Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

"A Bloodbath" LP Presidential Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "A Bloodbath" LP Presidential Candidate. (386 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Bloodbath" LP Presidential Candidate. by SonofLothbrok: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Someone asked a question in a Facebook page named (Igbo history) and got banned by the page admin. The reason he asked this question was because the page was promoting Peter Obi's presidency.
The question goes like this; "What was the result of the Endsars Panel of inquiry setup in Anambra State, because the major culprit James Nwafor, who hearded the now disbanded SARS during Peter Obi's term as Governor appeared in 90 per cent of the petitions submitted by Abdul Mahmud, a human rights lawyer".

For those of you who don't know James Nwafor " Mr Nwafor, a retired police officer, headed the now disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) unit of the police in Awkuzu, a town in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra, for more than five years. According to official records, he was appointed the commander of the Awkuzu SARS in 2012, an office he occupied till January 2016, before he was appointed a senior special assistant on security to the incumbent Governor of Anambra, Willie Obiano, in 2018.

Indictment
While in office, several cases of human rights violations and extra-judicial killings were reported but nothing was done by the police authorities and the then Governor Peter Obi.
In fact, “During his reign at SARS, Amnesty International carried out research on incidences of torture for two different periods (2014 and 2016) and produced damning reports which were widely circulated in Nigeria and abroad.
A case of extra-judicial killing presented to the panel is that of Chijioke Iloanya, who was arrested on November 29, 2012, by Mr Nwafor’s team. “Chijioke insisted he would go for his friend's child dedication in Ajali even when their mum asked him not to. It was at this child dedication that officers from Ajali police station rounded up everyone who was at the celebration including Chijioke, from where they were
transferred to the Special Anti Robbery.
“I was only 17 when Mr Nwafor told my parents that he had killed my brother; he looked my dad in the face and told my dad, he could not do anything.” years later, the Iloanyas are yet to get closure on the whereabouts of their son and brother.

Also, a school proprietor, Emma Adimachukwu, narrated how the disbanded SARS under Mr Nwafor charged him N400,000 to feed his son in their custody knowing full well that they had killed my son. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/427375-endsars-meet-james-nwafor-the-ex-sars-leader-who-allegedly-supervised-multiple-extrajudicial-killings.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Bloodbath" LP Presidential Candidate. by incandescentena: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2022
angry

James Nwafor is suppose to be in Maximum penitentiary single four feet cell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "A Bloodbath" LP Presidential Candidate. by sarkinbauchi: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Gullible Nigerians trade in politics of tribalism, bigotry and bitterness towards other tribes.

How does the LP Presidential candidate come into the equation when he's not a SARS personnel?

The IGP should have been brought to question as at then, just like Nigerians were demanding during the EndSARS protest.
Re: "A Bloodbath" LP Presidential Candidate. by SonofLothbrok: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
I keep asking where is James Nwafor?.

Why have Peter Obi not apologised, because I can see he is very active in attending presidential debates, and travelling around North Nigeria.

Why have Anambra Government not apologised.

Why do my people want us to sweep this topic under the carpet just because we want an Igbo man to become president.

What Happened to all the Endsars Panel setup in the East, because my people where active to know the result of the Endsars Panel that was setup in Lagos.

Why did a Facebook page (Igbo history) have to ban someone for standing up to the incompetence of a wicked man, whom his supporters want to present to the World as a Saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Some 5G Governors Will Still Work For PDP _ Dino Melaye / 2023: Yoruba Elders Are Playing Politics Of Greed, Where’s The ‘omoluabi’ Ethos? / U-turn: Gov.ikpeazu Registers Support For Atiku. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.