Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex (45999 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Please Help Me I Can't Last More Than 2 Minute In Bed / Why You Can't Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Originalsly: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Relax ... reduce your passion and energy and let her set the pace. Friction is a big factor ... flesh to flesh ... reduce it by using a condom. Stay away from sex enhancing drugs .... you will regret it in the long run ... many your age cannot even get it up let alone to stay up for 5 minutes ... drugs or no drugs. Nothing wrong with you ... just learning to have control.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by GeneralPula: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
brain54:
Reminds me a girl I dated way back in Jos…

Those days I was a player with many girl friends. This particular girl I could never go beyond 3 thrusts before shooting the gun. No exaggeration o! More like 3 secs man.

I felt something was wrong with me cos never happened to me before. But Its quite weird I would meet one of my other girlfriends just to confirm if it was me. But I will perform excellently well and with flying colors.

Then invite her over and same thing happens all over again. All the times we had sex I don’t think we went past 15 thrusts…which of course was an improvement from 3 thrusts.

I don’t think it was excitement about her body though ‘cos at the time I had way finer, cuter and more sexy girls I was shagging and this wasn’t happening.

And I really loved her because she was my gist mate and confidant unlike most of the others at the time. But I really found the sex frustrating.

One of the reasons we finally ended the relationship.

You’re right. It’s not over excitement or anything. My own natural self, I only knack well when I’m with a babe that i’m into romantically & passionately - a girl I can kiss, lick, eat out & so on. On many occasions, I don’t cum at all after cummin 2 times..

But with hookup girls, the case is diff. Sometimes my dick no go even rise. That’s why I no dey carry hookup girls..

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Arrowmathics(f): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

What can I do to solve this problem?
I can feel your pain, especially if your girlfriend likes thorough knacking the way I do.
I nearly dumped my guy for this same issue until he got it sorted.
He's not the one-hour horse yet, but I can now get up to 20 minutes with not more than 3 interruptions.
It's quite a relief.
I hope you find a solution to your situation.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by fergie001: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:
You really don't need more the 5 mins as long as you are satisfied, I'm saying this because I feel it's because of the opposite sex you are worried about it so they don't see you as a weak guy.

Dude if you like go get help and go 3hrs there after that doesn't change the fact that they won't still complain about it later and your news ends up on that Igando/Ikotun PM NEWS for us to read on NL. All I'm trying to tell you is that you can't not satisfy "them" no matter what.
Actually, it's PM Express grin
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by lereinter(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
How many mins in second round
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

First you need to understand SEX,your penis is a reproductive organ and a "sex organ",a "sex organ" for you but not a "sex organ" for a woman,even 1 minute is very very okay,but remember this,your fingers,your tongue and your intimacy gadgets,those are your "sex" organ for a woman

You said you once took a sexual enhancement drug.which did you take,is it sildenafil or tadalafil
If it is sildenafil,try tadalafil!!!
And sexual enhancement drugs are meant to be taken 30minutes before sex,not 15minutes!!!

And input this in your routine,anytime your babe is coming over and sex is sure,try and masturbate 30minutes before the main sex(I can assure you 100%,this with a sex pill or without,you will never cum,no matter how good in bed or how pretty she is).You can always tell her you want to go have a quick shower.please do not listen to the people telling you to stop masturbation ooo

And remember what I said earlier,your fingers,your tongue and intimacy gadgets are what can please a woman,not your penis.God is not stupid when he placed the clitoris outside of the vagina and not inside!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by JoshTim: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
dreu2fine:

Bros u try ooooo 2minutes
Me na only 30 strokes I am out e no reach 1 minute
Most men this days don't last in bed
Na drugs most guy dey use which I will not try it if my girlfriend say she no fit endure with me like that make she fly na responsibilities be man
. With time I go blend with the pussyyy juice

You lie

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by sageb: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Stop taking aphrodisiac
work on your mind
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

No issues here.

Quit masturbating.

Eat fruits and exercise more..

