Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire (6803 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Akfrenzy(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2022
grin DEBORAH OOOOOOO WE NO GO FORGET
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by gbemishile: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Condolences without money. If the incident happened in the north or SW him and Tinubu would have quickly donated hundreds of millions, but now it's the SE they're quiet. I hope the SE can see that these two old men cares less about them.

Anyways I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.
Prophet of doom.
How much has peter obi donated o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by ngadaAwo: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

U guys are just funny, I don't know when Atiku become Anambra past governor.

Let blame the past and present Governors not only the president. The problem of Nigeria is not only the president but the governors.

May the best candidate win
a night with you please
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by aderoju3921: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2022
I hope you also typed these when PO said his?I hope you also typed these when PO said his?...
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by Omoapena(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2022
rickpat:
oga keep your condolences to yourself...you and all other POLITICANS are FAILURES...don't use people's misfortune to indirectly campaign....how many condolences do POLITICANS send when they are not in power or aiming to get into power?...I just wish one day all these POLITICANS will die a a very slow and painful death...

Very true, they only feel touch when election is approaching but once they loose, you won't hear from them again...
Re: Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire by rickpat(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2022
sayso:
I hope you also typed these when PO said his?
I know your foolishness will not allow you see the part when I said "you and other politicians".....

mr.man try to understand comments...I SUPPORT NO BASTARD POLITICIAN..so go and rest peacefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. / Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria / Final Anambra State Governorship Election Result From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.