Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed (28075 Views)

PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands / Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Oga Wike gave Oga Secondus his brother stress ... He waka
Oga Wike is giving Oga Ayu stress ...If he waka
what is the guarantee that Oga Wike would not give the next person stress . There is absolutely no guarantee ..I just hope there is no legal loop hole someone is look to derive pleasure from, with all this pressure.

Oga Wike be giving people smiles not stress .. power is transient.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by shortIGBOman: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dapson73:
If I'm a PDP governor, I will join the G5 governors.
You'll have a lot to gain when you roll with the big boys.

By this time next year, most of the G5 Governors will be in Jail, while others will go on exile. Atiku is our next President. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by obainojazz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Abia state governor should focus on developing his state
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by SONYCITY: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
5G GOVONOR SHOULD NT BE DECIVID BY WIKE

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by MNDY(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

Simply use of violence and thugery

He has very violent men sleeping and lodging at his GRA home 24/7 , he was one of the people allegede to have killed Eleweomo former NURTW boss.

Penkelemes was the choice of most people, but unfuntunately he was bullied out of APC primaries

Exactly. The event of Eleweomo's death is what I fear him for.
If he thinks he can use violence to win, he should have a re-think.
Bello (Kogi) tried it and succeeded doesn't mean Teslim will too.
Ibadan belongs to Makinde in 2023.
If Teslim thinks he will use fear to force Ibadan people to vote for him, it will not work.
It would have worked if he was in power already and wants to return for second term.
Moreover, the people love Makinde.
Let's watch and see.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by asobo1: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
stanluiz:
Wike is a fool who doesn't know anything.

So he thinks Bala Mohammed will not support Atiku. The Bala Mohammed that just meet Atiku yesterday.

Northerners are not like Southerners. Bala Mohammed will give Atiku 100% support.
You are a wise person. Wike is just wasting his time and money. Most of the northern politicians with him are there for Rivers money and that's all. Former Governor Dankwambo of Gombe was following him up and down. When his people threatened not to support his senatorial ambition he withdrew.

Attached is pix from Borno rally. No northern politician today can boast of popularity contest with Atiku in the north aside Buhari who isn't contesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by ganye1: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
You mean roll out with big time losers who haven't come to terms with their lost?
Atiku has move on and is going to win February's presidential election.
Dapson73:
If I'm a PDP governor, I will join the G5 governors.
You'll have a lot to gain when you roll with the big boys.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Deogratias0030(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Poten111:

Obidients: Flies that think themselves eagles.

If you vote Obi. Tinubu will win.

My own is: Dont come here and cry. If you survived Bihari. You should be more calculating and strategic. Wishful thinking will not help you.

Your only way out is to vote Atiku.

Save this post.

This is a trending way of discouraging Obidient movements. We shall not be discouraged. If Atiku is that good, let him sell himself to the people. Let Obiedents people do their thing in peace. If Obi doesn't win (God forbid) any of them (Apc and PDP) can win, after all they are all the same.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Basalt(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Poten111:

Obidients: Flies that think themselves eagles.

If you vote Obi. Tinubu will win.

My own is: Dont come here and cry. If you survived Bihari. You should be more calculating and strategic. Wishful thinking will not help you.

Your only way out is to vote Atiku.

Save this post.

Emotional game won't work this time around. We will happily support Obi in mass and by God's grace, he will win.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin

Ortom is there?!!

Can someone remind him Bala Muhammad is Fulani who said anti-open grazing law is illegal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by DennisEche(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wike thinking a core Fulani man like Bala Mohamed can ditch Atiku his Fulani brother is a joke taking too far.
Wike never use Tambuwal experience learn. Wike just de blow Rivers State Money, by his body posture you will know he is the one Financing all the logistics like private Jets, lodging and security of such movement.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Craggybogg: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
2 prayer points come to mind:

1 May we not be unfortunate like pdp destroying itself from within and

2. May we not labour in vain carrying dead weight like lp.
Vote Asiwaju Tinubu to claim these prayer points.
check my signature for free stuffs!

May Asiwaju Labour in vain as Atiku has always, come 2023!
May Asiwaju never smell Presidential Seat/Power!
May APC not clench power again come 2023!
By the power of God Almighty!
Peter Obi of the Labour Party would be the next president of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ortom shouldn't have visited Bala Muhammed.... after supporting his fulanifolks to kill his Tiv people.they are always blinded by politics.
See haw NWIKE Siddons cross leg with walking sticks like Emperor Bokassa. grin grin grin
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by muykem: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
PDP and wahala is like 5 & 6.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Benbellamor: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:

And others ain't 'big men'?
you're a big man when your pocket is filled with money...wike is a moneybag dolling out 900 million in just 2weeks to lagos abia and benue is not easy...meanwhile Atiku is not releasing kobo
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Yankee101: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
So governance is on hold?
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by nisah(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by nisah(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by nisah(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by lukency(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bala will never roll with you guys at the expense of his brother Atiku. I f you want to derail Atiku's electioneering better do it amongst yourself without Bala, he will betray you like Tambuwal did to Wike at the primaries.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by alimiadedayo1: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
bizzibodi:
Ortom shouldn't have been visited Bala Muhammed.... after supporting his fulanifolks to kill his Tiv people.
See haw NWIKE Siddons cross leg with walking sticks like Emperor Bokassa.
God bless you but he said he would not support Atiku because he is a fulani man I dont understand ortom again I am very sure this governors are working for apc ortom is using tribalism politics to justify his objection against Atiku I think Atiku has discovered their plans that is why he did not ceded to their demands if Atiku mistakenly allow ayu to resign that is the end of Atiku
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Lashist(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

Simply use of violence and thugery

He has very violent men sleeping and lodging at his GRA home 24/7 , he was one of the people allegede to have killed Eleweomo former NURTW boss.

Penkelemes was the choice of most people, but unfuntunately he was bullied out of APC primaries
This is your own turf. See the way you know everything about the agbero union in and out. I know you are likely a NURTW member standing around bustops looking for trouble daily
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Ireportlive: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

This is your own turf. See the way you know everything about the agbero union in and out. I know you are likely a NURTW member standing around bustops looking for trouble daily

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Peacecore: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:

And others ain't 'big men'?
Can you tell us any big man still remaining amongst the PDP governors. The one remaining are Almajiri governor. Tambuwa no fit talk where Wike de wicked one dey talk nau
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Lashist(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

grin you don switch from insults to stickers?? Useless urchin claiming mastercard riches cheesy
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by rolams(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
From what I am seeing, this PDP crisis may disappear like magic!
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Ireportlive: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

grin you don switch from insults to stickers?? Useless urchin claiming mastercard riches cheesy

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Peacecore: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:

Obi is more of a threat to Tinubu than Atiku. Both will share southern votes. Atiku is on ground here. On the overall Atiku will get more Northern votes than other contestants. Any southern candidate hoping on getting more northern votes than Atiku is dreaming.
I disagree
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Ireportlive: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Lashist(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

You realize they will ban your moniker you use to troll mr mastercard? You know Seun frowns at people that create new monikers for trolling?
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by sayso: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
maupe:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/09/pdp-g5-governors-meet-with-bala-mohammed/

The fact remains that Wine has definitely ruined any available chance he has to contest a national election under PDP. What a shame.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by guychidile: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
When two elephants fights dirty, the grass will suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.