When babe is around, comot your mind for the fantasy....It gets better with time..Long abstinence can also tickle the fantasy..Is allowed as it gets better with time..

Second round should be a bit longer abii them peg the yoghurt for 5mins interval cheesy

If you explode and still hard, you can quickly return to match..After all Mourinho will say it is not over until it is over.

Start with fore play..No dey rush am like Noodles.

Please avoid sex drugs or the bitters with hot drinks..

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by mrksquare: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

You are always over-excited hence the reason why your tap starts gushing out water within 5minutes.

Sex is more of psychological than emotional. So the way you program your mind will determine how far you will last in your drilling.

Now practice what I'm about to dish out to you. Whenever you are about to indulge in it aways remove your mind from the excitement. Start thinking about the myriad of problems confronting you as you are thrusting. Also as you are in motion cease your breathe intermittently, I bet you you will be amazed at how you will last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Jeffy1206(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Do you like going down there? That can also help her forget you're 5 minute man while you work on improving your stamina to 1hr at least grin
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Olaolex: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
JoshTim:

5 minutes is insult. Sorry o. 30mins is insult. Haba
Man five minute is okay for a healthy man. What you have to do to make it longer is pre-intimacy. Don't kill yourself while trying to dig an unending hoe. Take her to cloud 9 while foreplaying, she will surely comeback for more. For first round five minutes is okay.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by manando1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
The problem here is that you have masturbated alot so your body is used in quick coming

*PLEASE NOTE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS SIN*

WHY DON'T YOU JUST MARRY YOU'RE 35 ALREADY

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by sageb: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
BobbieZion:
Don't ever spend your energy on Women.
The last thing that can boost your ego is sex or woman.

No matter how good you are in bed, you will die of hunger if you don't get out of bed.
Your thoughts should be "How long can i stand on my toes working hard or getting money"
Not how long you can last in the cootchie.

Correct post, man.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Ikennaford: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
JoshTim:

Oga, this thing called sex is a mind game.

The code is, don't reason sex....always divert your mind away from the sex.

Also, practice kegel exercise. When you go to toilet, practice holding and releasing your urine, hold release, hold release....do that 4-5 times when passing out.

Trust me, you will be a monster on bed.

This na the solution wey many people no know. Please come buy me suya or bring that your girl make i teach her some sense.

When it comes to sex, women in their mind of mind don't want to be treated softly. Go on and gang that shit out. Let her piss on your bed sheet. Bring those juice out. She will forever worship you.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Treadway: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Itzurboi:
Op, you don try... 5mins is 5*60secs
lol. You can easily tell based on how op described his situation, that the 5-mins sef na wash. More like under a minute.

OP, simple solution is to get out of your own head, and you will get better with practice. Work on your psyche, believe in yourself, Self-confidence is key to being a lion in bed. The next advice requires your discretion so you don't overdo. A little alcohol in this early stages can help you. Just take enough to 'relax' you..then get out of your head and go to work on the puss....when you knack just once and it turns out great, trust me your confidence will take a boost and you will tend to be able to continue that way cos your brain has been rewired. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Grandmeister(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Much ado about nothing. The op might even be less than 5 minute man but put 5 minute up there to reduce the severity of his matter lol. Be that as it may, 5 minutes if penetration is not even that bad. The average duration of penetrative sex is 7 minutes. Anybody who tells you he can stay inside of a woman for 30 minutes is just straight up capping! If indeed you can last up to 5 minutes then you need not worry. Just improve your pre-intimacy and MouthAction..combo that with 5 minutes of penetration and you’re good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by OdefaGirl(f): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
brain54:
Reminds me a girl I dated way back in Jos…

Those days I was a player with many girl friends. This particular girl I could never go beyond 3 thrusts before shooting the gun. No exaggeration o! More like 3 secs man.

I felt something was wrong with me cos never happened to me before. But Its quite weird I would meet one of my other girlfriends just to confirm if it was me. But I will perform excellently well and with flying colors.

