Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) (46545 Views)

Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by hammerT: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
Oh! pulease!! Stop yapping rubbish, England is not Naigeria, Russia or the UAE, no one will jail him and it isn't an assault, this isn't the first time King Charles has been egged, they will charge him with public disorder, fine him or caution him

So King Charles just took over from his mother and the first thing he does is to jail a teenager for 7 years just for throwing eggs at him, grin The press and the entire country will come against him, more people will egg him in the future he should be prepared for it

U HIT HIM WITH EGG, IT IS ASSAULT.

U BRUISE HIM WITH EGG, IT IS BATTERY.

U INJURE HIM WITH EGG, IT IS ACTUAL BODILY HARM.

U DISFIGURE OR CUT HIM WITH EGG, THAT IS GRIEVIOUS BODILY HARM.

SOON WE GO ENTER, MANSLAUGHTER.

THEN MURDER.
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by JOemmy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
The protester is obviously right the british empire are armed robbers that looted their colonies to the ground they don't deserves any respect.
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by hammerT: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
SOME OF U MOVE AROUND AND FAIL TO SEE THE IMPLICATION OF YOUR ACTS.

U HAVE NO RIGHT TO THROW EGG AT ANYBODY, NOT THE CROWN OF ENGLAND.

U GO SMELL PRISON.
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by able20(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
Go and throw egg on Ooni of Ife, and see if you won't turn to Goat
Maybe be the former Ooni, not the present Ooni marrying as hobby. The gods has forsaken the current Ooni ife
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Chopcy29: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sirmuel1:
I’m the rightful heir to that throne, I don’t know what I’m still doing in Lagos sad

Baba go drag your sit na

Buhari dey your back
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Just say whites don't act like animals as Nigerians do. If this is done to Buhari, the egg thrower and those around him will take like 8 bullets in the head each and the army will still deny it happened. Lemme go buy some eggs and put in my bag in case I see Buhari in Trafalgar square.
Man this comment really got me grin grin especially that; "and those around him".
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by virginchaser(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Even OBJ got his own baptism twice but this must never be encouraged in a civil society.

Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
You can't try that sh!t with ordinary street chairman in Nigeria.......Vigilantee go beat crase comot from your head.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

U HIT HIM WITH EGG, IT IS ASSAULT.

U BRUISE HIM WITH EGG, IT IS BATTERY.

U INJURE HIM WITH EGG, IT IS ACTUAL BODILY HARM.

U DISFIGURE OR CUT HIM WITH EGG, THAT IS GRIEVIOUS BODILY HARM.

SOON WE GO ENTER, MANSLAUGHTER.

THEN MURDER.

Yea right! grin, Tell me in what act or clause where all these is written in the UK law or constitutions. Mention the act number and paragraph in british law.
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

U DONT KNOW ENGLISH CRIMINAL LAW.

HITTING HIM WITH EGG IS ASSAULT.

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE BEFORE THE LAW AND KING CHARLES IS NOT HIS FATHER.
Mention the act number and paragraph where it says egging King Charles is assault in british law and 7 years in prison is the punishment grin grin
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Brownshoe: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sirmuel1:
I’m the rightful heir to that throne, I don’t know what I’m still doing in Lagos sad

Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by ofuonyebi: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
maybe the zombie was a Nigerian-pan African born gene
someone should check well
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Johel(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJLKTO1rKo

SOURCE

He has gotten the attention he desires.
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by deebrownneymar: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJLKTO1rKo

SOURCE

I love King Charles. E no even send
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's serious
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
What if it is nigeria what wil they do for buhari
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Unclefemolala(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
HonNL:
The suspect...

Any link with King Charles and 666..NWO or antichrist as usual?
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by babz11(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Loveganipedro:
white are not coward as Nigerians

Sebi you no be coward

Campaign is starting soon, just go to any apc campaign and trrow egg to Buhari
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by IamPlato(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
toobusy:
But did the protester lie,was the country not built by and on the blood of black slaves.?
nigga the world is built on the backs of slaves not just black people... Black people are not the only slaves, everybody is tired of hearing tha shit.

Even the Slavic people don't make noise about slavery even though the word Slave was coined from their name because of how much they were used as slave.

Yet black people can't just shut the fvck up.
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
DennisEche:
Oyibo life just tire me, with good leaders and everything been provided , they still de ment.
Come Africa nna head go reset. God bless the King

Lack of struggles/challenges dey make person no get sense, I swear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
I hope it's a rotten egg angry
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sirmuel1:
My brother you no the go anywhere, we die here, we don use juju tie you up grin
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by walosky(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Is that offender not Merlin?
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by jasontrigga(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Even if it was built by black slave and so ? What you gonna do now

Take over the country or built urs now that you’ve the freedom

Been ages and we still crying over split milk

I guess we gained independence over 60 years ago
What’ve we done as a nation to better the life of its citizen and the nation at large

We still constantly blame the white
Whereas we’re the cause of our own problems.

Spare me all those slave shit !

We just been stupid and dwell on blame game
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by jasontrigga(m): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
toobusy:
But did the protester lie,was the country not built by and on the blood of black slaves.?

What’ve we done as a nation to better the life of its citizen and the nation at large

Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by lacream2021(m): 2:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Okay nah lol
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by todto: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Sirmuel1:
you mean the rightful heir to the iron throne?
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by dawnomike(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Gold359:

Pls how do I create topics on nairaland
You go to the homepage, head to the section you want to create your topics in.
You will see where we have create new topic
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by thonylinks: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2022
if its in my country NIGERIA, they won't show his face. His sponsors will do everything to protect him.
HonNL:
The suspect...
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by fxexperts: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
JOemmy:
The protester is obviously right the british empire are armed robbers that looted their colonies to the ground they don't deserves any respect.

toobusy:
You need to grow up from this shit, it hold no meaning anymore. just admit your kinds are weak and lazy.

IamPlato:
nigga the world is built on the backs of slaves not just black people... Black people are not the only slaves, everybody is tired of hearing tha shit.

Even the Slavic people don't make noise about slavery even though the word Slave was coined from their name because of how much they were used as slave.

Yet black people can't just shut the fvck up.

Good talk. tell them.

jasontrigga:

True talk. they should stop crying.
Re: Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) by fxexperts: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
FuckThaMod:
Only eggs? That's like a pat on the back considering the atrocities committed by the royal family.
What about the atrocities committed by your wicked forefathers. so, what are we going to do to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] / Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.