Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,193 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil (54705 Views)

Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by AidenMarkram96: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2022
They already have plenty of option available in their attack but it still believe Richarlison over Firmino is a child move.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by OmoOshodi(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Imagine a country filled with the best players against a country with the average players in the world cup.......panel beaten loading for this world cup
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by yinkeys(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2022
OmoOshodi:
Imagine a country filled with the best players against a country with the average players in the world cup.......panel beaten loading for this world cup
Lol
Injuries loading in this World Cup
It’s like going to war with other countries
Good luck to dribblers & showboaters
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by topsam1(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Which game you dey watch? Didnt you see the opta stats there?
jimcaddy:
Why would they pick you. You've not been playing regularly for Liverpool this season. Besides he ought to have left in the summer to another club and play regular first team football.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Cmanforall: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:
Instead of Fred Making the team, Bobby should have been selected.

You need to watch how players rejoice upon their selection.
Nigerian players? They already know if they will be selected or not, especially those lobbyists... no need to watch the announcement live on National television

I wish Super Eagles players in future would see it as a privilege for them to play for the country, and not a favour they are doing to Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by thymm: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Truth is he lacks the flair and x-factor associated with most Brazilians attackers. Antony has the flair while Richarlison is combative and aggressive

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by tiswell(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2022
obedience4:

If you know Bobby well, you will know is a devoted Christian, try and follow Fred, Allison, most Brazilian players are strictly Evangelicals
Really,never knew footballers as anything near 'devoted" religion.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Germi9: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:
Instead of Fred Making the team, Bobby should have been selected.
Do they play same position ? Or didn’t you look at the analysis ? Instead of Richarlison ,Firminho should be a better option
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Kaytixy: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
Small drop u turn pastor
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by spydken(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Don't worry, someone might get an injury before the world cuo..it's not too late. I'll have happily drop richalison or raphinha for Roberto Firminho
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by grandstar(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2022
I dislke tattoos grin

. His tattoos does not rhyme with his Christian message
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Roboto11: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Germi9:

Do they play same position ? Or didn’t you look at the analysis ? Instead of Richarlison ,Firminho should be a better option

Doesn't always have to be like for like.

You can take out a defender you know wouldn't likely play for a striker you know can make a difference for instance.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Venom11(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2022
nepapole:
I would have picked Bobby over Richarlison
Swears brr I'm surprised
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Venom11(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2022
grandstar:
I dislke tattoos grin

Quiet.. Jor
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by grandstar(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Venom11:

Quiet.. Jor

grin grin grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by masseratti: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

One insane Nigerian spotted
thank you pack your load go politics section.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Germi9: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Doesn't always have to be like for like.

You can take out a defender you know wouldn't likely play for a striker you know can make a difference for instance.
Football is changing sha,the other day tenHang brought in Maguire as a striker grin

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Nnatuu: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2022
without sentiment as a Liverpool fan...

That was the right decision to drop him.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by endlessmedia: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2022
Incredible! Something is wrong somewhere if the strongman of Liverpool is dropped this way.
He should relax as God will avenge his maltreatment.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Geopex(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Discountsempai:

We all want tinubu out, but this thread is not the time or the place to post politics please.

Thanks.
The issue is the same. Tinubu and Apc fit the voting pattern of typical Nigerians . So obi is good but he will not make the squad
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by phemmyfour: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2022
iHart:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Plans not to go to World cup cos he might return with career threatening injury
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Discountsempai: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Geopex:

The issue is the same. Tinubu and Apc fit the voting pattern of typical Nigerians . So obi is good but he will not make the squad

Same message goes for you too.

Sports thread means sport talk.

Even people like the griller guy knows that
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Reference(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Banhammy717:
That's the spirit.

But, Thiago Silva ahead of Arsenal's Gabriel in defense?.

Well, wishing them success

Yes, Thiago is a lot better than the error prone Gabriel. If not for Saliba Arsenal will have lost a few more matches.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Ropostic120(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
iHart:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Please what version is this?
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by BetterNija: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
BESTScientist1:
That's how every SANE Nigerian will drop the BLIND BAT where it belongs

Or TINUBU'S matter don't KILL you, I am sure I gonna live long ..
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by kingFisher1077(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nice message from bobby �
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Venekconsultt: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
So players sabi quote bible o?
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by obontami: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
emmyluizzz:
no matter the pain Bobby feels it is nothing compared to the pains you will go through if
you didn't marry a virgin woman.
If you want to enjoy your marriage, fvck any girl you want but
when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.

I like the gospel of marrying of virgins you preaching here. Keep it up bro.
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Kelvin3476: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:

If I hear.

Paqueta, Fabinho, Casemiro and Bruno Guimaraes have been playing more regularly ans with better output.

Fred is a waste of space .
U KNW NOTHNG ABT BRAZIL AND ITS NATIONAL LEAGUE FOOTBALL
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Pootle: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
who remember bobby zamora of fulham cool
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Niom(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
How Richarlison, Fred & Antony made it to the squad is still a surprise to me.

I don't see this team going far. Their front line is too weak...
Re: Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil by Iseoluwani: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2022
grandstar:
I dislke tattoos grin

Don't judge them. That you have an understanding about tattoos doesn't mean they have,

What of if they have gotten the tattoos before knowing God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo) / Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.