Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form (33353 Views)

INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

Cc
INEC chairman

What do you mean madam?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Omotolani94(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
please i got a message to come to igando/ikotun secretariat on sunday 15th of jan…. please hope I am safe sha
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
When did you receive your message?Text or Email?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Omotolani94:
please i got a message to come to igando/ikotun secretariat on sunday 15th of jan…. please hope I am safe sha
When did you receive your message?Text or email?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=henroo2003 post=120025058]

I applied for SPO... Has any SPO received text?

Lagos applicant[/quote
SPO , Lagos.Am yet to receive message too
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by yusufdayo1: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
kolarov93:
Yes. Oyo to be precise
Is the screening two days consecutively or you can go in any of the said date
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
yusufdayo1:

Is the screening two days consecutively or you can go in any of the said date
Na wetin I no understand be that
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Omotolani94(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
odutugars:

text message on Friday
This is to invite you to the PO/APO screening interview based on your application.
Date: Sunday, 15th January 2023.
Time: 10 am
Venue: INEC Office, Igando/Ikotun LCDA Secretariat. Ikotun.
Please come with all your credentials and identity cards for verification.
NOTE: NYSC Members are exempted.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Omotolani94:
text message on Friday
This is to invite you to the PO/APO screening interview based on your application.
Date: Sunday, 15th January 2023.
Time: 10 am
Venue: INEC Office, Igando/Ikotun LCDA Secretariat. Ikotun.
Please come with all your credentials and identity cards for verification.
NOTE: NYSC Members are exempted.
Do you have idea when SPO's are doing their screening?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by FynBoyPlentyMon: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
I and my brother just got an SMS inviting me for PO's screening in Esit Eket and Abak LGA respectively in Akwa Ibom state. So if you applied hopefully you should see your invitation message too. Good luck everyone.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by FynBoyPlentyMon: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Go to your email search for the acknowledgment slip, download it walk into a computer service shop and print it out.
DestinyToRule:
How can I print my acknowledgement slip? I didn't print early wen I finished the registration.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ahmed030(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please dont wait for any text or email to be sent to you because of the time limit and croud you will meet. I applied for SPO and i submitted my documents for screening. Although i went to Ojo Inec office at Igbede twice because i went to submit my photocopy of my promotion letter and id card later today

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by gold360(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pls has anyone in Rivers State received invitation for the training?
Thanks
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Colmas(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ahmed030:
Please dont wait for any text or email to be sent to you because of the time limit and croud you will meet. I applied for SPO and i submitted my documents for screening. Although i went to Ojo Inec office at Igbede twice because i went to submit my photocopy of my promotion letter and id card later today

Have they started sending to them from ojo lg because someone applied there and got nothing
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by nisot14: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ahmed030:
Can I go 1 day out of the 2 days stated in the message, or I must go in 2 days
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by nisot14: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
What documents are needed for the screening?. Are we just going to show them or make a photocopy.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ahmed030(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
AD-HOC STAFF TRAINING,SET TO COMMENCE SCREENING

The Independent National Electoral Commission has scheduled to commence Screening and Training of thousands of INEC Adhoc Staff Applicants who would participate in the conduct of the 2023 General Election.

The Commision, which began contacting the Adhoc Staff Applicants on Thursay, has noted that screening of the Applicants would begin on 17th January, 2023.

The Adhoc Staff Applicants have been advised to present themselves for the Screening in their Local Governments as follows:

a. Serving Corp members are to appear with their Call up Letter and NYSC ID

b. STUDENTS are to present Tertiary School ID card and/ or Letter of Admission.

c. Staff of MDAs will be in the Screening with their Appointment letters from current Employer, and /or past promotion letters.

d. Ex Corp members would be in the Screening with their NYSC discharge certificate.

The INEC Adhoc Streening has been scheduled to commence from 17th January 2023 and end on 23rd January 2023.

2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Training for Supervisory Presiding Officer, Presiding Officers, Assistant Presiding Officers and Collation Officers has been scheduled as Follows:

(i) SPO - 9th Febraury 2023 to 11th February 2023 - 3days

(ii) PO/APO - 13th February 2023 to 16th Fabruary 2023 - 4dyas

(iii) CO - 21st February to 23rd February - 3 days

It is after the INEC Adhoc Staff Training that the final list of Candidates who would actively participate in the conduct of the 2023 General Election Election be released to the view of the Public Across the 774 LGAs of the Federation.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by henroo2003: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
odutugars:

I didn't receive the mail but I will be at the Inec office tomorrow (Sunday) for screening as SPO
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Ahmed030:

The Independent National Electoral Commission has scheduled to commence Screening and Training of thousands of INEC Adhoc Staff Applicants who would participate in the conduct of the 2023 General Election.

The Commision, which began contacting the Adhoc Staff Applicants on Thursay, has noted that screening of the Applicants would begin on 17th January, 2023.

The Adhoc Staff Applicants have been advised to present themselves for the Screening in their Local Governments as follows:

c. Staff of MDAs will be in the Screening with their Appointment letters from current Employer, and /or past promotion letters.

d. Ex Corp members would be in the Screening with their NYSC discharge certificate.

The INEC Adhoc Streening has been scheduled to commence from 17th January 2023 and end on 23rd January 2023.

2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Training for Supervisory Presiding Officer, Presiding Officers, Assistant Presiding Officers and Collation Officers has been scheduled as Follows:

It is after the INEC Adhoc Staff Training that the final list of Candidates who would actively participate in the conduct of the 2023 General Election Election be released to the view of the Public Across the 774 LGAs of the Federation.
So inec will conduct screening first, follow by training?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2023
henroo2003:

I didn't receive the mail but I will be at the Inec office tomorrow (Sunday) for screening as SPO
Update me if they attended to you,,so that I can go on Monday.What is your state and local Govt?Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by henroo2003: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2023
odutugars:

Update me if they attended to you,,so that I can go on Monday.What is your state and local Govt?Thank you.

Lagos, Somolu
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by gold360(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
gold360:
Pls has anyone in Rivers State received invitation for the training?
Thanks
Pls can someone reply this question? Thanks
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
henroo2003:

Lagos, Somolu
Have you been attended to?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please, who has direct link to download "Acknowledgement slip"? I have not been able to download since I applied and it wasn't sent to my email as well.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Any SPO that has done screening,Lagos State
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by beauty4jo: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pls how much is the salary
kolarov93:

So inec will conduct screening first, follow by training?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by beauty4jo: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
What is the salary structure pls
Ahmed030:

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
beauty4jo:
Pls how much is the salary
Someone that did ekiti last year said 17500 per each
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
gold360:

Pls can someone reply this question? Thanks
Election no go hold for rivers cause of wike grin
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by henroo2003: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
odutugars:
Any SPO that has done screening,Lagos State

I was at Somolu Inec office today(Sunday) for screening because the availability from sent to my mail after my registration was from Somolu.

I was told that the headquarters will sent message to SPO. The headquarters is at Yaba. I will be there tomorrow (Monday) for enquiry
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2023
We were paid 13k as (corps members) POs during the 2019 general elections, in Benin, Edo State.
kolarov93:

Someone that did ekiti last year said 17500 per each
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2023
acumen90:
We were paid 13k as (corps members) POs during the 2019 general elections, in Benin, Edo State.

That’s 2019 sir. They may have upgraded it cause a Corper that participated in last year ekiti election said she received 17500

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

NGC Unltd:real Or Fake? / Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.