Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island (19212 Views)

Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island / Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by observanc1: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

There already 2 modular refinery in edo.
One in akwa ibom
Stop the tribalism
and one in imo state
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by JoshTim: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2022
datola:
It seems more refinery projects will be coming to Africa, where fossil fuel will be relevant for a long time as it's being faced off in the western world.

For now, issues of climate change do not concern us as we did not contribute any significantly to it.

It is high time Nigeria industrialised!

Who told you fossil fuel is phased out in the western world?....
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by seguno2: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Sasi54:
Let me say it again, this country called Nigeria shall be great, there is nothing that can be done against the break through of Nigeria, not even the so-called United States can stop us.

Before you start hailing and claiming anyhow, should you not ask why Dangote refinery is not working after a decade of construction?

Moreover, how will our country be great when the governors of Awolowo’s Ogun state are not employing teachers for free education of all children? Is that how Americans are the greatest nation
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by seguno2: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

There already 2 modular refinery in edo.
One in akwa ibom
Stop the tribalism

Is that why petrol is sold at the N40 promised by Buhari and APC eight years ago
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Gbagura:
If Peter obi had reset anambra and southeast, all of you won't be jumping night busses to Lagos for better lives. Ogun state makes more IGR and FDI than the whole southeast combined.

No be only obi, na orogbo.

Enshiere
Una mumu dey shame me grin
Since when did IGR translates to development.
You forcefully collect tax from poor market women and bus drivers and channel all the money to private pocket and you are clapping for dem.
Please continue.
Despite all the big companies in igun state.
Ogun is an eye sore.
No singular development despite the huge IGR
U sure say u nor dey smoke the drugs Tinubu dey push? Because i nor see sense in wnat u just wrote
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Curious345: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Fuulz..

No need to host it ; just build it yourself .

3b is a small amount to the Ogun state government.

They can build multiple refinery and sell products. Creating employment for their teeming youths like jobless lhordspy
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by datola: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2022
JoshTim:

Who told you fossil fuel is phased out in the western world?....

It it's being phased out through development of electric/fuelless cars, etc
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Glink2018(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2022
How.many year's dis man tenure remain.wey he say he wan build.refinery....? He wan divert Ogun state money go give Oyimbo again.
Ogun state is. presently performing below expectation..there are bad roads everywhere...churches are spending their money to do what the State governor suppose to do....now, he has failed in little things �� wants to jump to the high things...no be juju be that..
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by forgiveness: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Kudos to my amicable governor. Last week was SAPZ groundbreaking ceremony.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by JoshTim: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2022
datola:

It it's being phased out through development of electric/fuelless cars, etc

It is not phased out....how many people uses electric cars?....are they reliable?

Go and check millions of barrels of fuel US is stock keeping.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by AmazingELixir: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin grin

Until they start refining....I reserve my comment.
If we were to follow promises Nigeria should have been self sufficient in local refining of crude oil.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by obembet(f): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118268252:

Nothing, no good news will ever make some people happy.
Na so so negative news they live to read.
People dey o undecided

Maybe he would have say something different if na SE

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Gbagura: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Una mumu dey shame me grin
Since when did IGR translates to development.
You forcefully collect tax from poor market women and bus drivers and channel all the money to private pocket and you are clapping for dem.
Please continue.
Despite all the big companies in igun state.
Ogun is an eye sore.
No singular development despite the huge IGR
U sure say u nor dey smoke the drugs Tinubu dey push? Because i nor see sense in wnat u just wrote
You're too senseless to be engaged. Ado-odò-ota is a local government in ogun. It has more industries than 4 SE states combined and you can go and check. Nobody collects tax from poor people in ogun state, companies pay the taxes. I know you need an excuse for your failed region but you already fail.

Ogun state will feed southeast successfully. What's the landmass of ogun state and landmass of southeast in general? It's a big shame that you can't develop that tiny region that's as same as kogi state in size. Na you fools go come another person's land dey demand good governace wey your leaders couldn't give you back home. Urban areas in ogun state surpasses every urban areas you have in the whole of southeast.

