Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) (46673 Views)

Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by dyera(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
lifeandjoy:
At least the guy with spend his days inside quality correctional facility. The thoughts of trying this alone in Nigeria will be traumatic.

What are you talking about trying it in Nigeria, Buhari is currently in London, can't Nigerians do it to Buhari in London? Laslas Nigerians are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Toriagirl(f): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
He got the attention he was looking for grin
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Majesty33(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Look at the ay he is smiling while been arrested, can u put of a bright face here if rubbish illiterate Nigerian police arrest you? That shows their system over there works and they value human life
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by zeuss: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
He should be flogged silly angry

He spoke the truth.
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Clinghton: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Does he know that egg is expensive in my country, king get luck for naija na stone or pure water .

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Lashist(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
He must be Irish sick in the head people just like the biafra never do wells we have here.
Very funny coming from an unfit scum like you cheesy you arent doing well and that's why you ventured into fraud and selling fb accounts. Most of the persons you insult dont come online to beg people to buy fb accounts like you. What you depend on now is to hack one's fb account and beg others to buy it from you and you still want to insult people. Better go and find a good job
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by laborious(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
A whole hundred naira egg!
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by okpukpu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hope say na rotten egg
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
saxby:
no mind am grin

SWEETHEART YOU SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOUR SMILE AND I FOR LIKE BE YOUR FRIEND

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cowardism in a higher dimensions u so hate the u wait for hrs just to trow egg lol hin no see stone? The headline for sweet I wish na Charlie's head broken
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Ayobeck(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
D guy don bet
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by saxby(f): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

SWEETHEART YOU SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOUR SMILE AND I FOR LIKE BE YOUR FRIEND
grin
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
saxby:
grin

ABEG NA

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by salem1996: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Judolisco:
If na Saudi Arabia now... Dats all for him

E for no even get courage try am from the beginning cus na direct barbecue dem go do am
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by saxby(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ABEG NA
lol, with this picture, e be like sey you wan make dem cut your thing abi?
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by faith147(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brainlight:
IF E BE ME..... I GO STONE... EGG AND FOWL.... BUT THE MAN FOR DUARA.... I GO STONE AM... A WHOLE COW.
then go stone you a whole bullet for head
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
saxby:
lol, with this picture, e be like sey you wan make dem cut your thing abi?

FOR YOUR SAKE I NO MIND.....INFACT I READY DASH YOU SEF

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Weirdcamila:
He’s happy
I dey tell you, over happy self grin
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by saxby(f): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

FOR YOUR SAKE I NO MIND.....INFACT I READY DASH YOU SEF
abeg o

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
saxby:
abeg o

I NO MIND TO DEY WASH YOUR PYANT

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by foolbuster: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Onuku
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by deedeemob(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nope,his offence is not enough to see him sent to prison. Pata pata he will be charged with public disturbing public peace
Racoon:
grin See as the man just dey leer his way to jail.
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Elmander1983(m): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2022
People are only liking your comment cos u are FTC. You think it's Nigeria where your rights are suppressed? You've got freedom to live as u want and choose who u want. That's why I say, vote wisely and choose who know road.
Opolopoopolonio:

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by doneback04: 2:18am On Nov 11, 2022
You think if is US they will not stone buhari once they set eyes on him with the cost of living going higher day by day, white people don't take rubbish, u remember a certain man slapping France president
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Ensquare(m): 6:06am On Nov 11, 2022
This Guy is crazy ��
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Old news
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Faposky95: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2022
There, you know the followers from the leaders.
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Eyanbahose: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Good thing he was arrested.

This oraimo charger charges super fast.

Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by ike007(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Better flogging oo..better one...all these generation z are so undisciplined
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Hamxas: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2022
if na buhari dem do dis 1 expect egg to reach 1000 naira per piece d next day
Re: Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) by Agent17th: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Weirdcamila:
He’s happy

He is high . See his tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.