Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police (43787 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by wany(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
ExtremeDot:

Men, deh try nack these women Punna wella.
Nack the Punna with force and energy, like say you deh pound old yam.
Nack them make the Punna know say something touch am.
Nack them like say each nack na your last nack here on earth.
Nack the Punna like say e offend you.
Nack the Punna until e squirt generously and flood your bed.

...after that, them no born the woman well make she no respect you nor go give gate-man or neighbor the punna weh belong to you.

This is not a joke.

With what dick size undecided
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
achimendy:

I dont know how they met, but my point is that she's right for voicing out her pain. That's if what she said is true.
But now that she has voiced out her problem.how the solution will arise is a big issue.
lipsrsealed
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by FireUpNow(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Aboliko7:
Then he need this undecided

TOP SECRET REVEALS

RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM with this organic Skyman Enlargement Oil. Turn yourself into a sharp striker. This oil is purely 100% Herbal which prolong sex duration from 25-45mins.

This organic Enlargement oil cream is friendly to the body with no side EFFECTS. Skyman herbal oil guarantees you of 4-6 inches Permanent SIZE.

Be that machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE they bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks
assurance.

Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.

CHECK my profile.

Una don start. Na oil go cure weak erection or no erection at all?

1 Like

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Positiveme2020: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Confirm SCAMMER
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by DriveByKiller: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

OMG!

68 – 19 = 49

The age difference is damn wide.
I'm sure the stupid (sic) girl got married to the man because of his money shocked she saw money and was carried away by the euphoria of the man's wealth forgetting that a time like this would come. That why, whenever I see those little girls shouting shuger daddy up and down, I laugh out loud.
68-26.

Someone Said Nigerians can only concentrate on skits and not written articles.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Positiveme2020: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by placeofallure(f): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

OMG!

68 – 19 = 49

I'm sure the stupid (sic) girl got married to the man because of his money shocked she saw money and was carried away by the euphoria of the man's wealth forgetting that a time like this would come. That why, whenever I see those little girls shouting shuger daddy up and down, I laugh out loud.

Kilode Buoda? 49 bawo?

Se maths ni o daru mo yin loju abi akaye (comprehension passage) yen ni ko ye yin?

Isiro (Arithmetics)
68 yiars - 26 yiars

Elo lo je yen?

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Machinegun91(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
I want to see her picture please
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
placeofallure:

Kilode Buoda? 49 bawo?

Se maths ni o daru mo yin loju abi akaye (comprehension passage) yen ni ko ye yin?

Isiro (Arithmetics)
68 yiars - 26 yiars

Elo lo je yen?
grin
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by 727abejide: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wahala dey ooChaiContact me for your investment, shipping, loan, bnk website design and any website today.WhatsApp : 081.424.25.878Wahala dey ooChaiContact me for your investment, shipping, loan, bnk website design and any website today.WhatsApp : 081.424.25.878...
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Babaken(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mindlog:
Should the woman's family return the bride price to the Papa to officially end the marriage customarily, Papa will still have to be making provisions for the 3 children who should all be under 7 years old and would all be in their mother's custody
matter klose.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by newwise1: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
baralatie:

She dey enjoy her life biko
Money not gbola grin
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Smartor: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

68 - 26
_____

Married her when she 19

The man was 61 when they got married lipsrsealed
(Idont trust my maths)

All this kind of marriage can never work.. the parents of the girl must be something else and the man’s family sef get am for body

But watch how someone will counter this all thanks to ned and Regina’s union

No amount of money or length of dik can make me marry someone who is way older than me
allah ya kiyaye

Dedicating this ftc to all those struggling out there
Keep your hope alive
Drag some Canadian loud

Allah ya kiyaye part is what I love.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by baralatie(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
newwise1:

Money not gbola grin
The woman go enter her mata na jail she fin herself
grin
Regina dey enjoy her life biko
grin
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Nonywendy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The type of weird news you read on P.M News, particularly from Ejigbo and Igando axis grin
I thought I was d only one that has noticed this trend
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by KanuSE: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
placeofallure:

Kilode Buoda? 49 bawo?

Isiro (Arithmetics)
68 yiars - 26 yiars

Elo lo je yen?

You should know that not all these yahoo boys are actually bright upstairs. cool
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by KanuSE: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

OMG!

68 – 19 = 49

It's understandable that not all yahoo boys are bright upstairs.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Wizmj4real(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

68 - 26
_____

Married her when she 19

(Idont trust my maths)

All this kind of marriage can never work.. the parents of the girl must be something else and the man’s family sef get am for body

No amount of money or length of dik can make me marry someone who is way older than me
allah ya kiyaye

Keep your hope alive
Drag some Canadian loud

Wow drag some Canadian loud!!
Now I understand why you're always frustrated with men
U don collect different sizes of something and got badly treated by them but that's because you chose naking as job
I understand u now
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by emmi14: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Age gap is too much, maximum should be 10yrs
50yrs to marry 40yrs??
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Isn't that like 42yrs difference? It is well.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by emmi14: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
newwise1:
grin Regina, let's hear from you
What is their age gape?
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by efficiencie(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:
lipsrsealed

68 - 26
_____

Married her when she 19

(Idont trust my maths)

allah ya kiyaye

Keep your hope alive
Drag some Canadian loud

Are you also dragging Canadian Loud?
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by placeofallure(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

You should know that not all these yahoo boys are actually bright upstairs. cool

Ese sir jare!
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by ofuonyebi: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
the girl should know by now that this old baba no wan kill himself ooo!
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Bahamas95(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
What was she thinking before she got married to him? undecided ......One of the things I will never do in my life is to sleep with someone's wife. I wonder why some idi0ts indulge in it. That doesn't make you a real man.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by godwon01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The type of weird news you read on P.M News, particularly from Ejigbo and Igando axis grin
Enough of that ugly news from that area. This type of news always emanate from that area. Which tribes dominated that area , we need to know.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Alpharey: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmmm, somebody must go down one day. One way or the other.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Mayeldah(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Baba be like 'I cannot come and go and kill myself' mbanu!!!

Old age coupled with Buhari's bad economy and high dollar rate is enough to make a young man's prick fail in action talkless of a 68 year old.

For example, imagine Tinubu with a 19 year old?
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Dollarremix(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
The type of weird news you read on P.M News, particularly from Ejigbo and Igando axis .

And apple junction in festac
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Dollarremix(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
The type of weird news you read on P.M News, particularly from Ejigbo and Igando axis .

Satellite town and apple junction in festac.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mindlog:
Should the woman's family return the bride price to the Papa to officially end the marriage customarily, Papa will still have to be making provisions for the 3 children who should all be under 7 years old and would all be in their mother's custody

According to the Marital act in Family law, the woman should lose custody of the Children on the immoral grounds of infidelity.
That marriage should cease to exist and the man's dowry refunded him, so that the harlot of a wife can continue distributing disease with her public toilet.
Re: He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police by Mindlog: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ecne:

According to the Marital act in Family law, the woman should lose custody of the Children on the immoral grounds of infidelity.
That marriage should cease to exist and the man's dowry refunded him, so that the harlot of a wife can continue distributing disease with her public toilet.

Share the weblink that cites that a spouse
in Nigeria loses custody of the children from the marriage on grounds of infidelity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.