Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue (5175 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / We Are Not Useless – Nigerian Army Replies The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Idiotseverywher: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Cry more we Don dey go verify

I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.
. Like I said, you are too Petty, you think all these trash you are writing can bring any negative impact on obi? Even no amount of your tribal bashing or idiocy can demarket Obi, people don't take you people serious, people see you people as jesters , we know you people and lies, very greedy set of people, I just don't know why you people hate Nigeria, you people want to bring evil to Nigeria. People don't take you people serious anymore , the was your game that brought deluge in 2015
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Danpere(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2022
If not found guilty, why the forfeiture of some money?
Then why the free bargain?
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by TheEndless: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U know howany drug case wey dey obi neck...no worry it will trend soon
You Agbado Munching gorillas ninu Alagbado always amuse me with your dangerous stupidity! With all the dragging wey your party of thieves dey always drag Obi una never yet uncover any drug case?? Una never send NDLEA?? Una send EFCC, Obi still chop una raw. No foreign country has any records of any drug dealings on Peter Obi. Not everyone is like the dingBAT druglord getting high on Lagos’ money so if you like continue with your dead on arrival propaganda grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na you go dey disgraced

Cry Bush baby cryy
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by limeta(f): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

We need to see the nonsense

Why you wan take am smoke thieftinubu crack cocaine
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by GoodLife4live: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Like I said, you are too Petty, you think all these trash you are writing can bring any negative impact on obi? Even no amount of your tribal bashing or idiocy can demarket Obi, people don't take you people serious, people see you people as jesters , we know you people and lies, very greedy set of people, I just don't know why you people hate Nigeria, you people want to bring evil to Nigeria. People don't take you people serious anymore , the was your game that brought deluge in 2015

You are a fool....the devil among all the aspirant is your SAINT obi.....

So u are expecting us to vote dis collosal calamity....

PETER OBI IS NOT the hope......

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by GoodLife4live: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Rayban25:

Cry Bush baby cryy

TINUBU IS THE HOPE OF THE FUTURELESS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by lesbiconverter: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by DesChyko: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Weak Counter. No evidence on ground points to this settlement. I mean, we saw this charge and forfeitire document without even searching. All they have is word of mouth. See whyning grin

What if the reason Tinubu is not as free in USA is because he had a plea bargain deal to give out information on the cartel and they let him walk? undecided

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by hrykanu231(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

https://bat-ksm.com/was-tinubu-ever-involved-in-drug-business-new-allegation-dead-as-a-dodo/

I understand why people support what they do. Comprehension, critical thinking and a functional conscience are alien to this group.

You feel the Certified True Copies of a Court proceedings is irrelevant, when compared to words of someone in a Consulate?

Now, in the light of this "new" documents from the courts. Shouldn't you be encouraging BAT to sue them for defamation?
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Idiotseverywher: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You are a fool....the devil among all the aspirant is your SAINT obi.....

So u are expecting us to vote dis collosal calamity....

PETER OBI IS NOT the hope......
. At least I don't know who is going to be president of Nigeria by 2023 but I know who is not going to be president, that is Tinubu, you can take to the bank, the gods have rejected him, the law of existence and creation have rejected him, nothing, I said nothing can make him president of Nigeria in this era unless in the next creation, the election is between atiku and Obi and Nigerians knows who they will Vote, whether you like it not obi will show atiku what is election, no amount of trivial and tribal bashing or idiocy from you will make any negative impact on obi, he is already sailing above your candidate more than expected, no amount of hatred from you and your greedy and devilish tribe can bring obi down, whoever the gods chooses no amount of hatred and enemity can bring him down, God will punish whoever will want to bring another failure to Nigeria, APC can not rule Nigeria ever again, they are devil's incarnate, Nigerians are wise now, no propaganda or lies can make it happen, just go around and say anything APC people will mob you, we are expecting them to bring out those money the stole during this campaign let us eat, may God punishment be on you
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by GoodLife4live: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. At least I don't know who is going to be president of Nigeria by 2023 but I know who is not going to be president, that is Tinubu, you can take to the bank, the gods have rejected him, the law of existence and creation have rejected him, nothing, I said nothing can make him president of Nigeria in this era unless in the next creation, the election is between atiku and Obi and Nigerians knows who they will Vote, whether you like it not obi will show atiku what is election, no amount of trivial and tribal bashing or idiocy from you will make any negative impact on obi, he is already sailing above your candidate more than expected, no amount of hatred from you and your greedy and devilish tribe can bring obi down, whoever the gods chooses no amount of hatred and enemity can bring him down, God will punish whoever will want to bring another failure to Nigeria, APC can not rule Nigeria ever again, they are devil's incarnate, Nigerians are wise now, no propaganda or lies can make it happen, just go around and say anything APC people will mob you, we are expecting them to bring out those money the stole during this campaign let us eat, may God punishment be on you

Your anambra gods rejected TINUBU that's why your place look like hell on Earth...

God no fit bless unaa with good leader...

Your barren region is coursed... OSU lunatic

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by ScamHunter: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu graced Obama swearing in. Apart from this, Tinubu was also invited for lectures at his alma mata, Chicago state uni. Thirdly, Tinubu had his knee surgery in the USA.

In fact see Tinubu and Fayemi when they both attended Obama swearing in.

Are you guys sure Tinubu worked in the corporate world? Why is he always dressed shabbily, especially his suits? Is he the real chap that you said worked in Mobile or another clone?
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Idiotseverywher: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Your anambra gods rejected TINUBU that's why your place look like hell on Earth...

God no fit bless unaa with good leader...

Your barren region is coursed... OSU lunatic
you can continue to fool yourself , the truth remains, the gods have rejected Tinubu coming for anambra what do mean by anambra is like hell on earth, where have been in this country have you crossed sagamu before? Iam sure you ate fooling yourself as usual, this is not issue of hyping or propaganda, I have been in all the Yoruba states and beyond to Benin , which state or even village is more developed than anambra?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Didijiji: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2022
So TINUBU the generous one just dashed the American government $460,000\

THE PROBLEM IS THAT ALL HIS SUPPORTERS DONT HAVE BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by nostradamoss: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
BATified2023:
your parents are d idiots here

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by nostradamoss: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Your own parents are planning on killing you because you are useless not only to them but to the society

Oh you parents has decided to kill you? They have finally found out how stupid you are and how Poverty runs in your bloodline
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by zoedew: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

https://bat-ksm.com/was-tinubu-ever-involved-in-drug-business-new-allegation-dead-as-a-dodo/
Why was some of the money forfeited? We want to know? Close the gap!
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Gossipninja: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U know howany drug case wey dey obi neck...no worry it will trend soon

Tinubu the drug dealer

Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
nostradamoss:

Yes my parents have decided to kill me. They have finally found out how stupid I am and how Poverty runs in our bloodline
Lol

Good to know.
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Mikedu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

There is no lie against tinubu,no everyone is as stupid or brain dead like his supporters. He is a drug kingpin period,stop all this nonsense defence.
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by nostradamoss: 3:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Good to know.

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Tinubu Replies The Latest Drug Case Issue by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2022
nostradamoss:

I see my parents soon to die foolishness in me

Oh great. May they rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CIBN Removes Erastus Akingbola / DRAMA: After Denying Northern Gov's Meeting, Lai Mohammed Makes Shocking U-turn / BREAKING: Saraki Gets Approval To Declare Buhari's Office Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.