Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form (33360 Views)

INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2023
loosecanon50:

Give me my share when you collect it 🌚

grin grin grin

I don hear.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Curdlebug(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
So INEC no wan pay adhoc staff
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=Curdlebug post=122205400]So INEC no wan pay adhoc staff[/quote

When some people have not gotten their presidential own, talk less of governorship
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Curdlebug(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=mela82 post=122222445][/quote]

If person never collect Presidential own.... Otilor!
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Have any state receive their Governorship allowance?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by cyndylove64(f): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
mela82:
yes since last week Friday .Lagos state

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Dickcap: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
mela82:

Nobody yet
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Simpleshafee(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
What is causing the delay in the payment?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Mekanus(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
cyndylove64:
How much did they pay?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by charlesdinho(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
cyndylove64:
what about those that are yet to receive their presidential allowance? i have already submitted a copy of my bank statement to inec and 2 weeks now, nothing has show up. any idea?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2023
charlesdinho:

what about those that are yet to receive their presidential allowance? i have already submitted a copy of my bank statement to inec and 2 weeks now, nothing has show up. any idea?

Please you worked in Lagos and yet to receive your presidential allowance even after submitting your bank details. Is well because this same thing also is happening in PH now. Promising that they will. But I still believe that no state have receive governorship allowance.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by yemzone(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
mela82:

Please you worked in Lagos and yet to receive your presidential allowance even after submitting your bank details. Is well because this same thing also is happening in PH now. Promising that they will. But I still believe that no state have receive governorship allowance.
Some states have received while some haven't. I think there are more states that haven't received than states that have received.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by charlesdinho(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
mela82:

i was paid the governorship allowance last night but up till now, i am yet to receive my presidential allowance. i submitted my bank account statement since 4 weeks ago, nothing yet. my state is oyo state
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
How much dem pay you for the governorship, please?
charlesdinho:

i was paid the governorship allowance last night but up till now, i am yet to receive my presidential allowance. i submitted my bank account statement since 4 weeks ago, nothing yet. my state is oyo state
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by charlesdinho(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
acumen90:
How much dem pay you for the governorship, please?
9K. they paid us 4k cash 3 weeks ago

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by cyndylove64(f): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mekanus:
How much did they pay?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Eli360(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2023
charlesdinho:

Go back and complain to them at their office, if not you no go see shishi

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Eli360(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2023
For those that are yet to see their money, kindly go to their office and lay a complain because some account details have errors and the money bounce back and this was no fault of the adhoc staff but rather a typographical error on INEC's part. That's what happened to me.
And lastly, there were some irregularities angry I observed during my ordeal with them, act fast if not you wouldn't see your money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

NGC Unltd:real Or Fake? / Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.