Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage (858 Views)

This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Abstain from sex as much as you can, but never marry someone before you have sex with him/her. E get why?

My opinion.
Re: It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by Christiansimon: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Your Opinion Is Not Bad. Let Just Wait For The Holy To Talk i Won See Something grin
Re: It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by AdamuKD: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Candidlady where at thou?

Re: It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
Candidlady where at thou?
lol

1 Like

Re: It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by virginprincess(f): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2022
BadRadio:
Abstain from sex as much as you can, but never marry someone before you have sex with him/her. E get why?

My opinion.
Abeg tell us why
Re: It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
May ur days be long wise one
Re: It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by Shalommy(f): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pells:

Why you dey ask when your body count pass my age grin cheesy olosho girl
undecided

Geminita1 and Shalommy this topic is an excuse of why your kpekus is wider than A football goalpost grin cheesy wink
Spits on your souls undecided lipsrsealed
Stay outta my mention or get yourself banned. undecided
Re: It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol
Na this yeye abstainance make oga fredy go mary girl wey her labia dey sealed. Nonsense
before I marry you, my glorious seed must don form pikin for that belle
Comrades, is the volume okay

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerian Ladies Not Patient And Content? / 7 Tips To Get The Best Sex And Love From Your Husband / Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Age ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.