Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire (6802 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Kwanza: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
My thoughts and prayers are with the families and loved ones of those affected by the reported chemical explosion in the popular Ogbo Ogwu International Market in Onitsha Anambra State.

On behalf of my family and team, I express my deepest condolences to the families of the deceased and the government and people of Anambra State.

I urge for government to ensure quick response to such situations to not only forestall such occurrences but also prevent loss of lives and properties. -AA
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0KtyC7taoC4zXRY7YiieE16jDYej9eE1oeEhyfCKsEJpFQTT5bErtJPtAu4bnZ6Ewl&id=100044152610571

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by rickpat(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
oga keep your condolences to yourself...you and all other POLITICANS are FAILURES...don't use people's misfortune to indirectly campaign....how many condolences do POLITICANS send when they are not in power or aiming to get into power?...I just wish one day all these POLITICANS will die a a very slow and painful death...

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Urheadmaster(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
rickpat:
oga keep your condolences to yourself...you and all other POLITICANS are FAILURES...don't use people's misfortune to indirectly campaign....how many condolences do POLITICANS send when they are not in power or aiming to get into power?...I just wish one day all these POLITICANS will die a a very slow and painful death...

I support you.

All this old politicians are the reasons behind all the calamities that is befallen the nation tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Merlin9998: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
On a normal day they can't do this just only on political aspects, selfish gain.
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by GoooodHardDick: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Foolish man,
but you deleted your tweets as regards to Samuel Deborah.

INEC should hurry up and declare Peter obi the winner already, I'm tired of this Atiku and Tinubu idiots

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by adioolayi(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Mr Unifier....Unify your party

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by BIZNess123(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Oga goan rest..
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by HeadNigga: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Nice. Just retire from active politics when obi defeats you next year. Take this message to Asiwaju too

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Praisings: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by FalseProphet1(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Condolences without money. If the incident happened in the north or SW him and Tinubu would have quickly donated hundreds of millions, but now it's the SE they're quiet. I hope the SE can see that these two old men cares less about them.

Anyways I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Jestin: 5:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Mikano Bobo Dubai and Chicago baba El Chapo are just wasting money and time

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by ursullalinda(f): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Politicians ehhhh.....since when did this one start.....Atiku that deleted a tweet about Deborah's death because he didn't want to loose northern votes......wants me to believe he cares......hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by shortIGBOman: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Atiku is a good man and a Presidential material.

God bless our incoming President Atiku.

RIP to those that lost their lives in Onitsha fire

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by possibilita(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2022
������
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by upsky: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Everyone now quick to send condolences
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Tonypen247(m): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by bestman09(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2022
grin
Every politician is now with the people.
Have Emilokan sent any bullion van?

Has Buhari sent his own condolences? Is he aware of the fire incident?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by smile11s(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Atiku is withdrawing from the race November 18th. You read it here first.
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by dhardline(m): 6:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Please change your heading cause Ogwo Ogwu is different from Ọgbọ Ọgwụ. The first means someone who does charms and the 2nd means where medicine is sold.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by obembet(f): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I support you.

All this old politicians are the reasons behind all the calamities that is befallen the nation tongue

U guys are just funny, I don't know when Atiku become Anambra past governor.

Let blame the past and present Governors not only the president. The problem of Nigeria is not only the president but the governors.

May the best candidate win

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by mytime24(f): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Eye service

Where's ur #Deborah's tweet angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by seanwilliam(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Like for Atiku share for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Jilo83(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2022
When will he send Deborah Samuel ow

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by frndfghtr(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2022
OP is ogbo ogwu not ogwo ogwu, ogwo ogwu is some body that it doing medicine or charm
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Isokiscool(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2022
adioolayi:
Mr Unifier....Unify your party
No human being can unify Wike the tout and his gang of confused governors
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Isokiscool(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2022
smile11s:
Atiku is withdrawing from the race November 18th. You read it here first.
Obi supporter and foolishness ehnnn....Can't wait to laugh at their stupidity on election day....Obi is a good man but he can't win
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by sayso: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2022
rickpat:
I hope you also typed these when PO said his?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by atinga1: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Desperate Atiku.
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by techWriter1: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Mr Unifier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Family Vs Tinubu Family In Pictures. / Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria / Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.