Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) (54803 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly, and the answer is definitely D.
I'm not sure it's D.... although me seff na guess I guess the answer.
Can't expect me to remember what happened since December last year...the first lecture was held
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Terry44:
grin

So which option is the answer?
LoLsss.....I'm not sure ...I did tombo-tombo cheesy grin grin
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Terry44:
grin

A man in aso rock
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hahhahah, that kind of question can only be seen in a social science class and not in an engineering class.
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by umuna(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Terry44:
grin

i will go for woman and the child
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by SunmibareARC: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ahahaha....
We're you in the class?

Zonefree:

Exactly, and the answer is definitely D.
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by Cde1: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by FullBlastLight: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

THE ANSWER IS A MAD MAN. THE SAME MAD MAN WHO IS THE SPECIAL ADVISER OF PETER OBI ON STATE MATTERS INTERRUPTED THEIR FIRST CLASS ON PETER OBI MANDATE...

PETER OBI AND THE MAD MAN (S.A)

Hope u know say na mumu u be bah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by DenreleDave(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Hope u know say na mumu my father be bah?

YES I KNOW grin grin
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by FullBlastLight: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:

YES I KNOW grin grin

Mumu!cool

Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by DenreleDave(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
sha no kee me grin grin grin
FullBlastLight:

Mumu!cool
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by Kingozymandias(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Guy you don Bleep up. You for ignore that guy

Nothing dey happen he is a bastard
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by Slimwhyt(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
I know say na sociology Dept fit do diz kind thing. Wetin my eyes see for dat Dept dat year ehn

1 Like

Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by aalangel(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tenses:
That's how UNN produced the following persons

My humble self
Peter Obi
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Dora Akunyili
SOludo
Godwin Emefiele
Chinua Achebe
Patrick Utomi
Michael Ade-Ojo
Cathy Echeozo
Obiageli Ezekwesili
Tunde Lemo
Herbert Wigwe
Lam Adesina
abriel O. Ajayi
Sullivan Chime
Ike Ekweremadu the organ harvester
Ousman Jammeh, Gambian Foreign Minister (2009–2010)
Chris Ngige
Chimaroke Nnamani, the tinubu asslicker
Peter Odili,
Oserheimen Osunbor, Governor of Edo State

Glory Chuku,
Former MBGN (Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria)

Aituaje Iruobe (WAJE), Singer and songwriter

Jide Obi, Former singer

Chris Okotie,
Televangelist and pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries

Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu,
Special Assistant on Diaspora Affairs, Nigeria; Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 1988, Miss Intercontinental 1989

Zack Orji, the wayward tinubu's Actor

Uzo, New York based film director and producer

Aroma Ufodike, Top prize winner on Nigeria’s Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Nnaemeka Ubaekwena
Chinua Achebe,
Emeritus Professor of English, 1985

Adiele Afigbo,
Renowned Professor of History (1966–1992)

Samuel A. Aluko,
Professor of Economics and Chairman of the National Economic Intelligence Committee (NEIC)

El Anatsui,
Africa’s most famous artist and Professor of Sculpture

Alexander Animalu,

And over 1million distinguished personalities all over the world.

...and me.
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by felixawe(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
I haven't seeing any question other than Bet9ja homepage
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
what if there was a mother and a child begging for help during that lecture?
Abi u never experienced that before?
Leave Dem....be like na private school Dem go.. grin
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by Peskid147: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Saviourk:
Fear UNN exams grin
You're lucky u weren't caught with a phone
na even cbt una still day do come usuman danfodio university sokoto u go understand
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by Peskid147: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
It can only be UNN undecided
Imagine this kind of exams question
Omo all I can say is e chock wink.....
Wahala for who no dey go class... grin
Una still day do CBT come usmanu danfodio university sokoto u go understand
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by Jomonix: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

THE ANSWER IS A MAD MAN. THE SAME MAD MAN WHO IS THE SPECIAL ADVISER OF PETER OBI ON STATE MATTERS INTERRUPTED THEIR FIRST CLASS ON PETER OBI MANDATE...

PETER OBI AND THE MAD MAN (S.A)

Una go get your tinubu and cry later and still make same mistake in 2027. Until your evolution to sensible human is complete
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peskid147:
Una still day do CBT come usmanu danfodio university sokoto u go understand
LoLsss some dept here only final year exams are paper and pen.
But don't think CBT is easy oh.... hehehe u will be wrong to think that
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by PricelessGem1: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
UNN produced my humble self too. We are great lions and lionesses. We transform nations and the entire world at large. Please note that Godwin
Emefiele is a disgrace to UNN.
Tenses:
That's how UNN produced the following persons

My humble self
Peter Obi
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Dora Akunyili
SOludo
Godwin Emefiele
Chinua Achebe
Patrick Utomi
Michael Ade-Ojo
Cathy Echeozo
Obiageli Ezekwesili
Tunde Lemo
Herbert Wigwe
Lam Adesina
abriel O. Ajayi
Sullivan Chime
Ike Ekweremadu the organ harvester
Ousman Jammeh, Gambian Foreign Minister (2009–2010)
Chris Ngige
Chimaroke Nnamani, the tinubu asslicker
Peter Odili,
Oserheimen Osunbor, Governor of Edo State

Glory Chuku,
Former MBGN (Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria)

Aituaje Iruobe (WAJE), Singer and songwriter

Jide Obi, Former singer

Chris Okotie,
Televangelist and pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries

Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu,
Special Assistant on Diaspora Affairs, Nigeria; Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 1988, Miss Intercontinental 1989

Zack Orji, the wayward tinubu's Actor

Uzo, New York based film director and producer

Aroma Ufodike, Top prize winner on Nigeria’s Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Nnaemeka Ubaekwena
Chinua Achebe,
Emeritus Professor of English, 1985

Adiele Afigbo,
Renowned Professor of History (1966–1992)

Samuel A. Aluko,
Professor of Economics and Chairman of the National Economic Intelligence Committee (NEIC)

El Anatsui,
Africa’s most famous artist and Professor of Sculpture

Alexander Animalu,

And over 1million distinguished personalities all over the world.

Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by teemie(m): 3:38am On Nov 11, 2022
This one is from its faculty of law UNEC

Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by tonyson010(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2022
ATEAMS:
ASUU members go ball this December menh... Regardless

if u know, u know.
Na students and indirectly parents go feel am.
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by DenreleDave(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2022
rubbish. peter obi is a scam and failure dt must not get to aso rock.

give us david umahi, we will vote..
you igbos cannot enforce a failure like obi on us
Jomonix:

Una go get your tinubu and cry later and still make same mistake in 2027. Until your evolution to sensible human is complete
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by ngadaAwo: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
rubbish. peter obi is a scam and failure dt must not get to aso rock.

give us david umahi, we will vote..
you igbos cannot enforce a failure like obi on us
shatap aderele .stop neighing like a horse
Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2022
critical thinking mood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.