Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed (28078 Views)

PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands / Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Passionate888: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ghen ghen
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
Makinde that should be busy campaigning is rolling with his senior colleagues
makinde does not need any campaign before he win

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by jamace(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Karma is a bitch. It doesnt forgive.

I remember vividly 2015 when Atiku was a clog in the wheel of progress of GEJ. Today Atiku is receiving the same heat from Wike.

This life.
grin

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by nedu666: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
G5 govs are fools. See wike crossing leg with walking stick. So he learnt nothing from the tambuwal betrayal now it his hoping to string a fulani core elite like bauchi gov. Wike truly believes that two fulanis will go to war because of him. What a pity.
Bala muhammed and other northerners will just be saying so five South govs gang up against one northern politician

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by anonymuz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubupikin122:
Tinubu aso rock loading…

����
Make we Dey laugh and Dey rejoice na next thing now
forget tinubu.. this is a huge advantage for obi
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Charisco(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
As e dey pain Dem!
E dey sweet us ooh
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by davidluv(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
You don't seem to understand the politics behind politics.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Eagle07(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Oyo is in the bag for Makinde

No party can snatch the seat from him
fixed
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Ireportlive: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
makinde does not need any campaign before he win

Well no doubt about that, because nobody would vote Tessy.. even as an APC supporter I won't vote Teslim
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Mccullum: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's their own headache,

All I care for is Tinubu, he's the best man for the presidential job,

Let's join hands for his victory in 2023..

JAGABAN 2023 IS A GOAL WRITTEN IN HEAVEN AND SIGNED BY VOTERS ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by MNDY(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
nedu666:
G5 govs are fools. See wike crossing leg with walking stick. So he learnt nothing from the tambuwal betrayal now it his hoping to string a fulani core elite like bauchi gov. Wike truly believes that two fulanis will go to war because of him. What a pity

They are there because of Bala's own re-election bid which he is worried about.
Whatever his actions will be will not have any impact on G5 and the mission they're on.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by slivertongue: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Poten111:

Obidients: Flies that think themselves eagles.

If you vote Obi. Tinubu will win.

My own is: Dont come here and cry. If you survived Bihari. You should be more calculating and strategic. Wishful thinking will not help you.

Your only way out is to vote Atiku.

Save this post.

Obi is more of a threat to Tinubu than Atiku. Both will share southern votes. Atiku is on ground here. On the overall Atiku will get more Northern votes than other contestants. Any southern candidate hoping on getting more northern votes than Atiku is dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by ipobarecriminals: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
cool grin thunder shrink atiku balls grin

I dey behind WIKE.

NO TO ANOTHER FULANI in ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by MNDY(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

Well no doubt about that, because nobody would vote Tessy.. even as an APC supporter I won't vote Teslim

Teslim I hear is a very dangerous man that can go any length.
I know about some things about him that should scare someone.
I wonder what his plans are to defeat Makinde in that Ibadan.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by MNDY(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:
Karma is a bitch. It doesnt forgive.

I remember vividly 2015 when Atiku was a clog in the wheel of progress of GEJ. Today Atiku is receiving the same heat from Wike.

This life.
grin

You see am ba cheesy
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by ipobarecriminals: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin see wike the godfather grin
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by oluwaseyi0: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
fixed

Did nairaland make adjustments to my comment or you did?

I know they (bots) use to modify slur or racist word but I don't think I use any of that
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Naijamallam: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dapson73:
If I'm a PDP governor, I will join the G5 governors.
You'll have a lot to gain when you roll with the big boys.

You are a f00l then
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Ireportlive: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
MNDY:

Teslim I hear is a very dangerous man that can go any length.
I know about some things about him that should scare someone.
I wonder what his plans are to defeat Makinde in that Ibadan.

Simply use of violence and thugery

He has very violent men sleeping and lodging at his GRA home 24/7 , he was one of the people allegede to have killed Eleweomo former NURTW boss.

Penkelemes was the choice of most people, but unfuntunately he was bullied out of APC primaries
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by stanluiz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
Na makinde I dey pity pass.

Let him continue to follow losers like Wike and useless ikpeazu, ortom and Ugwuanyi dey form useless G5
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Engr1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Dapson73:
If I'm a PDP governor, I will join the G5 governors.
You'll have a lot to gain when you roll with the big boys.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by ngadaAwo: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

Simply use of violence and thugery

He has very violent men sleeping and lodging at his GRA home 24/7 , he was one of the people allegede to have killed Eleweomo former NURTW boss.

Penkelemes was the choice of most people, but unfuntunately he was bullied out of APC primaries
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by stanluiz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
nedu666:
G5 govs are fools. See wike crossing leg with walking stick. So he learnt nothing from the tambuwal betrayal now it his hoping to string a fulani core elite like bauchi gov. Wike truly believes that two fulanis will go to war because of him. What a pity.
Bala muhammed and other northerners will just be saying so five South govs gang up against one northern politician
Wike is a fool who doesn't know anything.

So he thinks Bala Mohammed will not support Atiku. The Bala Mohammed that just meet Atiku yesterday.

Northerners are not like Southerners. Bala Mohammed will give Atiku 100% support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by ngadaAwo: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

shatap what do you know
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by ngadaAwo: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
thunder fire Tinubu - Ireportlive Moh247
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by gassbee: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Domipraiz:
I hope Atiku will not die of high pressure before the election.

PDP members right now
G5 just dey waste their time and resources, e go hard to brainwash Bala, u no see d heads of the other brainwashed G4

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Mrkindness: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Wike gradually building a formidable force against Atiku
He should just be careful not to trust a Muslim. Because they are all munafukai when it involves their own brothers.
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by Komu1048(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
MrFixIt007:
They shouldn't waste their time. He will always be with his Northern brother. Na their way!!! Apc Pdp dead on arrival! The earlier we realise that Apc and Ppd is just exchange of same wicked Politicians, the better for everybody grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Ortom is not a northerner, or Ortom too will work for his northern brother.
Ipig and politics r two parallel line that can’t meet
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by asobo1: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Atiku is the next president no rival
Re: PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Did nairaland make adjustments to my comment or you did?

I know they (bots) use to modify slur or racist word but I don't think I use any of that
i did

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Declares Ahmed Salkida, Bolori & Aisha Waki Wanted For Links To Boko Haram / Catholic Bishops Of South Africa Respond To Xenophobic Attacks In Honest / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.