Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45945 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

Awolowo was stone in Abia during his campaign, when abiola win almost the state but lose in entire Igbo land, they voted for Hausa who nobody knows cos he was a foreigner, when Yoruba present Olufalae in 1999, the choose Hausa candidate, now it's Tinubu. I think there something I need to understand
The hate is inbred. That's why they naturally work against our interests.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Tinubu encourages thuggery and he was linked with drug and money laundering. Tinubu presidency wouldn't benefit yorubas.
Don't worry, we'll still vote for him overwhelmingly and to see if his reign will benefit us or not.
I can never place my best friend above even the black sheep in my family. Blood is always thicker than water. We can not trust Obi or Atiku to protect our interests better than Tinubu. Vote for your choice and leave us to ours in peace. Election no be fight.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by joyandfaith: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
DeOTR:

Don't worry, we'll still vote for him overwhelmingly and to see if his reign will benefit us or not.
I can never place my best friend above even the black sheep in my family. Blood is always thicker than water. We can not trust Obi or Atiku to protect our interests better than Tinubu. Vote for your choice and leave us to ours in peace. Election no be fight.

Do i care? Was not that people voted for Buhari?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Sonyboom: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Don't mini that guy majority Igbo on the Island are over 86% of the population

MNDY:

I tell you for a fact again that 80% of Lagosians are not Yorubas.
Majority of the 20% Yorubas are on the Mainland.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Sonyboom: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
How much are you willing to bet on this ? I am willing to counter with any amount even millions.

Johncarlo07:

Labour party will nt win Lagos state. But I can beat my full chest,d party will get nothing less dan 40% of d votes. U can bookmark dis post.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do i care? Was not that people voted for Buhari?
We don't care whether you care or not.
I never voted for Buhari but I'll be voting for Tinubu.
If you think he's a drug dealer, go ahead and vote for your Angel. We don't care either.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by joyandfaith: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
DeOTR:

We don't care whether you care or not.
I never voted for Buhari but I'll be voting for Tinubu.
If you think he's a drug dealer, go ahead and vote for your Angel. We don't care either.

I don't vote because i don't care. Election is every 4 years madness.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by SenatePresdo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Dream on. The combination of PDP and LP that couldnt defeat APC in 2019.

Joker.

2019 wasn't free and fair.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

I don't vote because i don't care. Election is every 4 years madness.
Then you lose your rights to demand for good governance.
Almost every one complaining of Buhari's incompetence didn't vote in the last election, that's why I'm happy when I hear them groaning. Their cries are songs to my ears
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by joyandfaith: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
DeOTR:

Then you lose your rights to demand for good governance.
Almost every one complaining of Buhari's incompetence didn't vote in the last election, that's why I'm happy when I hear them groaning. Their cries are songs to my ears

Do you have rights at all? I don't demand for good governance. No need. I am ok with any type of government.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Johncarlo07: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sonyboom:
How much are you willing to bet on this ? I am willing to counter with any amount even millions.

Lolz! Rest bro..
Where u wan get d millions from? Jupiter or Uranus?
2023 is almost here.

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do you have rights at all? I don't demand for good governance. No need. I am ok with any type of government.
I have rights.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by 7arrows: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Vintage100:

South east and south south are tired of APC. The truth is the Yorubas will vote for Tinubu massively because the believe that he is not Buhari and he is their own just like the Ibos believe that Obi is their own. Bro 4get the fact that people are tired.

I feel u and I know a lot yorubas including my friends. But most are realy tired. I'm sure u r tired too. I just pray we get a real leader. My opinion is that Tinubu is old and too desperate. If he backed Osinbajo or Fashola I would have been in suport. Anyway let's wish NIGERIA well.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by garfield1: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

Seriously I stil don't know why this people hate TINUBU so much. Imagine some of the. Even prefer Atiku ( Fulani) than Yoruba.

Anyway God knows the best. May the best candidate win

Your so sweet
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by garfield1: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

I don't have anything against obi o, but with my own analysis, obi is far from second runners. They are celebrating celebrity that is following them with just one vote.

They never understand what we call politics. The election is btw Atiku and Tinubu. And from what I have hearing from core Northerners, Tinubu has more chance than Atiku

Which core northerners
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Tycyborg(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Firstson33:
these two past presidents you just mentioned are one of the best president Nigeria would ever have if not death and bastard a.p.c that put an end to their rule. Now nigeria is a country in a bus driving to no specific directions because you voted for religious and tribes 2023 you need to get it right bastard.

People like you are the one killing this country as citizen... Let's be frank. If you can insult buhari for increased fuel price and you praise Jonathan for the same then what should we call you...
Yaradua few years is better than Jonathan 6 years. Yaradua I can say is one of the best but not jonathan... You people blame buhari and start doing price comparison but let me remind you under Obasanjo there is still 10 naira and 15 naira bread but under Jonathan those things are gone. Let alone flour and currency but you all are fast to insult buhari... Buhari did the ore road and during jonathan time it's disaster we do alight from bus atimes when travelling and walk along the bus cos of bad road let not go to insecurity bombs and so on. When was the last time I heard of suicide bomber in Nigeria. Please don't let's judge by emotion or party or tribe, Jonathan failed big time and that's the truth
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Ifakiland(m): 4:38am On Nov 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Seems like you are the one getting fvcked here. Tinubu is your next president. The earlier you come to reality with that. The better.
Your president....I'm not in your country....if you like vote in anods abacha....that's your business....I'll be fine in Canada where I am. Fools
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why did you japa from this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7432818/deloitte-denies-knowledge-tinubu-ever/9#118386552

I have pasted it here again for your reading pleasure. Your preferred Presidential candidate is a fraud, his past is already hunting him...Karma is a bitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: "Girls Focused On Olamide Badoo And Ignored Me" (Video) / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.