Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally (24312 Views)

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku / PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK / Fears As S-east Govs Shun Atiku’s Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by EngrKemp: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Let the south play the game shikina.
Tambuwal is a serial betrayal. Hoping to contest for president after atiku which is not going to happen.atiku can never win not to talk of handing power to tambuwal. They all teamed up with Yorubas and sabotaged naive gej

I was telling somebody last week that this Buhari regime,the FG works only for the north.
The south has the highest impact of the flood and I said,go to bayelsa where even the former president gej house was emerged,u will not see any federal government presence...
If anything happens in the south south or south east, it's none of fg business.u won't see FG.
But if there is just a small problem in an LGA in the north, u will see FG everywhere.

They just keep cornering every single opportunity to themselves in the north leaving the rest out, very selfish,greedy,eye service ,wicked set of persons.

And it's Niger delta oil and gas that is feeding the whole of the country.
I just pity Niger delta people
Imagine people so blessed by God but being subjected to so much suffering.

Anyway , I blame gej for being to soft ,he decided to loose election himself by keeping jega... And he was messed up .

1$= N1000.

So tell me , what is it that this government achieved?
Tell me:
What are they campaigning with?

Leadership is an act and not just a position.

All those shouting " I want to be president, Governor etc"

What are their antecedents?

Look, these wicked leaders know they are losers but here is the CRUX..

They already sold their souls to the devil, they are condemned to perish in hell because of their so much wickedness.
They stole all our collective wealth and made the masses so wretched and poor so that they masses are also condemned with them.
The opportunity of a normal Nigerian to make heaven is so low and slim because these wicked leaders v made sure that for u to survive, u must beg,steal, lie, and to some,they will commit crimes like yahoo yahoo,rituals, arm robbery etc.

Even those working are faced with challenges of one lie or the other because they want to survive.
Now look at it, the wicked politicians and wicked leaders v emmased all the money and wealth to enjoy their earthly journey no matter what and v also systematically condemned the masses to hell so, they v cheated Nigerians here on earth and also in after life.

Since almost everyone is condemned to hell ( God forbids), what then v u enjoyed on earth as a Nigerian?
Is suffering enjoyment?

Nigeria people should rise up in revolution and put an end to all these evil people once and for all.
Be brave and take back your country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by mauchiz: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Pdp is actually a stupid party. The man who made your party to loose the presidential election in 2015 came back to the party and you handed him the presidential election ticket on platter of gold.
Reno Omokri is busy campaigning for them,

Atiku and Tinubu gave us Buhari,now they brought hardship to Nigerians,instead of them to rest, some are busy shouting "Emilokan"
I will keep better stone and purewater for them

1 Like

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Nchenches: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
EngrKemp:

How do they even think?
Turn of the north how?
After all the use less military regime the north held power?
They just want power yet v nothing to show for it.. power hungry mofos.

It is the south that should be talking about holding power for so long and not the north

Atiku Abubakar wants his fools to start to count the history of political leadership of Nigeria from 1999, but throw away the period between 1999 to 1960 when his northern people in either military dictatorship or civilian government ruled Nigeria for more than 70% of the time.

Nigeria was politically restructured by northern people alone through their military dictators between 1967-1996.
All the disadvantage political situations of the south today including QUOTA system, sharing of oil revenues, federal character principle, etc, were introduced by North through its military dictators.
The Wikes group understands that Atiku is coming to consolidate all these political disadvantages tilting against the south.
The gov Emmanuel Udoms in the south don't understand a thing; except their private bank accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by anidan(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Atiku is going nowhere

4 Likes

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by mauchiz: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nchenches:
Which Jonathan? The Jonathan who Atiku sabotaged in 2014, by pulling nPDP people out of PDP and led to failure of Jonathan to get elected to 2nd term.
Atiku left because of his belief that it's the turn of the north then to take over leadership.

After 8 years of Northern leadership, Atiku bought PDP ticket hoping to take over from president Buhari. Never gonna happen.

Instead of the north to rule again, they should divide Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by emerged01(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ayu should resign,Atiku said No. The headline na wash knowing fully well that Atiku dey prove stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Bfly: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Imagine people who cannot unite within themselves wants to handle a population of 200 million that could be sometimes annoying and untamed.

Good, Wike didn't have chance to take this mentality to Aso rock.

It's obvious Wike has collapse the structure PDP built.

I wonder how pdp will win with this internal disunity.

APC would be lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by anonymuz(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Heroicvic:
atiku I thought you had it all figured out

I hate the fact that I was created among these black Africans, irks me a lot

Poverty been wan finish us

Devil na apprentice for Politicians hand
I just pray something should just take to a saner country. All we need is to go our separate ways not this useless one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by alobright17(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Pdp is actually a stupid party. The man who made your party to loose the presidential election in 2015 came back to the party and you handed him the presidential election ticket on platter of gold.

Will of God prevail how ?

Do God have a say in politics? If yes so it has been his will all these years for all these leaders na

2 Likes

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Captainero: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
By this statement, they have already accused the innocent former president, Goodluck Jonathan, why go to him again?

