Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island (19217 Views)

Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island / Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Gbagura: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Please consider your mental health because u are talking to a devilmessenger. grin
Why are people not using the same night bus and heading to ogun, ekiti or Osun etc why always Lagos?
U brain can't even fathom that.
People have been migrating to Lagos even b4 ur drug pusher Lord master and personal saviour was born. Lagos was the centre of Nigeria for years and the seat of power.
Just like people are migrating to Abuja now.
Have u ever asked urself why Tinubu didnt go to ondo or kebbi to build his mansion? Why did he settle for Abuja? grin
Many of u lack the capacity to think that why u just allow one drug pusher to be detating for u.
Why are people not migrating to Ondo or Ekiti grin
They are within their region. Same right anyone within south-south has to move to PH and nobody will question them is what any Yoruba within southwest has. It becomes a question a if a major tribal group had to jump a whole region (south south) to another people's region which is southwest. That's intrusion and a big shame to the ibos. You can't come from hundreds of miles for survival in Lagos and be telling a Yoruba person how and where to move within their region.

You no get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by ppogba: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
backtovillage:

Western sycophancy, but China is going green
India also cutting carbon emission.
Who do you like this.

I have learnt something new today.

It is good to know China and India are "western"

Nice day Mr. Teacher.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by SugarGirl44(f): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Please consider your mental health because u are talking to a devilmessenger. grin
Why are people not using the same night bus and heading to ogun, ekiti or Osun etc why always Lagos?
U brain can't even fathom that.
People have been migrating to Lagos even b4 ur drug pusher Lord master and personal saviour was born. Lagos was the centre of Nigeria for years and the seat of power.
Just like people are migrating to Abuja now.
Have u ever asked urself why Tinubu didnt go to ondo or kebbi to build his mansion? Why did he settle for Abuja? grin
Many of u lack the capacity to think that why u just allow one drug pusher to be detating for u.
Why are people not migrating to Ondo or Ekiti grin

Stfu! If you like be the devil’s first son, you sef go meet God’s daughter for house.
Your e-boasting can’t work on someone like me cos you can’t bully a bully.

Whether it’s Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara or Lagos, they’re still the same Yorubaland and it shouldn’t fvcking give you any headache where any Yoruba person lives.
At least we’re not crossing 7 states to come to your cursed cave.
The question is why is everybody running away from you guys?
Bitter people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Gbagura:
You never said anything. If dem born you and your ibo people well, vacate Lagos today and see if you won't be destroyed internally. Do you even have a sea to start with? How can you survive your container trading without access to sea? Do I look like someone you can lie to? Ota, despite their bad roads, will feed you and your people and I stand by it.

Oya tell me what your leaders have done for your region. It's so disgusting that you had to jump a whole region (south south) just to enter southwest out of desperation. We don't even share borders, both land and sea. LEAVE LAGOS IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU FIT AND LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IT. You want to survive on that muddy onitsha river port wey be like ogun river, lol? Can you even survive without Lagos or southwest? This is where your market is.

Your fathers wanted to capture Lagos during the war until they were sent back. They knew they can't do anything without the Atlantic in Lagos. If not that we have official data exposing you people, your lies would be flying till now. One would think you amount to something but you're just too lousy and inconsequential. You're too loud to be taken serious. People wey dey control things for naija no dey make noise.
Make i wake u up from ur delusion small
grin
See anger and hatred.
Go to kano and kaduna and see alot of igbos.
They are businessmen and women and move where population are.
Try use ur brain
They go to a state and help develop that state.
In my state Edo, we have yoruba street. Na nuisances full there. No meaningful contribution to the state, just dey sell agbo upandan grin you can't compare that to the igbos in igun, ewareke, or uwelu dealing on spare parts and contributing heavily to the state development grin go to some of our major mkts, na igbo be the biggest merchants there cheesy
Now back to you delusion.
You are fool
You boast of feeding the entire East but yet u cant even construct a good road for those living in ota grin
Where are all the money going to ?
Go to banana island and VI
If u count 10 houses, 10 belongs to the igbos grin
Uzumba mbadiwe na popular and first major road for Lagos island na igbo man first enter there to build house grin
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Menclothing:
Can all this refinery start working b4 may next year I pity next president no more subsidy
Price will be close to 500 per lit then
we can never get rid of subsidy
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Stfu! If you like be the devil’s first son, you sef go meet God’s daughter for house.
Your e-boasting can’t work on someone like me cos you can’t bully a bully.

Whether it’s Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara or Lagos, they’re still the same Yorubaland and it shouldn’t fvcking give you any headache where any Yoruba person lives.
At least we’re not crossing 7 states to come to your cursed cave.
The question is why is everybody running away from you guys?
Bitter people.
grin
Please consider ur mental health.
Na Benin boy u dey follow talk o grin
If i enter you, you will deactivate your nairaland account yourself
Be warn.
The Yoruba people in my state na nuisances. If they are not begging, they are selling agbo upandan cheesy
No contribution to the state development. But the igbos are the real deal grin
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Elemosho478:
Kudos to Ogun state government

I believe this is just a political project coming towards election. I don't believe these people again.

