Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs (17549 Views)

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by youn(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
I nor sure if tribalism go ever end for this Nigeria especially nairaland, if this can’t be regulated, they might be another war…. It breaks my heart anytime I come to nairaland and I see some hate comments, it’s really heartbreaking and annoying to be honest, so Seun can’t do anything this ?
Igbo feel they are betrayed by Yoruba
Yoruba feel they are better
The Hausa feel they are the first citizens
I just tire for Una self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ridbell01(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
South Africa please sens them to journey of no return they are not Nigerians but people of AFGAEASTERN

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Successkay12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yesterday, we read on the front page of this forum how Tinubu, popularly known as Bobo Chicago forfeited $460,000 to the United States, let's see how much he will forfeit to the South African government so they can release the five boys and his consignment.
Yeah Tinubu keep using Igbo boys to dispose his market. Mugu of all time
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by VEHINTOLAR: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
These criminals from alaigbo again ! It's like these South Africans too are stupid;haven't we advised them to immediately kill those criminals igbos with the Nigerian passports as soon as they are caught ? Those idiots will never change as crimes are well embedded in their OSU DNA !

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by einsteine(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Half a million rand=28,100 usd= 22 million naira. Street gang, definitely. Most likely from Anambra state. Nothing to see here.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Trojan8(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
One clown arguing with himself, then supporting himself with two other alternates. Suffering does not know tribe, you can frame this.

If you think using tribal slurs would win Tinubu next year's election then you truly embody the tag "Tinubu supporter"
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Seethem flat heads
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by OgbanjeProphet: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kill them all!

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Realists(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
Say no to tribalism. cool

You mean these Obi-idiots won't vote for Pandora files CEO ?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Truthshotcrazy: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hustle
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by samz77: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Them don swear for this Igbo people. imagine if this people were to have their own country'. Chai these sons of evil from the east have dented the image of this country.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ponishah: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yesterday, we read on the front page of this forum how Tinubu, popularly known as Bobo Chicago forfeited $460,000 to the United States, let's see how much he will forfeit to the South African government so they can release the five boys and his consignment.

Stop diverting attention, please.
Igbos have drown themselves into drug trafficking and usage world wide, is should be a matter of escalated concern to to the south east states.
It worries me a lot that no state governor has ever spoken about it, it is a dangerous trend that will surely boomerang .
I know it wont take long before southeast citizens of Nigeria could be subjected to ethno-sectional profiling in embassies and high commissions world wide.
DRUG TRAFFICKING IS A DANGEROUS CRIME IN THE GLOBE
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Gboom: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Do you still need a soothsayer to tell you that those arrested boys are ya blothers
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Babysho(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

I don't understand ibo people and hate for yoruba great men... We read everywhere with proof how Atiku hasn't yet paid money used to help him get into US... I never see where person take millions of dollars do yankee visa but you guys left Atiku completely even though Atiku and his spokes people constantly attavk Obi and y'all obidense.. being cowards that y'all are you will rather attack Tinubu with lies and propaganda because he's the one y'all fear will win the election and it would be a shame that twice yoruba has come president of this country in less than 3 decades and ibos never smell VP... And we didn't even have to hate on anyone to achieve

Ughhh you sound so backward Jesus! What is this you just wrote? Twice Yoruba has become president and Ibos haven’t smelled VP? This is beyond tribalism. You remind of something from the 17th century.

I want to study people like you; extreme tribalists. I read a lot about the loyalty of tribesmen from Oyo Kingdom in 1791 to Zulu in 1816. What makes them want to fight opposition and die for their kings even if the kings would rape their wives and sell them to Europeans? I couldn’t understand it and you’re showing the same traits.

Even if you don’t read, experience should tell you that having your tribesman as a President is of no benefit to you whatsoever. And it is only the spirit of oppression passed down to you from your oppressors that will make you utter your last paragraph. Ibos feel wronged here and we’ll not let them leave and yet you laugh in their faces? I don’t understand you.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by nedekid: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
True, but I can bet with by balls, they are my blodas..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by shortIGBOman: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter Obi's Brothers are at it again. They swear for this people? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Ijaya123: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
By the shape of their heads you shall know them... grin grin grin
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by chukkystar(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by tyinfinity: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
The criminal OSU Pandora boys are also in south Africa
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Winning123:
What you stated is the truth and nothing but the truth. This is very unfortunate. Anyway, Tinubu will win with or without them. I think thereafter their senses will return and as a people will realize that they cannot produce the President of Nigeria without the support and help of their Southwest brothers and sisters

Indeed.Tinubu will win. Easily in the end from how things are shaping up. The early flirtation with Obi is over. Eyes have cleared and people now see he falls far short of the President Nigeria need.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Rainstormer: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmmm

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Klington: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nyamuri:
Ikechukwu, Emeka, kalu, obi and Chibuzo

Amoda escoba

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by saintrow1: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corrinthians:

Say no to crime, awon werey
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
candidtalk:

You've got it spot on. For the average Igbo, it is "anyone but Yoruba".

