Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex (46034 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Please Help Me I Can't Last More Than 2 Minute In Bed / Why You Can't Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by FireUpNow(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
OP go get married and make your kids. Don't try to take drugs to satisfy those Oloshos who are bastards by killing your future. After you have the number of kids you want then forget about women
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by NaBanga: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you actually want to please her, then please her first. This can be done with your hand or mouth. After she is satisfied then continue. Everyone is happy. cool

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by doggedfighter(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
nkemoma:

The guy dn cUm by reading this

Hahahahahaha
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Greazyman99: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cancri:
I the tell you him try me if I try highest na 2min.

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by DoMeGood09: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
id911:

How many people can do kegel? I've been hearing of Kegel but no step by step method on how to practice it.
Check it out online. Keep doing it everyday. Twice daily and after one week, you would be fine. Your woman would love you more.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Treadway: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
sisisioge:
First and foremost, 5 mins is like the average thrusting time....those boys lying to you about going 30mins on thrusting aren't having sex,they are just exercising their rod and the vagana painfully. Neither them nor the recipients enjoys it. Dont stress yourself biko.
ha mehnnn, sisisoge no be soo ooooo. I tell you! Puss no go feel kini, at the right angles in diff positions. Omo lemme not sound vainglorious. But trust me sex can be sooooooo much more than how you talk am so. Not like the time spent is the key thing, but believe me when I say this time is not a problem at all...like at all...
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by 9zcollins(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
No one is profiling solution to you here.....send a mail to me lemme help you and you will be in control for ever
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Divay2(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Just imagine cry

We are talking about 2023 General Elections
But some people are busy discussing about Sex embarassed

What type of generation is this

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Ominimercy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Contact me on 08169200035
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by zed7: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
The average time for sex is 3 mins to 7 mins. Most people exaggerate the time they spend in actual penetration. Even with 7 minutes, it will seem like 30 mins.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/how-long-should-sex-last

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by tabaralph: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
habsydiamond:
Op.. u are lucky oo what do you expect from a 1min man.. urs is 5mins that still long oo compared to some people..
I bet the op means 5seconds not 5minutes…if you jack up for 5minutes you are above average
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Grandmeister(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Treadway:
lol. if you have tons of sex either single or married, you will know you are wrong on this. Married men like me, na only one round we get these days cos of activities and kids. That one round is 45min to 1hour. Everything is brain wiring. When I be bachelor 3 rounds na norms if babe come visit spend the night. 1st one like 10min, second much longer, third much longer, cos body don settle. But now with two children, not only can we not do it multiple times, most times sef na early momo before they wake or late at night after they sleep. So that one round ehn it must count. Do that for a couple of years with the same woman, and you'll see that there is no pressure or anxiety to make you 'nut' quick. Gbabe!
Bros I don’t have to be married to know this fact, I’ve had my fair share of good sex. No man can go 30 minutes straight inside of a woman.
1. Keeping an erection for close to that duration or even more will put you in danger of heart attack. It takes a lot of blood to keep your penis erect already.

2. Your partner will most likely not endure 30 minutes or more of thrusting because she will tire out, lose interest or likely go dry due to friction

3. 30 minutes is a long arse time. Some will even claim one hour which is more than a full football match with stoppages here and there …who even times their sex?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Onucs(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Over excitement at seeing the beautifully designed and crafted body of a woman.

With time it will get better as you get used to the blissful art of good sex.

While at it, improve your game . I am almost sure you are terrible at sex.

Do you know how to handle the nipples to produce an electrifying effects ?

How well can you manage the VJ ?

Have you mastered the art of using your tongue ?

And make your woman's toes curl up as she moans in ecstasy while you are immersed in her ? The tongue is a sexual arsenal when skillfully used.

Are your palms smooth and capable of sending your woman to dreamland in erotic highness?

The fingers of a sex maestro can cause an eruption in woman. Never to be forgotten !

Your dick is not the issue here.

You have a whole lot to learn FIRST !

Good sex is an art !

You suppose don write book ma. title: The art of Sex shocked
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Dennis89: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wahala
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Allisgud: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

And make your woman's toes curl up as she moans in ecstasy while you are immersed in her ?

Are your palms smooth and capable of sending your woman to dreamland in erotic highness?

Good sex is an art !
that's not the issue the question u should ask urself is must the woman enjoy it more,it supposed to be both side
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Sonn(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Left for me, if you do 5 minutes' you don try,
The thing no dey run, no go kill urself, after sometime, come again' e no dey finish, my opinion!!!
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Cde1: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Are you kidding when 90percent of men can only do 60seconds on a round
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by JoshTim: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine cry

We are talking about 2023 General Elections
But some people are busy discussing about Sex embarassed

What type of generation is this

And yet, your most visited section is romance....you must be a joker. Hypocrite!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Charx122: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

What can I do to solve this problem?
5mins you wan build house for there? �
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Akatta(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
My brother the solution is not far from you
Spidex21 is the solution.
Contact-- 08035152399

