Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45941 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Akmahoghany: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Gossipninja:

Association of Drug lords

Nah your kinsmen be hin foot soldiers, peddling drugs all over Asian countries.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DenreleDave(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Tinubu encourages thuggery and he was linked with drug and money laundering. Tinubu presidency wouldn't benefit yorubas.

If obi can be sponsoring terrorism and una still wan vote am , do you think u will stop us from voting tinubu? Never

BAT2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by fkj950ax(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo [b][/b]have the highest registered voters.

I understand the need to feed yourself in this crazy economy, but you should be true to whatever you are paid to do.

How can you just pull percentages from the air or out of your behind and use it to paint a picture?

How did you arrive at the conclusion APC will get 78% of Lagos votes?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Akmahoghany: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2022
ysth:
forget about the party that controls this states, talk about who majority of the people will vote. For kano an apc state, NNPP will win. For Rivers a PDP state LP will win, for Bayelsa a PDP state, LP will win. For Imo an APC controlled state, LP will win. For Anambra an APGA controlled state, LP will win. For Jigawa NNPP will win. For Abuja an APC controlled territory, Either LP or PDP will win there. Analyse with logic not with mere assumptions because of party in control

Let's know when you wake up from your slumber.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by joyandfaith: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:

If obi can be sponsoring terrorism and una still wan vote am , do you think u will stop us from voting tinubu? Never

BAT2023

I am not even voting anyone.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by ngadaAwo: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:

BAT2023
you don chop ?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by jcross19: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Just an innocent personal analysis. I dont know it pains so much. cry

Sorry. Save your tears for next year.
I have no reason to cry because God has already humbled APC plans ... They will fail wotowoto..
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Teymanhenry(f): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Let's not deceive ourselves. In Nigeria and especially in the north people vote with ethnic, religious and party bias in mind. Amongst all, religion and ethnicity carries more weight.. Northern states like Katsina will vote more in favour of Atiku than Tinubu & Kwankwaso. Kwankawso would win Kano, Atiku would get a little there. Kaduna would give more vote to Atiku and Kwankwaso. Smaller States de give votes too sha
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by TenQ: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:

Says another crying baby
Time always speak!
It's not about being emotional it is about REALITY on ground!
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by asanausana91: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

e go shock you. APC will not win one state in the north.
Buhari will not even follow you to campaign.
How many votes did south west give to Buhari in 2019?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Danisaint112(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Immediately I saw Ihordspy I knew the post will be useless and made of Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by SenatePresdo(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Mr man, you are dreaming. Forget Lagos state. With over 5million votes up for grab. You think tinubu will sit and watch some spoiler joke with it?

All opposition leader like jimi agbaje, obanikoro are all working for tinubu. With jandor not even influencial enough to drive vote for PDP in the presidential race. You think it is one small LP that will now win lagos state?

Remember your state chairman also decamped to APC few month ago. grin grin

If people's vote won't count transparently, Tinubu would win.

But anything that would make this election credibly free and fair, then the contest would be between LP and PDP.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obaaderemi: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State
Can you please show us your PVC?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by greatseed: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118259330:

LP will win in Rivers and Lagos do credible well in Oyo go and mark it
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Though some of us know how it will all play out Feb '23.

1st Tinubu
2nd Atiku
3rd Obi
4th kwankwaso

My prediction.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Owologbo(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.

But you believe APC will get 78% votes in Lagos State and also win River State; you are dreaming but you don't want others to dream.
Obi will win River State and get over 30% votes in Lagos State.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Levels1(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2022
kettykin:

How old are you?
With this childish you wrote
Are you equally saying that APC will win Anambra , Abia, Enugun and the likes ?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Lex4us: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Stupid analysis and unrealistic assumption. Count labour party out, at ur own peril. Peter Obi means freedom from slavery, poverty and backwardness.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by decub: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Nice analysis but APC getting 78% of votes in Lagos is somewhat on the high side. 60% is realistic IMO. Remember Lagos has so many SS/SEners who are either with PDP or Obi (not LP).

As a voter, I would vote for the APC in Lagos but definitely not at the federal level and a lot of my folks from this part of town share same stance.

Kaduna, Katsina and Oyo, I totally agree with you but for Rivers, remember it's a PDP rooted state and regardless of Wike's wielding power, he has made a lot of enemies in Rivers and if he eventually switches to APC, grassroot politics will elude him and that's why he is threading with caution. An average Rivers politician/voter is not easily carjoled.