What is the status report on the Oil City project of Segun Adebutu Baba Ijebu son? What is the impact of Dangote Refinery on that project? That project started before Dangote Refinery with millions of dollars invested, till date, nothing is heard from that quarters.

Dapo Abiodun is the owner of Heyden Petroleum and he is a very smart person. He has performed woefully till a year to election when he start to do and complete few things. With the State big IGR, there is no equivalent projects / development to show where the loans + Federal allocation + IGR is being spent. He is coming to work fully for himself this second term.

I am not impressed about this project at all. In the next 8 years, we would still be expecting the project to be completed. Obasanjo remains the greatest problem of Ogun State and Yorubas. It was at the late hour he remembered Olokola LNG project. That was his only Presidential benefit project for the South West. Yaradua abandoned the project. Amosun terms drove Dangote Refinery to Lagos. These two projects would have created Seaports and infrastructure in Ogun State. Also, it would have brought investors to prospect for oil as Federal government is only interested in using FG money to prospect for oil outside South West and Niger Delta.

Ogun State elites feel unconcerned about what is happening at Abeokuta. There is a need for Governor's Advisory Council and an Investment Council in Ogun State, otherwise, smart people in government and their accomplices will just be armstrong and playing on peoples intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Gbagura:
They are within their region. Same right anyone within south-south has to move to PH and nobody will question them is what any Yoruba within southwest has. It becomes a question a if a major tribal group had to jump a whole region (south south) to another people's region which is southwest. That's intrusion and a big shame to the ibos. You can't come from hundreds of miles for survival in Lagos and be telling a Yoruba person how and where to move within their region.

You no get sense.
This one truly nor get sense.
Since na yorubas develop Lagos grin why una nor develop ondo or ekiti like Lagos grin
Useless set of a drug pusher urchins
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Lukuluku69(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by luluosas(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Good move. The private sector coming into the industrial sector will surely pull Nigeria out of consumption into production
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by 35824L: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2022
This is why iboes hate Tinubu so much. They think he will come and expand the economic power of yorubas to the detriment of their backward region but Tinubu is not evil minded like them. He will develop the whole country, North, east, west and south using the Lagos template so that internal migration of people especially the hateful tribe from the erosion region to Lagos for economic redemption can drastically reduce.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by membranus: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Una mumu dey shame me grin
Since when did IGR translates to development.
You forcefully collect tax from poor market women and bus drivers and channel all the money to private pocket and you are clapping for dem.
Please continue.
Despite all the big companies in igun state.
Ogun is an eye sore.
No singular development despite the huge IGR
U sure say u nor dey smoke the drugs Tinubu dey push? Because i nor see sense in wnat u just wrote

When last have you been to Ogun State to justify your assertion?

Visit there now, and you will be amazed how fast the state has developed.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2022
membranus:

When last have you been to Ogun State to justify your assertion?

Visit there now, and you will be amazed how fast the state has developed.
Lolz
Wahala
Same ogun state i left 2weeks ago cheesy
So them use 2weeks turn ogun to dubai

Wonderful grin
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by bonnyhope: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Johnrake69:
#3BN or $3BN

Same question I was going to ask

What will N3b do in building refinery even though it is a small capacity one

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by SugarGirl44(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

grin
Be warn.
The Yoruba people in my state na nuisances. If they are not begging, they are selling agbo upandan cheesy

Like I said you can’t bully the bully.
If you like be from jalingo, you will still collect your size. .
Yoruba and nuisance don’t go together and you all know it but you vomit all this trash out of bitterness and hatred, because you can’t be us.
There’s no need contesting with you, you’re too small, you’re only trying to use Yoruba to get a bit of relevance.
So get thee behind me this early morning.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Parachoko: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2022
noeloge82:

Its like they mis quoted the governor , I don't think Ogun state can consumer 70% quoted here on petroleum products produced in Nigeria because if this is true how many % does Lagos , kano and the rest of the country consume
He said Lagos and Ogun

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by backtovillage: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2022
ppogba:

I have learnt something new today.

It is good to know China and India are "western"

The nice day Mr. Teacher.
U claim this climate change is Western Syco
But China and India which are not US allies are trying to cut carbon emissions and plant trees.
China promised to plant over a billion trees. Even your Russia has more trees than entire Africa combined.
Yet your continent is the worst hit.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by membranus: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

grin
Be warn.

What's to boast about being a Benin boy? What's a Benin boy beside a Lagos thug?

