Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others (847 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by BadaYusufAmoo(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubu will win the 2023 presidential election.

The deputy spokesperson of the Bola Tinubu presidential campaign, Hannatu Musawa, has said Atiku Abubakar of the PDP is the only candidate contesting against Tinubu, and he’ll come a distant second.

“For the Labour party, it is constitutionally impossible for the party to win,” Hannatu said while noting that Rabiu Kwankwaso and NNPP are still searching for a base.

Continue reading>>>https://www.legit.ng/politics/1502838-atiku-kwankwaso-obi-apc-reveals-candidate-contesting-tinubu-rubbishes-others/

Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by sarkinbauchi: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2022
APC members know Tinubu cannot win any Presidential election. They have now turned to motivational speakers motivating Bola Tinubu to continue the race, as long as he will keep spending money on them.

On election day, every Mallam with his kettle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by LordIsaac(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2022
grin...in all honesty, there are no others! This is because only God can stop APC. They will use everything legally and illegally available to them to retain power. Very simple.

1 Like

Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2022
Simple
Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Bitter and honest truth
Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by Laggafin: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2022
LordIsaac:
grin...in all honesty, there are no others! This is because only God can stop APC. They will use everything legally and illegally available to them to retain power. Very simple.
You are simply sleeping and hallucinating on top bicycle

1 Like

Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by alanto: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
APC members know Tinubu cannot win any Presidential election. They have now turned to motivational speakers motivating Bola Tinubu to continue the race, as long as he will keep spending money on them.

On election day, every Mallam with his kettle.
I know you are typing this for politics not that you believe Atiku can defeat Tinubu in an open election
Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by PandoraObi: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Well said
Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by LordIsaac(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Laggafin:

You are simply sleeping and hallucinating on top bicycle
Whatever that means. I don't expect you to possess the capacity to understand my line of thought. Don't quote me again.
Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by Laggafin: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2022
LordIsaac:

Whatever that means. I don't expect you to possess the capacity to understand my line of thought. Don't quote me again.
An expired obsolete thought you mean!! This agbado eating people sef grin

1 Like

Re: APC Says Only 1 Candidate Is Contesting Against Tinubu, Rubbishes Others by mrvitalis(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2022
LordIsaac:
How much is a cup of rice ? How much is minimum wage ? ...Nigeria minimum wage is $1 per day

Nigerians are not that stupid I hope you know ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Owerri: Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Imo State(pictures & Video) / Tinubu's BBC Okwoche Has A Nephew That Works For TVC / Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.