Kano might not turn out the way you think because the Kwankwansiya movement is a very strong one there. There's also a very huge base of South Easterners in Kano. It's a shared state.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Jogs1900: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
IncredibleWrite:
You are very funny. Is it the same Rivers state I am in?? Labour Party will beat PDP and APC black and blue here. Irrespective of who Wike supports.

Labour party will get at worst, 40% of the vote cast in Lagos.

You also forget Datti is from Kaduna?

This APC man sef.

If you like, sit in your house and be analysing rubbish for we on ground.

Datti doesn't carry any weight in Kaduna...He's a baby politician..He's even threading softly because of the northern establishment that made him and his family...The votes LP will be getting in KD will be from Kaduna south based on religion factor.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Jogs1900: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Sounds more like an unrealistic dream. Lp have 40% in lagos? Lol. Dream on.

And also datti as little to zero influence politically in kaduna state. A man that cant and wont even win his polling unit.

You've stated the fact about Datti...He's a baby politician and he's scared of the northern establishment that made him and his family...The votes LP will get in KAD will be as a result of religion factor.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Jogs1900: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

All this VGC, ikoyi, lekki not reach half of abule egba
Na Alimosho votes I dey fear pass....
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Jogs1900: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

Seriously I stil don't know why this people hate TINUBU so much. Imagine some of the. Even prefer Atiku ( Fulani) than Yoruba.

Anyway God knows the best. May the best candidate win
Their hatred for Tinubu is what makes many Yorubas to align with Tinubu which they are now seeing as tribalism...They accused Afenifere of being tribalistic because they endorsed Tinubu as if its not the same Afenifere Peter Obi went to for endorsement?They called Tinubu a tribalistic man because he wants to secure his home front...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Monday60655(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2022
When you finish dreaming, you sleep again baby political analyst.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by haslaw(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
kettykin:

IPOB CARNNIBAL, stop smoking mpkoru mirri
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by MNDY(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.

80% of Lagosians are not Yorubas.
Is it Tinubu or Atiku that stand a chance against Obi in Rivers.
Rivers people that align with the Igbo's more than the other 2 major ethnic groups.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by AdamuKD: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
iezeiyida:
Peter Obi will get at least 5 million votes from Rivers and Kaduna grin

DadaHammed and AdamuKD, go run Kaduna for the Obidients' and Wike go easily deliver Rivers for us cool
Yes na we dey run things here. Nothing dey happen.
Obi is the next president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2022
MNDY:

80% of Lagosians are not Yorubas.
Is it Tinubu or Atiku that stand a chance against Obi in Rivers.
Rivers people that align with the Igbo's more than the other 2 major ethnic groups.

80% of people in lagos are not yoruba?

Waow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Kingozymandias(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Waow.

Oga shut up abeg and go do something useful with your time. Always arguing pointless rubbish
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Oga shut up abeg and go do something useful with your time. Always arguing pointless rubbish

Dem don buy new phone for you abi?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Kingozymandias(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Dem don buy new phone for you abi?

Always talking rubbish...
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2022
decub:

Nice analysis but APC getting 78% of votes in Lagos is somewhat on the high side. 60% is realistic IMO. Remember Lagos has so many SS/SEners who are either with PDP or Obi (not LP).

As a voter, I would vote for the APC in Lagos but definitely not at the federal level and a lot of my folks from this part of town share same stance.

Kaduna, Katsina and Oyo, I totally agree with you but for Rivers, remember it's a PDP rooted state and regardless of Wike's wielding power, he has made a lot of enemies in Rivers and if he eventually switches to APC, grassroot politics will elude him and that's why he is threading with caution. An average Rivers politician/voter is not easily carjoled.

Kano might not turn out the way you think because the Kwankwansiya movement is a very strong one there. There's also a very huge base of South Easterners in Kano. It's a shared state.

Firstly about Rivers. If Wike decides to align with APC today. APC is definitely taking the state. Wike a political strategist, during this election period. He had appointed over 20,000 political Aid, for every polling unit. You say his decision has little to no influence is not entirely correct.

About Kano, if you read my analysis well. I made mention of it to be shares between the three major party, APC NNPP PDP.. In order of arrangement.

Irrespective of Igbos in kano or not. LP wont have more than 2k votes in Kano. The igbos votes there are always incosequential.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by MNDY(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Waow.

Yes.
I live in Lagos, for your information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed: "Girls Focused On Olamide Badoo And Ignored Me" (Video) / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.