Then invite her over and same thing happens all over again. All the times we had sex I don’t think we went past 15 thrusts…which of course was an improvement from 3 thrusts.

I don’t think it was excitement about her body though ‘cos at the time I had way finer, cuter and more sexy girls I was shagging and this wasn’t happening.

And I really loved her because she was my gist mate and confidant unlike most of the others at the time. But I really found the sex frustrating.

One of the reasons we finally ended the relationship.

So what do you think was the problem with you then
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by emerged01(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you nack for 5mins it is okay. Abi you wan die on top am ni ?
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Zeezenho: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
All this small boys sef 5 min don do nah abi you wan build house inside?

Well sex gat to do with continuity the more you go the better you because don't shy away .
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by LordIsaac(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
nairalee:
Y do people underestimate 5 minutes so much?

There are 300 seconds in 5 minutes.

Imagine having 3 thrusts per second. That's almost 1000 thrusts per round

Dude if u use that energy on any field of life you'll surely succeed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Treadway: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Grandmeister:
Much ado about nothing. The op might even be less than 5 minute man but put 5 minute up there to reduce the severity of his matter lol. Be that as it may, 5 minutes if penetration is not even that bad. The average duration of penetrative sex is 7 minutes. Anybody who tells you he can stay inside of a woman for 30 minutes is just straight up capping! If indeed you can last up to 5 minutes then you need not worry. Just improve your pre-intimacy and MouthAction..combo that with 5 minutes of penetration and you’re good to go.
lol. if you have tons of sex either single or married, you will know you are wrong on this. Married men like me, na only one round we get these days cos of activities and kids. That one round is 45min to 1hour. Everything is brain wiring. When I be bachelor 3 rounds na norms if babe come visit spend the night. 1st one like 10min, second much longer, third much longer, cos body don settle. But now with two children, not only can we not do it multiple times, most times sef na early momo before they wake or late at night after they sleep. So that one round ehn it must count. Do that for a couple of years with the same woman, and you'll see that there is no pressure or anxiety to make you 'nut' quick. Gbabe!

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by binborok(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
U are 36..and for the past 35 years u have been having issue....are u a robot or u start having sex at d age of one

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Grandmeister(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
sisisioge:
First and foremost, 5 mins is like the average thrusting time....those boys lying to you about going 30mins on thrusting aren't having sex,they are just exercising their rod and the vagana painfully. Neither them nor the recipients enjoys it. Dont stress yourself biko.
Exactly! No woman can endure 30 minutes thrusting without either tiring out, losing interest or going dry down there.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Iamthoney(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by id911(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
DoMeGood09:
Kegel is the only solution to his problem.

It baffles me when men complain that they do not last long in bed.

With kegel, you can take a woman to cloud 9 and make her cum multiple times and she would love you.

How many people can do kegel? I've been hearing of Kegel but no step by step method on how to practice it.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by highchief1: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

5 mins is ok na.u wan Dey stay one year
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by nkemoma(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Over excitement at seeing the beautifully designed and crafted body of a woman.

With time it will get better as you get used to the blissful art of good sex.

While at it, improve your game . I am almost sure you are terrible at sex.

Do you know how to handle the nipples to produce an electrifying effects ?

How well can you manage the VJ ?

Have you mastered the art of using your tongue ?

And make your woman's toes curl up as she moans in ecstasy while you are immersed in her ?

Are your palms smooth and capable of sending your woman to dreamland in erotic highness?

Your dick is not the issue here.

You have a whole lot to learn FIRST !

Good sex is art !

The guy dn cUm by reading this

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Grandmeister(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
bobbiiee:
Sadly, some of us that do minimum of 45 are seen as jobless. Some simply ask us to stop..
No dey cap anyhow. 45 minutes is a full first half of a football match including substitutions. That’s longer than travelling from Umuahia to Aba. Rest abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Opinedecandid(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
I could help you.
The problem, as well as the solutions are psychological, physiological and nutritional.

First, which State are you resident at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.