Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia (37298 Views)

Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / MOUAU Students Protest, Graduates Of 2 Years Yet To Undergo NYSC Experience / NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Damn it!!!
What a sad story to read. .
May their souls Rest in Perfect Peace .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Bernice4ozodo(f): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Honestly, I can rem how many times I sent my favourite aboki then to tosetan wayback 2010,2012,countl3ss tim3s,stay I ho pray pray pray wella b4 I chop am. I can't go to hotel and order food,u can get poisoned, I'd rather buy shawarma,pepper soup,beer,smoke,than to send someone to buy food,when poison is easily accessible here in naija. Your weak parents sent u fools to school to earn a degree but u fools always get carried away. No tears for the deceased. Rot in he'll fools
your weak parents gave birth to a fool(you)
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by wiseone28: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Have You Seen Why Oga Just Dey Vex Since
Stale and irritating

3 Likes

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by unscripted(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na,no mistake foo l. The aboki was pur hostel gateman and i always joked with himnand dashed
Him tips.never did him bad.
u are really a angry goat

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Aguiyimba(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na,no mistake foo l. The aboki was pur hostel gateman and i always joked with himnand dashed

Hmmmmmm, and you think he cannot harm you with a bigger tips.

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Trustwallet(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
I used to send security aboki to go and buy my food back then in school until i recieved sense, when ever am hungry i go out nd eat... rip ♡♡
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by EmmyDJourno: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Politics chop am early, very sad
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by mrkings84(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Buhari and APC is a curse to this country
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Whoknowsme: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
deNet:
shocked shocked
What is happening
School politics i guess
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by arantess: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Honestly, I can rem how many times I sent my favourite aboki then to tosetan wayback 2010,2012,countl3ss tim3s,stay I ho pray pray pray wella b4 I chop am. I can't go to hotel and order food,u can get poisoned, I'd rather buy shawarma,pepper soup,beer,smoke,than to send someone to buy food,when poison is easily accessible here in naija. Your weak parents sent u fools to school to earn a degree but u fools always get carried away. No tears for the deceased. Rot in he'll fools
who is this mannerless, uncouth, son of a rancid wombed whorre?
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by KennethEnyi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Have You Seen Why Oga Just Dey Vex Since

Aswr if I see this comment again ehn

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by KennethEnyi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eyahh two semi handsome boys wasted just like that
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Phraences: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hope this is not mutual suicide….
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by 07kjb: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
MAY THEY BE JUDGED ACCORDINGLY

I feel that I have eaten poison many times and it didn't kill me AND IT CAN'T KILL ME

I give God all the glory may HE continue to shield and protect me

Nothing can ever kill me before my time,not ACCIDENT,NOT POISON,NOT GUN SHOT,NOT SPIRITUAL ADVENTURES
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Odeh,blockhead
GODPUNISHALABI:
seriously,who understands this?? You type like an illiterate.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by BRIMBRAM: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
07kjb:
MAY THEY BE JUDGED ACCORDINGLY

I feel that I have eaten poison many times and it didn't kill me AND IT CAN'T KILL ME

I give God all the glory may HE continue to shield and protect me

Nothing can ever kill me before my time,not ACCIDENT,NOT POISON,NOT GUN SHOT,NOT SPIRITUAL ADVENTURES

So when is your time to die lol.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Pofgrace(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
deNet:
shocked shocked
What is happening
omo ten is happening ooh
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by DLivingAncestor: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Why do I feel this was orchestrated :^):-)ಠ︵ಠ
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by tunize(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wijifol555:
PalmPay are giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0qnu6Lt9ekoQumXqj19AVYGmyEJfobHqSYwpHAXqBXFGTdMnZzPRxo82vEyPKZxJil/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks
All the gullible will fall for this
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by DestinyNigga: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
U no get brain. Cow
Angrygoat:

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by tyinfinity: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obituary era in the east is very disastrous.we don't want an OSU like obidirty in aso rock.tinubu is the next president
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Cerebellum: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:

Is that you Agentgoat??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Karlosorji(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's why even Peter Obi makes or buy's his own food by himself. Enemies at work
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by deolu2000(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
I wanted to respond in like terms to you until I saw your moniker, when I realized that it's an absolute waste of time to do that.

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by onuman: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/two-university-undergraduates-found-dead-in-their-room-in-abia.html

Adanma Odeifa: typical Nigerian - evasive, uncooperating, lacking respect for the public, stupeed in office occupied.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by onuman: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
tyinfinity:
Peter obituary era in the east is very disastrous.we don't want an OSU like obidirty in aso rock.tinubu is the next president

What a human being!!
At times, one queries God: how did you join me in the same country with person like this?

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by goodheart01: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:

Must u always remind us how foolish u are?

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by goodheart01: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:

U never went to school because I had a headache reading the gibberish u typed there. U are dumb illiterate trying to feel funky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Desusi: 12:55am On Nov 10, 2022
How many times would this evil news be published over and over again?l beg find something great and cheering to write about this beautiful university. R.I .P to the dead.l would almost asking hearing this news again if the school is a ritualists school.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by iamsolasoul(f): 1:31am On Nov 10, 2022
This is so sad my thoughts are with their family hopefully it’s Tokunbo Amen
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Ode,u r pained.hahahaha fool
goodheart01:

U never went to school because I had a headache reading the gibberish u typed there. U are dumb illiterate trying to feel funky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Anambra Varsity Gets New Name / Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.