You don't know your mate àbi? See this flat head Mugu oo. Only if you know the FDI coming to ogun state daily, you wouldn't have typed that trash up there. A major tribe with no direction. Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
seguno2:

Is that why petrol is sold at the N40 promised by Buhari and APC eight years ago
You South west are too tribalistic.
Please make your point without calling any tribe or state.
The last time i check, ondo and ekiti with no functional airport or good roads or meaningful projects are also south west.
If Tinubu had governed ogun state, he won't have left it better than Amosun did.
Tinubu did nothing meaningful in Lagos.
He is just a common criminal drug pusher that shouldn't be allow to come close to our national treasury if we really love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Naz34(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2022
drmuri:

Mumu talk.
Tinubu and his mentees are attracting investments worth billions to their domain.
Obi that ruled his state for 8 years without a functional fire fighting equipment is what you want to give Nigeria.
Kole work.
you are absolutely correct my brother. This people are heavily blinded by hate. Nigeria will be finished kpatakpata if given to Obi to head. Its so obvious

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Oduduwa707: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Amin! Thank you.

Shameless one, how far? grin
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Gaabasky: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2022
One of the states that failed to utilize her potential. U can't be so closed to Lagos and u are still crawling to survive. The other states that I prayed they wake up from slumbers are Anambra state, the second smallest state in the country with high industrial potential, Bayelsea n Delta State. These state should surpasses Lagos State with right men in the affairs.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by SugarGirl44(f): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Sasi54:
Let me say it again, this country called Nigeria shall be great, there is nothing that can be done against the break through of Nigeria, not even the so-called United States can stop us.

Not until we all go our separate ways.
You can’t except greatness by merging fanatics, liberals and land grabbers together in a so called country.
They’ll keep working against one another.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by SugarGirl44(f): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Gaabasky:
One of the states that failed to utilize her potential. U can't be so closed to Lagos and u are still crawling to survive. The other states that I prayed they wake up from slumbers are Anambra state, the second smallest state in the country with high industrial potential, Bayelsea n Delta State. These state should surpasses Lagos State with right men in the affairs.

Why are you always in competition with Yoruba?
This is the reason you have remained stagnant, because your growth strategy is fueled with bitterness and hatred for Yorubaland.
And for that, you’ll surely keep retrogressing.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by jojothaiv(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Sasi54:
Amen
Positive vibe always.

datola:
It seems more refinery projects will be coming to Africa, where fossil fuel will be relevant for a long time as it's being phased out in the western world.

For now, issues of climate change do not concern us as we did not contribute any significantly to it.

Nigeria will get better.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2022
datola:
It seems more refinery projects will be coming to Africa, where fossil fuel will be relevant for a long time as it's being phased out in the western world.

wetin concern us and the climate change wahala when Dem don spoil the whole world finish they want the whole Africa to buy into that

1 Like

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Gbagura:
You're too senseless to be engaged. Ado-odò-ota is a local government in ogun. It has more industries than 4 SE states combined and you can go and check. Nobody collects tax from poor people in ogun state, companies pay the taxes. I know you need an excuse for your failed region but you already fail.

Ogun state will feed southeast successfully. What's the landmass of ogun state and landmass of southeast in general? It's a big shame that you can't develop that tiny region that's as same as kogi state in size. Na you fools go come another person's land dey demand good governace wey your leaders couldn't give you back home. Urban areas in ogun state surpasses every urban areas you have in the whole of southeast.

You don't know your mate àbi? See this flat head Mugu oo. Only if you know the FDI coming to ogun state daily, you wouldn't have typed that trash up there. A major tribe with no direction. Lol
Please the anger is unnecessary because i nor be igbo man grin. I know u guys hate them for being very successful and always telling u guys the truth. Goan ask your women, many of them will prefer to marry igbos guys than a Yoruba man grin please stop hating dem
grin
Nestle, euroglobal, drury etc these are some of the companies in ota grin
I'm very familiar with that place. That local govt is the worst local govt in Nigeria. No access road, no tarred road, so so red sand roads everywhere despite the plenty companies around.
I really talk am say u nor get sense grin
Your IGR are being stolen by few i individuals and they use it to sponsor their families abroad while poor like u defend them
2 weeks ago i was in ota and i wanted to start taking pictures but i said no need. Lagos abeokuta expressway is a dead trap till now.
I'm not even an igbo person, I'm from south south. But have u heard of the biggest mkt in Africa?
Ok.. that market its in onitsha. 65% of containers that enter lagos seaports goes directly to that place. Just a imagine a functional seaport in Anambra or any of the South South states grin
Lagos will be deserted.
Please stop smoking Tinubu drugs.
Please pity ur children
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by backtovillage: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2022
The world is going green.
Let them start harnessing solar energy and also planting trees in SW
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by ppogba: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2022
datola:

Are you talking about the climate change issue that has really brought to the fore the hypocrisy of the western world?
Are you talking about the climate change that Africa contributes less than 5% to it?
Are you talking about the climate change that the western world told us to abandon our coal but are already going back to it due to the energy challenges?

