Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia (37297 Views)

Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / MOUAU Students Protest, Graduates Of 2 Years Yet To Undergo NYSC Experience / NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Get busy daft student
goodheart01:

Must u always remind us how foolish u are?
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 3:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Student with carry over,get busy,graj n be a man
deolu2000:

I wanted to respond in like terms to you until I saw your moniker, when I realized that it's an absolute waste of time to do that.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by ceeceeco: 5:02am On Nov 10, 2022
Wijifol555:
PalmPay are giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0qnu6Lt9ekoQumXqj19AVYGmyEJfobHqSYwpHAXqBXFGTdMnZzPRxo82vEyPKZxJil/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks
He said; Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus. SCAM.

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by eaglez(m): 6:21am On Nov 10, 2022
He may sound raw but truly he is not stupid, never you entrust your food, water to anyone, though it was not stated if it was food but it is pointing in that direction (vomiting whitish substance and blood). I repeat trust no one with your food and water.
Bankerboy:
sorry to quote you but you are stupid.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by favour32(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Food matter...becareful o!
The safest food, na the one you use ya hand arrange from natural food materials.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by luluosas(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2022
You are delusional, wicked and really a goat. What a pity!
Angrygoat:
Honestly, I can rem how many times I sent my favourite aboki then to tosetan wayback 2010,2012,countl3ss tim3s,still i go pray pray pray wella b4 I chop am. I can't go to hotel and order food,u can get poisoned, I'd rather buy shawarma,pepper soup,beer,smoke,than to send someone to buy food,when poison is easily accessible here in naija. Your weak parents sent u fools to school to earn a degree but u fools always get carried away. No tears for the deceased. Rot in he'll fools
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by luluosas(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2022
My condolences to the bereaved families
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Tony4000: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:
Honestly, I can rem how many times I sent my favourite aboki then to tosetan wayback 2010,2012,countl3ss tim3s,still i go pray pray pray wella b4 I chop am. I can't go to hotel and order food,u can get poisoned, I'd rather buy shawarma,pepper soup,beer,smoke,than to send someone to buy food,when poison is easily accessible here in naija. Your weak parents sent u fools to school to earn a degree but u fools always get carried away. No tears for the deceased. Rot in he'll fools
Lord have mercy on you
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by King3urna(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Wijifol555:
PalmPay are giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0qnu6Lt9ekoQumXqj19AVYGmyEJfobHqSYwpHAXqBXFGTdMnZzPRxo82vEyPKZxJil/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks

Old story dem no Dey give shi shi save your data
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2022
No tears for the dead. They were sent tchool to get a
Degree, daft students. Hahahahahahaha
Tony4000:
Lord have mercy on you
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2022
No tears annd pity 4u and the deceased. Stupid slowpoke. Daft student,dont do and graj. Ode
luluosas:
You are delusional, wicked and really a goat. What a pity!
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by jydo34547: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2022
sorry to quote you but you are stupid.sorry to quote you but you are stupid....
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by donhils: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2022
But who poisons a person that he doesn't know anything about? Let's say you sent a bike man to buy food for you, why will he poison you?
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by goodheart01: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:
Get busy daft student

because u are a foolish school boy doesn’t mean everyone here is a student like u. Some of us here are old enough to be your uncle and aunts. If this were not an online forum I would have beaten u with a stick just like the kid u are. Spoilt stupid brat.

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by goodheart01: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:
Ode,u r pained.hahahaha fool

Till u learn to spell correctly and make a sensible statement, I will not take u serious

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by torqque7(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na,no mistake foo l. The aboki was pur hostel gateman and i always joked with himnand dashed
Him tips.never did him bad.

Honestly this just shows that you are really a foolish angrygoat..and what makes you think they are not familiar with the said Bike man too and have some level of trust for him like you did for your security man in the hostel?both you and the dead boys are all very foolish, the only difference between you and them is that God had mercy on you then that’s why you are still alive. Get sense man
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Fool
goodheart01:

because u are a foolish school boy doesn’t mean everyone here is a student like u. Some of us here are old enough to be your uncle and aunts. If this were not an online forum I would have beaten u with a stick just like the kid u are. Spoilt stupid brat.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by goodheart01: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:
Fool

Dumb urchin.... is that the only word u learnt in school?

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by goodheart01: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:

I am a sick Fool

Yeah I know kid. We can still help u here to get better and useful to your family

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Odeh
goodheart01:

Yeah I know kid. We can still help u here to get better and useful to your family
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Getoat ,like i said face your books qnd make sure u pass this time around. Dumbo wuuth massive carry overs. Hahahahahaha
goodheart01:

Till u learn to spell correctly and make a sensible statement, I will not take u serious
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by torqque7(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2022
eaglez:
He may sound raw but truly he is not stupid, never you entrust your food, water to anyone, though it was not stated if it was food but it is pointing in that direction (vomiting whitish substance and blood). I repeat trust no one with your food and water.

Go and read what the angrygoat wrote again you will see that he is indeed stupid because he also did the same when he was a student yet he is insulting these boys because they died and he survived.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Ode,i diid the damething with no random abboki,u daft slowpoke. Odde
torqque7:

Go and read what the angrygoat wrote again you will see that he is indeed stupid because he also did the same when he was a student yet he is insulting these boys because they died and he survived.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by torqque7(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Angrygoat:
Ode,i diid the damething with no random abboki,u daft slowpoke. Odde

Even a goat is obviously smarter than you..what a dunce,there is no point engaging such a foolish goat because you are obviously incapable of making use of the little brain matter in your skull.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ode
torqque7:

Even a goat is obviously smarter than you..what a dunce,there is no point engaging such a foolish goat because you are obviously incapable of making use of the little brain matter in your skull.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by eaglez(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Now I understand where you are coming from but in every statement made by anyone either in anger or in mockery, please look less on what he spewed but pay attention to the salient points. The words of a drunken man are filed with hidden wisdom.
torqque7:

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Tony4000: 1:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Angrygoat:
No tears for the dead. They were sent tchool to get a
Degree, daft students. Hahahahahahaha
thank God man no be God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Anambra Varsity Gets New Name / Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.