2 Likes

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Takolee: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
It was politically immoral for PDP to have 'sold' the ticket for Atiku in the first place.

Wike knows what he is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Goodnigga: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
QuotaSystem:
…and the lines continue falling in the right places for Jagaban.
hmm, so if Atiku have issues, voters won't swing to Tinubu na. it is either Obi or Kwakwaso
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Honestly, if we had just 1 Wike in the South East, Igbos won't have been in the political wilderness they are in today.

This is why Wike hates it so much whenever anyone calls him Igbo. Wike na man, not the little girls like peter obi pretending to be men.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Passionate888: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Atiku is too proud and pompous, Tinubu has visited GEJ to mend their friendship but Atiku still carried his hatred for GEJ. That's why I prefer either Obi or Tinubu than him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
bonnyhope:
The best that can happen now for Jona and G5 is to support Obi If He loses fine, atleast their conscience is clear

Why would G5 or GEJ support Obi? Obi who is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a very corrupt individual.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Googledotcom: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Atiku should forget anything victory in the South. Southerners are not foolish to vote another Northerner after 8 years of a murderous regime of Buhari, another Northerner. The South needs a breath of fresh air, Northerners are poor administrators. We are expecting the usual 8 years of prosperity under a Southern President insha Allah starting from 2023.
Northerners are not poor administrators, remember late Yaradua ? He did not fail Nigerians.

Nigerians were only unlucky to have Buhari in power. I however agree with you on the need for rotation of power for the sake of peace and unity.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Kbworld: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
The G5 and peter obi are working for Tinubu. In d light of this Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Dest8sman: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Is Atiku's stance in this case out of naivety or arrogance or the two? What is the big deal in sacrificing Ayu to appease Wicked Wike? Whenever this matter comes up, I always remember OBJ. He sacrificed Charles Tailor, Tafa Balogun, Jackson Obaseki, Alamasieaya, and even Nigeria itself to fulfill his personal ambition. If you doubt he didn't sacrifice Nigeria, ask the people of Bakassi Peninsula.

1 Like

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Baawaa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
bonnyhope:
The best that can happen now for Jona and G5 is to support Obi

If He loses fine, atleast their conscience is clear
God thank you know obi cannot win
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by EngrKemp: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nchenches:

Atiku Abubakar wants his fools to start to count the history of political leadership of Nigeria from 1999, but throw away the period between 1999 to 1960 when his northern people in either military dictatorship or civilian government ruled Nigeria for more than 70% of the time.

Nigeria was politically restructured by northern people alone through their military dictators between 1967-1996.
All the disadvantage political situations of the south today including QUOTA system, sharing of oil revenues, federal character principle, etc, were introduced by North through its military dictators.
The Wikes group understands that Atiku is coming to consolidate all these political disadvantages tilting against the south.
The gov Emmanuel Udoms in the south don't understand a thing; except their private bank accounts.
But the south are the ones letting them because of their disunity.
Emeka ihiedioha took all imo votes and gave to atiku.
Diri gave all bayelsa vote to atiku
Ben obi of Anambra gave all nambra votes to atiku
Okowa gave all delta votes to atiku
Udom knew he wouldn't win rather kept his a/ ibom votes
Ebonyi knew ayim wouldn't win also kept their votes..

Just look at it, if these people had voted Wike,will atiku be in the ballot?
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Kingsmeal: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
triple996:
Atiku is really in deep trouble cheesy
Easy walk 4 tinubu
While esn will deal with voters in d east

Terrorist spotted
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by bonnyhope: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
[code][/code]
Baawaa:

God thank you know obi cannot win

Among the 3 candidates

None is sure of winning
Except you want to deceive yourself as usual
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by bonnyhope: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Why would G5 or GEJ support Obi? Obi who is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a very corrupt individual.

You know the truth

Obi is best among the 3 candidates
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by gabbytabby: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
You want to appease and you are using words like powerless.

Islie:
Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Maiduguri Rally

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/widening-crack-pdp-appeals-to-jonathan-to-wade-in-as-g-5-govs-shun-maiduguri-rally/
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Baawaa(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
bonnyhope:
[code][/code]

Among the 3 candidates

None is sure of winning
Except you want to deceive yourself as usual
As it is now, is very sure for tinubu take it or you leave it
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by bonnyhope: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Baawaa:

As it is now, is very sure for tinubu take it or you leave it

That is from your own analysis
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Thecoverman: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Make wike just get out
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Thebigheart: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Una mumu well well PDP.

It's pay back time for ATIKU.

I repeat, Atiku can never be Nigeria president.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by g4gerald: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Asin eeh stupidity is even an understatement, those pdp people have mental problem, they cudn't even organise a free and fair primaries for the sake of those who have been in the party since 1999
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Lastmessenger2: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
g4gerald:

Asin eeh stupidity is even an understatement, those pdp people have mental problem, they cudn't even organise a free and fair primaries for the sake of those who have been in the party since 1999
I pray Jonathan should leave them and atiku to his faith. Atiku should forget southern vote. He would not win any vote in the South. That I can bet on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC / Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / INEC Gives Update On 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.