Let us be wary of the western sycophancy.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by SugarGirl44(f): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

You South west are too tribalistic.
Please make your point without calling any tribe or state.
The last time i check, ondo and ekiti with no functional airport or good roads or meaningful projects are also south west.
If Tinubu had governed ogun state, he won't have left it better than Amosun did.
Tinubu did nothing meaningful in Lagos.
He is just a common criminal drug pusher that shouldn't be allow to come close to our national treasury if we really love Nigeria

If you had someone like Tinubu in your region, trust me, your mother wouldn’t have given birth to you and your likes in SW.
He’s one of the reasons y’all keep flocking down here or have you seen Yorubas taking night bus to your dungeon before? God forbid.
Shameless people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by DeLaRue: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Probably election related propaganda.

N3b for a refinery?

You cant even build a medium sized depot with that.
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Ventura1: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2022
This is very true
post=118268163:

Words on Marble : If you pray for Nigeria,
Nigeria will work for you.
If you curse our darling nation 24/7,
You will and can never succeed in the same land you curse.

No be curse,
Na FACT!!

We Rise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Dearlord(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2022
The State & Federal Government has been giving us fake hope since 1960
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Gbagura: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Please the anger is unnecessary because i nor be igbo man grin. I know u guys hate them for being very successful and always telling u guys the truth. Goan ask your women, many of them will prefer to marry igbos guys than a Yoruba man grin please stop hating dem
grin
Nestle, euroglobal, drury etc these are some of the companies in ota grin
I'm very familiar with that place. That local govt is the worst local govt in Nigeria. No access road, no tarred road, so so red sand roads everywhere despite the plenty companies around.
I really talk am say u nor get sense grin
Your IGR are being stolen by few i individuals and they use it to sponsor their families abroad while poor like u defend them
2 weeks ago i was in ota and i wanted to start taking pictures but i said no need. Lagos abeokuta expressway is a dead trap till now.
I'm not even an igbo person, I'm from south south. But have u heard of the biggest mkt in Africa?
Ok.. that market its in onitsha. 65% of containers that enter lagos seaports goes directly to that place. Just a imagine a functional seaport in Anambra or any of the South South states grin
Lagos will be deserted.
Please stop smoking Tinubu drugs.
Please pity ur children
You never said anything. If dem born you and your ibo people well, vacate Lagos today and see if you won't be destroyed internally. Do you even have a sea to start with? How can you survive your container trading without access to sea? Do I look like someone you can lie to? Ota, despite their bad roads, will feed you and your people and I stand by it.

Oya tell me what your leaders have done for your region. It's so disgusting that you had to jump a whole region (south south) just to enter southwest out of desperation. We don't even share borders, both land and sea. LEAVE LAGOS IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU FIT AND LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IT. You want to survive on that muddy onitsha river port wey be like ogun river, lol? Can you even survive without Lagos or southwest? This is where your market is.

Your fathers wanted to capture Lagos during the war until they were sent back. They knew they can't do anything without the Atlantic in Lagos. If not that we have official data exposing you people, your lies would be flying till now. One would think you amount to something but you're just too lousy and inconsequential. You're too loud to be taken serious. People wey dey control things for naija no dey make noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by Devil1Messenger: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If you had someone like Tinubu in your region, trust me, your mother wouldn’t have given birth to you and your likes in SW.
He’s one of the reasons y’all keep flocking down here or have you seen Yorubas taking night bus to your dungeon before? God forbid.
Shameless people.
Please consider your mental health because u are talking to a devilmessenger. grin
Why are people not using the same night bus and heading to ogun, ekiti or Osun etc why always Lagos?
U brain can't even fathom that.
People have been migrating to Lagos even b4 ur drug pusher Lord master and personal saviour was born. Lagos was the centre of Nigeria for years and the seat of power.
Just like people are migrating to Abuja now.
Have u ever asked urself why Tinubu didnt go to ondo or kebbi to build his mansion? Why did he settle for Abuja? grin
Many of u lack the capacity to think that why u just allow one drug pusher to be detating for u.
Why are people not migrating to Ondo or Ekiti grin
Re: Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island by backtovillage: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2022
ppogba:

Are you talking about the climate change issue that has really brought to the fore the hypocrisy of the western world?
Are you talking about the climate change that Africa contributes less than 5% to it?
Are you talking about the climate change that the western world told us to abandon our coal but are already going back to it due to the energy challenges?

Let us be wary of the western sycophancy.

Western sycophancy, but China is going green
India also cutting carbon emission.
Who do you like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.