Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex (45995 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Please Help Me I Can't Last More Than 2 Minute In Bed / Why You Can't Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by kelly72: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
yemmit90:

Lol,OK boss, let me start from his write up,

1. You must stop wanking or reduce it to once in awhile thing.

2. You must assume you don't have any problem and bring back the confidence in yourself.

3. Don't be nervous or too eager to penetrate, be calm and focus on fore play.

4. Have a lot of sex, by being frequent in action, you master the act.

5. Reduce your stress if you are the kind that don't rest.

I didn't recomend my recipe to you because, I read it where you said Synthetic drugs you bought at pharmacy did not help. Please, don't use Synthetic drugs ever again for sexual performance, the side effects in the long run outweigh its advantage.

After you must have followed the 5 steps, you can prepare the recipe and be taking it regularly to get you back to a natural man you should be.

Please what is the recipe? Can you post it here so I can use it? Thanks
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by kelly72: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
damconnect:
Let me give you this simple solution that I discovered during my research and it's ��. It's won't cost you any money if you can get the leave arround your place. Just private chat me.

Pls what's the name of the leaf?
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by yemmit90: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
kelly72:

Please what is the recipe? Can you post it here so I can use it? Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Melagros(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Over excitement at seeing the beautifully designed and crafted body of a woman.

With time it will get better as you get used to the blissful art of good sex.

While at it, improve your game . I am almost sure you are terrible at sex.

Do you know how to handle the nipples to produce an electrifying effects ?

How well can you manage the VJ ?

Have you mastered the art of using your tongue ?

And make your woman's toes curl up as she moans in ecstasy while you are immersed in her ? The tongue is a sexual arsenal when skillfully used.

Are your palms smooth and capable of sending your woman to dreamland in erotic highness?

What's your thrusts like ? Does it have the warm ryththmic flow of a soulful artist ?

Or does it have the kpa kpa kpa or Tata Tata sound of the cracked voice of an Oshodi tout ?

The fingers of a sex maestro can cause an eruption in woman. Never to be forgotten !

Can your fingers skillfully stroke the VJ ?

Your dick is not the issue here.

From here, I can imagine how bland , boring and tasteless sex with the girl was !

Oh my dear fellow woman cry

You have a whole lot to learn FIRST !

Good sex is an art !

So much to say but Amma stop here ! grin
To
Bad gurl, bad woman...original expert in'sexcology' lolzzz...I hail o, anyway, may God or Allah or whatsoever you believe in bless you for this piece! grin
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by doggedfighter(f): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Melagros:

Bad gurl, bad woman...original expert in'sexcology' lolzzz...I hail o, anyway, may God or Allah or whatsoever you believe in bless you for this piece! grin

Thanks Thanks !

Have a good night rest !
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by abobote: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nawaoh some are decent o.
At 36, I have slept with about 100 girls. God forgive me

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by gahbee06: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Visit Anaxonwellness. They are on instagram and other social networking.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by FireUpNow(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
TheGift:

Forget about Women? You didn't even say forget about "marriage" you said forget about Women. So you think sex is just for making Children? Whose daughter are you proposing should be used as a baby factory and forgotten all in the name of marriage?

Or are you gay seeing as you are telling a full grown healthy Man to forget about Women?

Does that include encouraging other young men to forget the Women among the kids He gets from this fake marriage you are proposing.?
you must be a gay too. Is marriage all about satisfying a woman sexually to your own detriment? You can tell the guy to to go up to 10 rounds of lasting for 45 hours.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

No wahala.
You are yet to reach me on email
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Odebayo4010(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
How is it evil? Please explain.

Because MouthAction usually involves sucking or licking your partner's genitals or anus, you're likely to come into contact with genital fluids or faeces and this puts you at risk of many STIs.i still don't understand how human being think to that level by link you spouse private parts,I fear this Generation

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by jgbemson1: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Can I get to know u

doggedfighter:

And make your woman's toes curl up as she moans in ecstasy while you are immersed in her ? The tongue is a sexual arsenal when skillfully used.

Are your palms smooth and capable of sending your woman to dreamland in erotic highness?

What's your thrusts like ? Does it have the warm ryththmic flow of a soulful artist ?

Or does it have the kpa kpa kpa or Tata Tata sound of the cracked voice of an Oshodi tout ?

The fingers of a sex maestro can cause an eruption in woman. Never to be forgotten !

From here, I can imagine how bland , boring and tasteless sex with the girl was !

Good sex is an art !

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Sbfplus(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
@dogged fighter
All your suggestion can make the guy to be eternal slave to quick ejaculation. You're asking him if he knows how to play with nipples...and more. All the factors you stated will make the young man cum faster.
Baba, eat a lots of � and unripe banana. *Make sure you don't also fantasize the sensation the intercourse will give you prior to that.
* Eat bitter kola always
* Eat enough date and Tigernut
*Don't fast and make sure you're in charge.
Lastly,reduce stress to barest minimum.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by VirileNelly2420: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Good sex is an art !

See as u dey create yeye imagery for my innocent head.... grin cheesy

meanwhile, Nelly is virile... it's not just a name, it's a merited title... cool
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Because MouthAction usually involves sucking or licking your partner's genitals or anus, you're likely to come into contact with genital fluids or faeces and this puts you at risk of many STIs.i still don't understand how human being think to that level by link you spouse private parts,I fear this Generation
Remove anus from there? Nobody asked you to lick the anus. The other is not bad if you do it with someone who is clean enough
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by VirileNelly2420: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nazgul:
First, stop taking sexual enhancement drugs, believe me... those stuffs would do you more harm than good. They would end up damaging your male organ thereby rendering you impotent.

