Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Buy A Plot Of Land In Epe With Just #1.3m - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy A Plot Of Land In Epe With Just #1.3m (272 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Plot Of Land In Epe With Just #1.3m by Moturnz(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2022
At silver pacific homes, we are committed to renewing nature and making sure we create homes.

We are here with another location for you to make your next home.
A place to Live a lifestyle that balances diversity and the simple pleasures that mother nature has to offer.

LANDMARK
- Vanguard Academy
- Epe toll gate
- Yaba tech
- LASUED
- Michael otedola housing estate
- St Augustine University

*Pre-launch price*: 1.3M
*Actual price*: 2M
� *Location:* Iloti, Epe ijebu ode express
Don't wait to buy real estate , buy real estate and wait

For more information contact 08169157457

(1) (Reply)

200kg Of Melange (200g-400g) For Sale In Ph / Please Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Buckwheat Grown In Nigeria? / How Do I Start Agriculture/farming In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.