils put 3 goals past Arsenal?!! lipsrsealed

Since Man U put the 3 goals into
the Arsenal net, where have they
been in the EPL❓

One win per month since September,
while Arsenal seats at the top of
the heap.

Man U are been spiritually punished for
those goals☺️☺️☺️

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Josephkabila12: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Winningbot:
Why richarlison over firmino?
Tite nah craz* man
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by laplace19(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2022
tiswell:
this world cup exclusion don turn Bobby to born again christian grin

e pain am fa sad

He has been a born again. It didn't just happen today.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by eas01: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Richardison is good I prefer him

We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 700/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 580/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 600/$

Applepay funds= 600/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 550/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 112#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 500

Amazon card = 640/$

Steam wallet= 640/$

Google play gift card = 520/$

Sephora card= 600/$

Amex gift card = 650/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 8 8 8 4
How about Ponzi card
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by PeterObi4LP: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2022
masseratti:
oh please you guys are getting so irritating on threads that has nothing to do with politics, some of us don't care about who, whoever is voting for, some of us see all 3 leading candidates has same, so please stop demarketiing your candidate by posting politics where not necessary, the political section is there for you guys abeg.. Make we hear word biko.

One insane Nigerian spotted
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Banhammy717: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2022
That's the spirit.

But, Thiago Silva ahead of Arsenal's Gabriel in defense?.

Well, wishing them success
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Karmaisme(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Winningbot:
Why richarlison over firmino?

I will pick Richarlison over Bobby, he's more combative and can hold up play better than Bobby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo) / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.