Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police (44064 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by belcom10(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin

Maxymilliano:
The type of weird news you read on P.M News, particularly from Ejigbo and Igando axis grin
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by imagrg(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Too much sex gives one poor mentality.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by olancho: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is the type of story you get in Ejigbo, Ikotun and Igando.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Pacesetter123(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Aboliko7:
Then he need this undecided

TOP SECRET REVEALS

RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM with this organic Skyman Enlargement Oil. Turn yourself into a sharp striker. This oil is purely 100% Herbal which prolong sex duration from 25-45mins.

This organic Enlargement oil cream is friendly to the body with no side EFFECTS. Skyman herbal oil guarantees you of 4-6 inches Permanent SIZE.

Be that machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE they bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks
assurance.

Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.

CHECK my profile.
He doesn't need it.
Person dey complain say him no get strength to nack even for a minute, you dey here dey tell am say make him come buy drugs wey go prolonged him sexual duration.
You want make him die on top woman?
Big dick, lasting long in bed..oo no be be him problem.
Him problem be say him system don old be say e don old be dat.
The man dey too old for the babe.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by abiolag(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The type of weird news you read on P.M News, particularly from Ejigbo and Igando axis grin
Ejigbo and Igando with dramas always grin
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by jimcaddy(m): 1:22am On Nov 10, 2022
How can you be 68 and want to satisfy a 26 year old woman. Baba you have become slow oh, and the babe needs it fast and hard. And there are many men out there whose ambition in life is to Bleep anything fcukable. Especially the poor men, they can knack for Africa ehn.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Dshocker(m): 3:04am On Nov 10, 2022
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

68 - 26
_____

Married her when she 19

The man was 61 when they got married lipsrsealed
(Idont trust my maths)

All this kind of marriage can never work.. the parents of the girl must be something else and the man’s family sef get am for body

But watch how someone will counter this all thanks to ned and Regina’s union

No amount of money or length of dik can make me marry someone who is way older than me
allah ya kiyaye

Dedicating this ftc to all those struggling out there
Keep your hope alive
Drag some Canadian loud

So in other words, you value sex than money?
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Sammy5413(m): 3:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Serves the Grandfather right! What was he expecting when he went ahead to marry a girl of that age. Bia nne kukporiwa ìhè gị bikọ
I bet you say even police go burst out laugh cos the matter get as em be
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by achimendy(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2022
baralatie:

But now that she has voiced out her problem.how the solution will arise is a big issue.
lipsrsealed

The only solution is for her to leave that marriage.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by ORIAYO70(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2022
dre11:

HE DOESN’T SATISFY ME S*XUALLY – WIFE OF 68-YEAR OLD MAN TELLS POLICE

https://pmexpressng.com/he-doesnt-satisfy-me-sxually-wife-of-68-year-old-man-tells-police/

They will tell u igbo bride r faithful.. whereas they have been infidel since 1902...

Promiscuity know no tribe.... Are tribes r liable to be promiscuous...

68 to 26

Haba... Greedy n useless girl.. u no Sabi say the man old before
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by HRMK: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2022
BUT THE 68YR OLD MAN MUST BE BLAMED FOR THIS!I AM WITH MY GOOD REASONS!I AM SURE YOU ALL AGREE WITH ME!!
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Richy4(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2022
irunoko:
because it's a woman that commited adultery it should become a crime.when men have been commiting adultery why didn't you propose that it should be a criminal offence?
I don't play race or gender cards..I am way too old for that.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Coolgent(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

68 - 26
_____

Married her when she 19

(Idont trust my maths)

All this kind of marriage can never work.. the parents of the girl must be something else and the man’s family sef get am for body

No amount of money or length of dik can make me marry someone who is way older than me
allah ya kiyaye

Keep your hope alive
Drag some Canadian loud

Ina sonki, but Shekaru na 60.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by irunoko(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Richy4:

I don't play race or gender cards..I am way too old for that.
lmaooo yinmu

After exposing your smelling hypocrisy and double standards
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Richy4(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo yinmu

After exposing your smelling hypocrisy and double standards
I don't have time for a troll.. try another person that got your time Good day angry
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Thomasankara(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
[/color] are u really a lady? [color=#770077]
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

68 - 26
_____

Married her when she 19

(Idont trust my maths)

allah ya kiyaye

Keep your hope alive
Drag some Canadian loud

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Power failure.

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2022
ORIAYO70:

They will tell u igbo bride r faithful.. whereas they have been infidel since 1902...

Promiscuity know no tribe.... Are tribes r liable to be promiscuous...

68 to 26

Haba... Greedy n useless girl.. u no Sabi say the man old before

Some 68 year old men still perform, ask the asian men.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2022
achimendy:

The only solution is for her to leave that marriage.
Then if that is one solution what about the three kids who are less than 9 years old
Their accomodation
Their feeding
Their nutured and parental care
Their education
Their protection
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by irunoko(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Richy4:

I don't have time for a troll.. try another person that got your time Good day angry
grin

E pain an tongue

Alabosi oshi tongue
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by achimendy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
baralatie:

Then if that is one solution what about the three kids who are less than 9 years old
Their accomodation
Their feeding
Their nutured and parental care
Their education
Their protection

They'll both will handle that, more especially the man.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by OvertheTop(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
ExtremeDot:

Men, deh try nack these women Punna wella.
Nack the Punna with force and energy, like say you deh pound old yam.
Nack them make the Punna know say something touch am.
Nack them like say each nack na your last nack here on earth.
Nack the Punna like say e offend you.
Nack the Punna until e squirt generously and flood your bed.

...after that, them no born the woman well make she no respect you nor go give gate-man or neighbor the punna weh belong to you.

This is not a joke.

For How Long Can you do this?
Can you do this for 60 Years?
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by kayyk(m): 3:32am On Nov 12, 2022
8 inches
wany:

With what dick size undecided
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by DonroxyII: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Benrosaria:

Don’t you dare say this. A woman can be satisfied just know her satisfaction. The funny truth is when you know a woman’s satisfaction she becomes happily angry with you. That’s a balance brother and stop slagging
NA OT wey many people no know but since na bashing Women dem sabi ... How dem go know ....

Anyway 68 plenty na sugar daddy be that ...
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by AfonjaConehead: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Candidlady:

ba ku da hankali
What!!!! So this aunty is aboki!!!!

Ahhh Mallam grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.