Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex (46001 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Please Help Me I Can't Last More Than 2 Minute In Bed / Why You Can't Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
I used to be like dis...back then... infact we had to break up with my then girlfriend..bcus she was so promiscuous....Omo she been want use sex killed me...!
After we broke up...I up my game, now I can go two hours straight.. without not even cuming,....most girls love me now bcus just dey good sex they get..now..I've dated like 5 girls after her...and all my exes apart from her...keep coming back to me just for sex..... I resume school last week after the prolong strike....but I've Bleep not less than 4girls.... including besties and one of my ex.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by fitinwell: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

What can I do to solve this problem?

You haven't mastermind the Act of intimacy...

Next time ... Tell yourself you are incharge..

But i would rather prefer you get married.. so that i can unleashed more information unto you... Without filling guilty...

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by nairalee(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Y do people underestimate 5 minutes so much?

There are 300 seconds in 5 minutes.

Imagine having 3 thrusts per second. That's almost 1000 thrusts per round

Dude if u use that energy on any field of life you'll surely succeed.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
So you wan die ontop woman coochie before you realise you're man enough abi?

Oponu!

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Quiren(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

So wetin come make you add Lord for your name?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by abimic(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Over excitement at seeing the beautifully designed and crafted body of a woman.

With time it will get better as you get used to the blissful art of good sex.

While at it, improve your game . I am almost sure you are terrible at sex.

Professor from UNIBEN shocked

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Krexpah(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
The kind Jedi Jedi wey dey ur body no b for here
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
No man can even stay up to 5mins when knacking a very sweet pussy....unless you're on drugs

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by zakkxx: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
My brother repent and marry u are old enough or you will die if HIV! At 36 u are fornicating as if u don’t know their is hpv or STDs and more over the presence of God is far from u! Repent and be safe!
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by unclejb2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Over excitement at seeing the beautifully designed and crafted body of a woman.

With time it will get better as you get used to the blissful art of good sex.

While at it, improve your game . I am almost sure you are terrible at sex.
I need some lessons
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Jones4190(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
sex is overrated

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Princess80(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Alot of pre-intimacy helps.
Sex shouldnt be about thrusting for 24 hours non-stop.
A 3min romance followed by a 5min sex and another 4mins romance is ok for me

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Exceed15: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Get rid of anxiety. Be calm. Do it with your mind . Let it control your body sensitivity. U will be fine
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Utanisco(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shutup

Idiot

Sex was designed by God for under 1min to make generations and multiply

U wan capside the invention by God just becus of one foolish idiotic satanic gal who is daring u for a minute man

Ure very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Moniya4Real(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Haba! Bro, 5 mins to omoluabi now

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dem no de win award for sex matters
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by EmmyDJourno: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Baba go and get JEKONMO, and step worrying about satisfying a woman through penetrative sex
Making her feel loved is more important than penetrative sex, then learn how to suck the boobs and stimulate the clitoris gently
Make your woman feel loved, engage in good PDA and fore play and you go dey alright las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by azpekuliar: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Has nothing to do with masturbating oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Waywardson6: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maybe you haven't known your sexuality very well. Won't say much.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by DoMeGood09: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Always do kegel excercise and you would last much longer.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by IamMobisola(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Kegel exercise will help you to some extent but your partner needs to do most of the work here. She needs to help you control yourself whenever you are inside of her. It’s a step by step process.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Parachoko: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Funny topic cheesy
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by ipobarecriminals: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
sad is it FOOD? Sha Nor go KILL yourself on top of OCTOPUS lipsrsealed/ use drug.

If u must use DRUGS,pls,give ur phone to ur NEXT OF KIN. E get why sad. May u NOT see that why now
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Maynnmaan: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Bro start eating tiger nuts like snack.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by HomeTutorsPro: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

This sounds more like 5 seconds man.
The headline is misleading.
Drugs from drugstore don't help much.
Organic remedy is the way to go.
The problem is that effective herbal remedies can be expensive.
I know at least 3 people who had the problem of quick ejaculation but claimed that they got a herbal remedy that worked for them but at a reasonable cost.
If you wanna give it a try, you can dm me.
Don't ask me how much 'cos I didn't ask them.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Greenfaces: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Get married. And stop worrying. Worrying causes it.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by JoshTim: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Hmmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
yemmit90:

Lol,OK boss, let me start from his write up,

1. You must stop wanking or reduce it to once in awhile thing.

2. You must assume you don't have any problem and bring back the confidence in yourself.

3. Don't be nervous or too eager to penetrate, be calm and focus on fore play.

4. Have a lot of sex, by being frequent in action, you master the act.

5. Reduce your stress if you are the kind that don't rest.

I didn't recomend my recipe to you because, I read it where you said Synthetic drugs you bought at pharmacy did not help. Please, don't use Synthetic drugs ever again for sexual performance, the side effects in the long run outweigh its advantage.

After you must have followed the 5 steps, you can prepare the recipe and be taking it regularly to get you back to a natural man you should be.

Na for woman matter them go hear your name.

Chai!

One old woman for village don put your passport inside her old, rumpled kpekuz!

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by MelesZanawi: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Stay off sex for like a month. Then, eat bitter 2 pieces of bitter kola twice a week.

After a month, you will handle that lady like a towing van.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by kollysnut(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pure anxiety worrying you.....I was like you, wen I start the whole shit, god bless yemi gurl, na olosho but she thought me how to do it, just relax and don't rush , once u feel it, pull out and breath In and out, with time like someone said, u go dey alright .....

lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by sisisioge: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
First and foremost, 5 mins is like the average thrusting time....those boys lying to you about going 30mins on thrusting aren't having sex,they are just exercising their rod and the vagana painfully. Neither them nor the recipients enjoys it. Dont stress yourself biko.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.