Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally (24328 Views)

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku / PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK / Fears As S-east Govs Shun Atiku’s Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Kobicove(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
MNDY:

See your head
Nor be only easy walk 4 Tinubu.
I still never use eyes see 1 non-Yoruba Tinubu supporter among people, the common masses.
After sharing the SW with Obi, people go put pepper for ein eyes in other parts of the south
Nor be all Yoruba's want am sef.
He risks losing Lagos to Obi sef.
Dey there dey whine yourself like Lister.
E go clear for your eyes in February.

Did you say that Tinubu does not have any non-Yoruba supporters?

Check again!
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by OneCandleAway(f): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
EngrKemp:

But the south are the ones letting them because of their disunity.
Emeka ihiedioha took all imo votes and gave to atiku.
Diri gave all bayelsa vote to atiku
Ben obi of Anambra gave all nambra votes to atiku
Okowa gave all delta votes to atiku
Udom knew he wouldn't win rather kept his a/ ibom votes
Ebonyi knew ayim wouldn't win also kept their votes..

Just look at it, if these people had voted Wike,will atiku be in the ballot?

But even if Wike had won the primaries, he can't defeat Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by FuckOsuPigs: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Prinxzona10:
The truth is that the deed is done already,the mistrust is reigning supreme already and there's no peace talk that can revert or amend the broken trust between Atiku's camp and Wike's camp.

The best is for everybody to forge ahead and dare the consequences.

As for them accusing Jonathan of been the masterminder of the whole fracas,shows that Atiku's camp ain't even serious for any unity or peace because how would you be desperately trying to plead with Jonathan to intervene buh on the other hand,accusing him of blowing supportive air for Wike's camp in their fight.

Guess the guilty conscience is fighting back buh what I know and what everybody should know is that the things happening in PDP and APC are not ordinary,I think God has stepped in Nigerian case to rescue the innocent Nigerians in the hands of criminals and political scavengers.

Listen,everything is working out for the betterment of the Nigeria masses and the problem will keep lingering even in APC until the *WILL OF GOD* prevails..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Yes o! Sowore is our next president in Amadioha's name
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Deemas(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
It is getting clearer now. Karma - na bad pikin you be honestly.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Mozegee: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Stupidity of the highest order.
Lastmessenger2:
Pdp is actually a stupid party. The man who made your party to loose the presidential election in 2015 came back to the party and you handed him the presidential election ticket on platter of gold.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Pdp is actually a stupid party. The man who made your party to loose the presidential election in 2015 came back to the party and you handed him the presidential election ticket on platter of gold.

Politics is serious Business in Nigeria, a very booming multi-Billion industry.
it is we ordinary Nigerians that sees politics as a platform for leadership.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by storm001(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
The only lasting solution is for Ayu to step down. If PDP is looking for any lasting solution aside that, am not sure they really know what they are looking for.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by MasterKernel: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lastmessenger2:

While APC gave their ticket to a renounced druggie, even when he's sick and frail.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nchenches:
Which Jonathan? The Jonathan who Atiku sabotaged in 2014, by pulling nPDP people out of PDP and led to failure of Jonathan to get elected to 2nd term.
Atiku left because of his belief that it's the turn of the north then to take over leadership.

After 8 years of Northern leadership, Atiku bought PDP ticket hoping to take over from president Buhari. Never gonna happen.
Atiku does not believe anything. Atiku doesn't care about anybody's turn, he just wants to become president
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Pacesetter123(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Anybody way “wade in” I go vex for that person
Even me too.
I go vex for the person Wella
grin grin
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Pacesetter123(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
So Jonathan should intervene?
For who exactly?
Atiku?

You people are not serious at all!!

Did Atiku intervene for Goodluck wen the G-7 governors were on his neck in 2015?
He should face his music alone.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Salis2020: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
My people thank you for the reminder. Oga Jonathan travel to Adamawa to beg Atiku three times, send plenty people just to gain Atiku's support yet he refused

Now how market Bros Atiku, see how table turn so soon.
When we're doing things we will think it would catch up with us.

If l hear say Jonathan gree I no go gree..... It's fight to finish....... unifier indeed
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Nchenches: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Spirit04:
Atiku does not believe anything. Atiku doesn't care about anybody's turn, he just wants to become president

OK. Nigeria can't be allowed to be a property of the Atikus.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Tzar(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2022
What did these people do when Atiku championed the agenda to frustrate the ambitions of Jonathan in 2014/15?
Now you want the same Jonathan to help Atiku?! Nigerians can be so annoyingly hypocritical!
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by fortunez1(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
underpinna:
I thought Atiku have moved on, what is happening?
as e dey pain them e go dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem. .... Now na morning for Atifku
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by lagosrd: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Islie:
Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Maiduguri Rally

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/widening-crack-pdp-appeals-to-jonathan-to-wade-in-as-g-5-govs-shun-maiduguri-rally/

PDP has a greedy and irresponsible set of people as leaders they want to make Atiku loose that election. How on earth will you win a state with the sitting governor treated that way. Calling them all manners of names because they demanded for justice and fairness?

A white man said " you should not underated the powers of fools in their numbers" the G5 or whatever you call them will soon become G10 before December if care is not taken.
Re: Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally by Jfkito: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nchenches:
Which Jonathan? The Jonathan who Atiku sabotaged in 2014, by pulling nPDP people out of PDP and led to failure of Jonathan to get elected to 2nd term.
Atiku left because of his belief that it's the turn of the north then to take over leadership.

After 8 years of Northern leadership, Atiku bought PDP ticket hoping to take over from president Buhari. Never gonna happen.

He is like the proverbial Easu in the bible. He has given his ruling right to Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.