Benin boy can only boast in Benin, cross road and come to Oshodi in Lagos and come and boast there, you will know say thug pass thug.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by membranus: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Wahala
Same ogun state i left 2weeks ago cheesy
So them use 2weeks turn ogun to dubai

Wonderful grin

A hater will always be a hater no matter the evidences of a better living standard.

But you can testify that Ogun State is better than your home state in developmental strides.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2022
membranus:

What's to boast about being a Benin boy? What's a Benin boy beside a Lagos thug?

Benin boy can only boast in Benin, cross road and come to Oshodi in Lagos and come and boast there, you will know say thug pass thug.
Lolzzz
2 benin boys go close the entire Oshodi cheesy
I remembered when i was serving in Lagos, my oga na Yoruba man. One truck came to supply us alum. Fight burst out between the driver(Yoruba) and the motor boy (Benin)
My ogun was quick to call my attention to it, please vome and see ur people cheesy
The beating that driver collected that day grin
Benin are not thugs but they are born with stubbornness. We nor dey make mouth like lagos people.
We treat ur 4cup squarely
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by EdiskyHarry: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2022
This is very nice, while in my state the government is busy building, 10 lanes, worship center, stadium and other unecessary things.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2022
35824L:
This is why iboes hate Tinubu so much. They think he will come and expand the economic power of yorubas to the detriment of their backward region but Tinubu is not evil minded like them. He will develop the whole country, North, east, west and south using the Lagos template so that internal migration of people especially the hateful tribe from the erosion region to Lagos for economic redemption can drastically reduce.

That is the major reason why the IBOS hate Tinubu. They are so scared Tinubu's presidency will continue the development of Lagos and South West. They have bad mind and bad thought that is why the gods, elementals and sacramentals are against them.

They think Tinubu will do what they did under Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2022
membranus:

A hater will always be a hater no matter the evidences of a better living standard.

But you can testify that Ogun State is better than your home state in developmental strides.
Lolz
Same ota without an access road grin despite the huge resources it generate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by RepoMan007: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118268188:

You can say that again
Very good development.
Ogun state should continue to tap from Lagos blessings/development.
That is how it is done in saner climes.

Wake up,
Collect your money.
Gbera go make that mulla �

cheesy
Keep shut. Blessing that has made both States a human jungle.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by CheapHomes1: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Sasi54:
Let me say it again, this country called Nigeria shall be great, there is nothing that can be done against the break through of Nigeria, not even the so-called United States can stop us.

So it is refinery in Ogun state that will make nigeria great
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by CheapHomes1: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2022
babaolofin:

That is the major reason why the IBOS hate Tinubu. They are so scared Tinubu's presidency will continue the development of Lagos and South West. They have bad mind and bad thought that is why the gods, elementals and sacramentals are against them.

They think Tinubu will do what they did under Jonathan.

What development did Tinubu bring to Lagos (1999 to 2007) and SW that you say he wants to continue?
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by CheapHomes1: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2022
35824L:

What is "Lagos template"? Can you explain what it means and what it entails?
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by backtovillage: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
This is very nice, while in my state the government is busy building, 10 lanes, worship center, stadium and other unecessary things.
How I wish Ogun, Oyo and Lagos governors can build that 10 lanes to ease traffic.
Be grateful ma nigga
Find out about the achievement of Ogun state governor you will thank God for your 10 lanes govenor
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by RepoMan007: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2022
35824L:
This is Ogun state and N3b can barely build a befitting coconut oil refinery. Take it easy with the Tinubu propaganda. Lagos is still largely unlivable

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by membranus: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzzz
2 benin boys go close the entire Oshodi cheesy
I remembered when i was serving in Lagos, my oga na Yoruba man. One truck came to supply us alum. Fight burst out between the driver(Yoruba) and the motor boy (Benin)
My ogun was quick to call my attention to it, please vome and see ur people cheesy
The beating that driver collected that day grin
Benin are not thugs but they are born with stubbornness. We nor dey make mouth like lagos people.
We treat ur 4cup squarely

Now I believe that you get mouth like your oga, mr. Satan. You fit lie pass Satan himself. He will be saluting your lying skills in hellfire right now, saying to his fellow demons, " See my boy, see my boy! can you beat him for lie lie!!
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Una don tire to wait for Dangote own?
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Parachoko: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2022
brain54:
Why aren’t these oil companies including Dangote refinery been sited in the Niger delta region…?

I guess due to youth restiveness , insecurity and
Militancy. Well their loss…other region’s gain.
Dangote wanted to site his Refinery in Delta State, the State Government didn't offer any support or create a conducive environment for him, so he left. Just like Delta State, Ogun and Ondo failed to grab the opportunity too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/27/how-ogun-lost-16bn-dangote-refinery-to-lagos-because-of-amosun-abiodun/%3famp=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Wife Attend Aso Villa Christmas Concert / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / Udom Promises Super Eagles $10,000 Per Goal Scored Against Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.