Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Plans To Japa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plans To Japa (692 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans To Japa by Semaj77(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
I'll make this brief

I intend to Japa with the help of my brother ( lives in the UK ) who has been on my neck for a while now to do something about relocating.
Between us we should be able to muster something financially so I don't think money should be a problem ( but it should still be within a reasonable amount ). I'm thinking about getting a job seeker visa in either Norway , Finland or Germany or any other visa which might be easy to get.
I have a degree in Animal Science ( B.Sc Hons ) and I'm also a baker , I actually have more experience as a baker ( well over 25 years ) but I do not have a certification for it as my father owned a bakery right from when I was a baby and grew up knowing about it. I'm 46 years and unmarried and I work presently as a manager for an online fashion retail store. What are the possible visas I can get and to which countries ?.

I also have travel history to Dubai
Re: Plans To Japa by 1TrippleCee: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Why dont you rent a bakery and be producing bread oga. When you have workers find one and marry. You can get this with just 12M the same amount you want to spend on travelling

2 Likes

Why dont you rent a bakery and be producing bread oga. When you have workers find one and marry. You can get this with just 12M the same amount you want to spend on travelling.
Why dont you rent a bakery and be producing bread oga. When you have workers find one and marry. You can get this with just 12M the same amount you want to spend on travelling....
Re: Plans To Japa by 1TrippleCee: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Why dont you rent a bakery and be producing bread oga. When you have workers find one and marry. You can get this with just 12M the same amount you want to spend on travelling...
Re: Plans To Japa by Semaj77(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Why dont you rent a bakery and be producing bread oga. When you have workers find one and marry. You can get this with just 12M the same amount you want to spend on travelling...

Not in this economy , people in it are groaning due to low sales and marginal profits

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa by 1TrippleCee: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Semaj77:

Not in this economy , people in it are groaning due to low sales and marginal profits

I am setting up my own factories in this eceonomy. People cant avoid eating. You cant affod to make too many errors at this age o. I wish you well abroad. The lord be with you. Find a babe there and starting pumping kids
Re: Plans To Japa by Semaj77(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I am setting up my own factories in this eceonomy. People cant avoid eating. You cant affod to make too many errors at this age o. I wish you well abroad. The lord be with you. Find a babe there and starting pumping kids

We all have different dreams and aspirations and how to get to these dreams , I have had some belief in this country for some time now but presently as I'm typing this I don't have any belief in this country anymore , nothing good can come out of this country for me.

6 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa by AfahaAbia(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2023
Semaj77:

We all have different dreams and aspirations and how to get to these dreams , I have had some belief in this country for some time now but presently as I'm typing this I don't have any belief in this country anymore , nothing good can come out of this country for me.

It's really very sad reading this!!! Everyone wants to leave because of economy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa by Semaj77(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
AfahaAbia:

It's really very sad reading this!!! Everyone wants to leave because of economy...

It's the reality on ground
Re: Plans To Japa by CandidAdmin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
AfahaAbia:

You can't blame them na.

Economy tough, no be small!
Re: Plans To Japa by Tohsynetita1: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Semaj77:

Na curse?
Re: Plans To Japa by Semaj77(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Na curse?

No be curse , na the direction wey the country dey face be that

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Passport / Errors Some Students Have Made About Student Visa / Please Post Pictures Of New York Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.