Secondly, from your write-up, there's nothing medically wrong with you, you're just over excited hence your early outburst. What you need to do is to relax yourself whenever she's around. Try to be in control, allow your mind stray on other thoughts, this would enable you stay longer.

Finally avoid missionary style, if you're still learning to hold your cum this is the last style you should try cos you'd end up embarrassing yourself, the kissing and body friction wouldn't make you last a minute.
Ha, I can run missionary for 1hr, but u see doggy eeh, e dey put me for factory resetting. grin I fit no pass 10'mins... (But dats wen u b fine babe wey carry, com get enough water... grin)
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Beey(f): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

What can I do to solve this problem?
You’ll get so many advisers here telling you to eat A & don’t do B etc. Non of them have done any medical test or scan to know if you have some ongoing medical issues. I’d advise you see a board certified urologist. This is the male version of a gynecologist. Gynecologists deal with women, urologists deal with men. Goodluck.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by macduff884(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have the only solution to remedy this.. send me an email, emekamacduff@gmail.com and thank me later.. it helped me as a married man and you will like it too.. no side effects at all and very effective. Or better still join my class and thank God later that our path crossed.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by culf: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Good sex is an art !

if no be say I don marry, na toast I for just dey toast you like this.
nothing beat seeing your woman have an explosive orgasm. few minutes later she is snoring away!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by joe120120(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Good sex is an art !

Eze otule in club9
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by lordsterlin(m): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Mcslize:
Exercise is the way out. Do alot of exercises. Head on to Google play and download a home workout app and get started. Keep to it consistently for 1 week and watch, you will see huge improvement.

Also, blend water melon and drink before meeting your partner. It's very good.

However, if you want more insights, check these 60 mind blowing psychological facts
about humans behaviour that you never ever know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-psGlRwGjM

I love Nairalanders for their desire to always be of help whenever required. Thank you for the tips.
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Cancri: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Nilon:
fav position?
doggy
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Samakus(m): 6:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Arrowmathics:

I can feel your pain, especially if your girlfriend likes thorough knacking the way I do.
I nearly dumped my guy for this same issue until he got it sorted.
He's not the one-hour horse yet, but I can now get up to 20 minutes with not more than 3 interruptions.
It's quite a relief.
I hope you find a solution to your situation.

You didn't say how he got it sorted cheesy
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Samakus(m): 6:12am On Nov 11, 2022
9zcollins:
No one is profiling solution to you here.....send a mail to me lemme help you and you will be in control for ever

Share the solutions for others to learn
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by akilo1: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2022
5 mins is enough. U wan be horse?
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by frozen70(f): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Jman06:
It cost him his energy plus the money he has to spend in the relationship. How I wish more men can learn how to control their sex urges like myself, so that we'll have you ladies beg and even pay for sex with men.

Funny enough your wish won't even ever come through

Just deal with it and look for your level
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Tzar(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2022
1. Discuss your sex anxiety with your partner. Let her take it easy with you.
2. Wear a condom to reduce the sensitivity of your rod.
3. Take it easy on yourself. Try to be as calm as possible before and during sex.
4. Engage in a lot of f0replay, so that your GF doesn’t stay so long to climax.
5. Go to any yoruba herbal store, buy the following:
a. Obuotoyo it is a local white crystal salt
b. Baara (bitter melon/gourd) remove the skin & cut the inside into cubes
c. African Crocus (Epakun)
d. Maca root (Isu Baka)
Cut all the ingredients into a 5litre keg. Soak in 7up for 3 days. Take a tot morning and night for 15days.
6. Avoid sugar and sweet things. Tell the Yoruba herbs store to prepare Jedi Jedi herbs for you. Drink the herb with the manpower concoction one tot morning and evening for 15days.
7. Eat banana (not plantain) religiously like your life depends on it.

lordsterlin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Preston and I am 36yrs this year. I really need help. For the past 35yrs of my life I have never bleeped a girl or woman. The only thing I've done in the past was just to kiss, kiss and kiss. Another thing I do is to help myself through wanking.

Recently, I've got a girlfriend (actually my first). She loves me obviously from her actions. Because I feared I may not be able to satisfy her, I went to buy a drug from a drugstore. The Man told me to take it atleast 10-15mins before the actual sex. I did as instructed but it didn't work as just few thrust, and my yogurts were out. Another day she came when I least expected her. I attempted to do it with her this time. I allowed myself lie while she mounted my rod. Again, just few thrusts, and I was done. This is becoming quite embarrassing.

What can I do to solve this problem?
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by GeneralPula: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Arijude:
hmmm I can never do that with anybody.
Why?
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by milkywaves(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2022
You Get Brain!!!!
doggedfighter:

Good sex is an art !

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by kingsman66(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Op don't compare yourself with porn stars the use money to build mansion and not prick, dnt die Young trying to impress F.gender

And I notice that b4 you penetrate u always feel anxious and too excited.

What work for you to last long on bed may not work for me either. Try to identify your sex strength
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by Arijude(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2022
GeneralPula:

Why?
you don't know what you use your mouth to collect. Shaded vagina walls, internal sweats, sometimes bloods, vaginal juice that is of many constituents, urine, etc. You don't know the chemical reactions that do take place in there. What of diseases?
Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by tollyson: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Don't bury your talent. You're indeed a master sex instructor. I must give it to you.
doggedfighter:

Good sex is an art !

Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by doggedfighter(f): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2022
milkywaves:
You Get Brain!!!!

I am flattered much thanks !

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.