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Grandmeister(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
zed7:
The average time for sex is 3 mins to 7 mins. Most people exaggerate the time they spend in actual penetration. Even with 7 minutes, it will seem like 30 mins.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/how-long-should-sex-last
This! Most men like to puff their egos when it comes to sex. And they have no awareness of time itself. Have you tried jogging for 10 minutes? You will realise 10 minutes is a long arse time. Now bump it to 30 minutes and you start getting the picture that most(if not all them) are capping. Your body will automatically shut down if blood keeps pumping to your penis for that long. You will be in danger of a heart attack sef. Not to talk of the pain that comes with having a full erection for that long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Treadway: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Grandmeister:

Bros I don’t have to be married to know this fact, I’ve had my fair share of good sex. No man can go 30 minutes straight inside of a woman.
1. Keeping an erection for close to that duration or even more will put you in danger of heart attack. It takes a lot of blood to keep your penis erect already.

2. Your partner will most likely not endure 30 minutes or more of thrusting because she will tire out, lose interest or likely go dry due to friction

3. 30 minutes is a long arse time. Some will even claim one hour which is more than a full football match with stoppages here and there …who even times their sex?
and I no fit send sextape bayi nitorioloun. I would have soo loved to show you that you are wrong. Guy believe me when i tell you, men dey fire far far longer than 30mins no issues

I do it effortlessly. I'm not saying it to brag, I'm just telling you the gospel truth. If you no believe no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by olawonder(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ehn ehn, se you wan become mario for there ni? undecided Five minutes na 300 secs… like the clock will go round five good times, no go kii ya sef o!
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by TheGift: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

Calm down. You and 80% of other guys your age. (it's normal)

You are just over excited and your tank is very full, due to lack of experience.The less anxious you are and the more real you are with Her about it, the better it will get

Don't start your sex life depending on drugs or shepe, it won't help you learn how to really learn to make love to your woman.

Yes, not have sex, but make love to your woman- you will also last longer when you focus less on pleasing yourself and more on pleasing Her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Charx122: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

And make your woman's toes curl up as she moans in ecstasy while you are immersed in her ? The tongue is a sexual arsenal when skillfully used.

The fingers of a sex maestro can cause an eruption in woman. Never to be forgotten !

Good sex is an art !
pre-intimacy first before introding your dick.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by chazon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Well, I don't know whether to say congratulations
U have just been disvirgined

As for ur issue, I advise this, whc has worked for me:
1. Detoxify once or twice monthly.
Get fresh bitter leaves, squeeze out the juice into a visleri water plastic, cut open aloevera & add the juice extract from the aloevera plant into the bitter leave juice, drink morning & evening for 3days(u cn store in fridge so it Wil last u 3days)

2. Prep a tigernut drink.
Get tigernut, Date fruit(called Dabino in hausa), little ginger, few garlic,fresh coconuts.... Blend all these in a blender. extract the juice, drink & store in fridge.

3. Chew bittercola more often (at least 2-3* wkly)

4. Practice withdrawal method for few secs wen u feel like u ar near ejaculation

I remember I complained on this nairaland.com abt 10yrs ago concerning this,

These has worked for me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by alizma: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Relax your mind, you are new in the game and things like that is natural to some jjc, even if that is your nature, try get a woman that is really into you and play a lot with you, then after the first round, you guys should relax on bed and play for a while, go in for the second time and see the true color of your gbola. The lady no go leave you.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by otuword: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Good sex is an art !
I have a solution to Ur problem call me on 08142684891 don't used drug not to damage Ur future. I was once like you some months ago
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by ashad9011617135(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ask usa phone number for original website--app--account verification. Paidvpn: dating: idcard: and ssn
@cheapprice
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Arijude(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
Pah pah pah ( knackin).. 5mins
You licking her Puna.. 5mins
She sucking you.. 5mins
15mins of sexual romance is enough for a normal human..

Now this is how you go about it:

Start by kissing, then next let her suck you, then next you’ll lick her Puna, then next you’ll put in your Dick..

Before una go don, 30mins don reach. Both of una go taya self. That’s how to register yourself into a woman’s heart romantically.
so you fit lick Puna for this your life?
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by kmaster007: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Make you tell us Ur recipe if you no fit tell him
yemmit90:

Lol,OK boss, let me start from his write up,

1. You must stop wanking or reduce it to once in awhile thing.

2. You must assume you don't have any problem and bring back the confidence in yourself.

3. Don't be nervous or too eager to penetrate, be calm and focus on fore play.

4. Have a lot of sex, by being frequent in action, you master the act.

5. Reduce your stress if you are the kind that don't rest.

I didn't recomend my recipe to you because, I read it where you said Synthetic drugs you bought at pharmacy did not help. Please, don't use Synthetic drugs ever again for sexual performance, the side effects in the long run outweigh its advantage.

After you must have followed the 5 steps, you can prepare the recipe and be taking it regularly to get you back to a natural man you should be.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by excel101(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
That's okay na, abi do you want to build mansion inside the hole....you ever try sef, some people before they reach the promised land they've spilled the yoghurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.