Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno (5332 Views)

Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno. / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Igbodicool(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Urchins and Fake News...

Atiku will deal with you up north.
Obi will finish it here in the south.

Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Starboytwo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
That place go Dey hot die.
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by techWriter1: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Is it the same rally I listened on AIT Some Nigerians s s are just too daft and gullible walahi

Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Babaken(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo....

Na Atiku, Tinubu and Amaechi join hands together bring Buhari upon Nigerians...

Payback time is here...

Nigerians are wiser now....

Tinupoo dey shout Emilokan up and down while Atiku dey fear to release money for campaign make wetin happen 2019 no repeat itself grin cheesy
point of correction calamity upon Nigeria.

Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Mosesvic11(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jones4190:
Atiku is confused.
tinubu will be the first presidential candidate to get over 20 millions votes in Nigerian
you are free to dream
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Stanweezy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Afamed:

There are states Obi will not bother to campaign not because of anything but because he knows he can not pull a crowd of 500. Yobe and Borno are part of those states

I won't even advice him to go dia, that's home to suicide bombers and even if he campaigns there they won't vote for him

He should study the manual of GEJ

You see Yobe, Borno and Bauchi he should skip that zone during his campaign
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Jones4190(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you are free to dream
emotions don't win election in Nigeria
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by lasgidiboyonpoi: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Naija na Cruise cheesy grin
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by 07kjb: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Larryton:

IPOB miscreants has started peddling fake news again, una no dey tire?

We know those that carry fake news in NIGERIA

Stop disgracing your self u are being immature

Vote PETER OBI

Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Mionz: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
You are are mumu man!!!
[quote author=ryloy post=118251303][/quote]
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Afamed: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Stanweezy:

I won't even advice him to go dia, that's home to suicide bombers and even if he campaigns there they won't vote for him

He should study the manual of GEJ

You see Yobe, Borno and Bauchi he should skip that zone during his campaign

GEJ won because PDP had a structure. With over 20 Govs, over 60 senators , over 200 House of Assembly members, various local govt chairmen.
How many Gov, does LP have? How many Senator comes from Lp? Those are the salient questions. Election is not emotion

Obi is suffering from poor turn out because he does not have those who would mobilize for him
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Stanweezy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Afamed:

GEJ won because PDP had a structure. With over 20 Govs, over 60 senators , over 200 House of Assembly members, various local govt chairmen.
How many Gov, does LP have? How many Senator comes from Lp? Those are the salient questions. Election is not emotion

Obi is suffering from poor turn out because he does not have those who would mobilize for him

GEJ did not win those zone, mind u there are Senators and rep members in those zone even governors self
Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by Camplying: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
ryloy:
oga stop your lies let me show you the original picture
you are showing us after event pics
Atiku for Nigeria come 2023

Re: Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno by sees1010(m): 12:39am On Nov 10, 2022
If you have excess cash or you know someone that has excess cash that couldn't be deposited in the bank due to CBN police on deposit limit, which takes effect as a result of concluded plan to redesign naira notes, please don't waste or rotten the money out of fear of being apprehended or anything, there are a lot of smart, intelligent, creative and gifted young youths and adult out there with a killer product and dream to bring to the nation, BUT are short charged of funds/capital, who really need that your money as a LOAN. Which will be repaid back to you with interest, through that way you can regain your money back as a changed currency and with interest. Please I am among the smart,talented,innovative, creative and gifted Nigeria that need that MONEY you want to waste out of fear, please give that cash to use and we will return it back safely to you with interest, anyone with the money and the willingness to LEND it out is an Angel disguised as a human... If you have the cash and willing to lend it out please Contact me on 09030034445 .

Fg Shuts MASSOB Out Of Any Official Role In Ojukwu's Burial / June 12: Nigerian Boys Who Changed The Rule Of The Game By Hijacking A Plane / $200 Billion To Be Repatriated Back To Nigeria From Dubai In Few Days