Despite Tinubu being their greatest benefactor in the world most Igbos would accept Bello Turji or Gumi as President than Tinubu.

To me Igbos are fighting a losing and misdirected battle against Yorubas.

There was once a family of three brothers. The family was promised Cars by a company. When the first car was given to the family, the first son had it. Both the second and third sons supported the idea.

When the family received the second car, the second son supported the idea of the third son having it since he needed the car more than him. Hence the third son had the car.

As the family awaits the third which should be the right of the second son, the first son who received the first car indicated interest in having the third car.

He accused the second son of being a weakling for allow their younger brother having a car before him. In the words of the first son - " Emilokan" meaning it is my turn to receive the third car.

If you are the second son , will you support the arrogance and greed of the first son?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

I don't understand ibo people and hate for yoruba great men... We read everywhere with proof how Atiku hasn't yet paid money used to help him get into US... I never see where person take millions of dollars do yankee visa but you guys left Atiku completely even though Atiku and his spokes people constantly attavk Obi and y'all obidense.. being cowards that y'all are you will rather attack Tinubu with lies and propaganda because he's the one y'all fear will win the election and it would be a shame that twice yoruba has come president of this country in less than 3 decades and ibos never smell VP... And we didn't even have to hate on anyone to achieve

There was once a family of three brothers. The family was promised Cars by a company. When the first car was given to the family, the first son had it. Both the second and third sons supported the idea.

When the family received the second car, the second son supported the idea of the third son having it since he needed the car more than him. Hence the third son had the car.

As the family awaits the third car which should be the right of the second son, the first son who received the first car indicated interest in having the third car.

He accused the second son of being a weakling for allow their younger brother having a car before him. In the words of the first son - " Emilokan" meaning it is my turn to receive the third car.

If you are the second son , will you support the arrogance and greed of the first son?
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by porthouse7(f): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Awon developers
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by fareed69(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/09/south-african-police-arrest-five-nigerian-nationals-caught-drugs

So disappointed names not revealed.
But am quite sure say na Dem.
I know mention names O.
Quote me and see

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/09/south-african-police-arrest-five-nigerian-nationals-caught-drugs

IBO PEOPLE AGAIN ...THA HECK IS WRONG WITH DISI PEOPLE?..........WHEN WILL THIS PEOPLE STOP EMBARASSSIN NIGERIA FOR GODS SAKE......WTF....WHEN WILL THIS $HIT STOP...dyammmmmmm!!!!!! angry
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Laple0541(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

Hmmm, you are 100% right and if you think they will change you are joking. The hatred have been there for long and no amount of good deeds from the Yorubas can change that.

The hatred on Tinubu is more because of his political inteligence and success. They see him as the stumbling block to their presidency. During #ENDSARS, we saw how they targeted just him and bent on destroying all he labored for in life, if not for God's intervention. Even Nnamdi Kanu specifically told his terrorists members to go after just Tinubu and Lagos and they did to the fullest.

An average Flàtron will prefer to be a servant to their northern gods (like Atiku) than being a friend to an omoluwabi. We need to just put them where they belongs, the hatred they spread will surely consume them.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

As the family awaits the third car which should be the right of the second son, the first son who received the first car indicated interest in having the third car.

Don't ever try to do something like this. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.. since 2015 the second son in your analogy has been fighting the whole family saying he doesn't want to be a part of the family any more.... How do you give something that belong to the family to such son?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by winj3: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Only a single tribe is responsible for 90% of these crimes but people keep using the word Nigerians
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Babysho:

Ughhh you sound so backward Jesus! What is this you just wrote? Twice Yoruba has become president and Ibos haven’t smelled VP? This is beyond tribalism. You remind of something from the 17th century.

I want to study people like you; extreme tribalists. I read a lot about the loyalty of tribesmen from Oyo Kingdom in 1791 to Zulu in 1816. What makes them want to fight opposition and die for their kings even if the kings would rape their wives and sell them to Europeans? I couldn’t understand it and you’re showing the same traits.

Even if you don’t read, experience should tell you that having your tribesman as a President is of no benefit to you whatsoever. And it is only the spirit of oppression passed down to you from your oppressors that will make you utter your last paragraph. Ibos feel wronged here and we’ll not let them leave and yet you laugh in their faces? I don’t understand you.
I will even laugh on their grave... They have showed nothing but hate towards me and my kinsmen... Even ibos own SW the way we do and yoruba happen to be from SE ibos would have stopped yoruba from coming to SW by now
It's funny how you don't use the emotions when it's your people doing the typing but become human right activist when they put your people where they belong.. for many years your called Nigeria zoo, called Fulani all sorts of names, called yoruba bad and unprintable names, vow and swore to destroy Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu said no igbo must go to Yoruba church, then he order hit on Yoruba leaders and lagos that your people benefit so much from but you never cautioned them, the same way you didn't cautioned your people when they started killing other elites in 1967 but you are quick to call someone tribalist and shit, na God go punish the hypocrite between you and me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape / EFCC Arraigns Native Doctor For Possession Of Fake Dollars (photo) / Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.