Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi (1616 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Vote Peter Obi / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ebi2233: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2022
I greet you all my Ijaw people on Nairaland. We were unjustly balkanized into six states when we are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

In as much as i believe in nothing Nigeria, because i'v since lost hope in it, i want all Ijaw that truly love our tribe to find a way or the other to vote the Igbo man known as Obi..

From Western Ijaw to Central Ijaw even to Eastern Ijaw please vote for Obi. We are among the 4 largest tribes in the country but they marginalize us in order to weaken us more.
They refuse to count us properly in order to put us in that fake statement they use in belittling us.

Western Ijaw ( Ondo, Edo, Delta), Central Ijaw, (Bayelsa and Ahoada West) Eastern Ijaw (Rivers and Akwa-Ibom) these three Regions that make up the three Geo-Political Zones or Regions of Ijaw please vote Peter Obi.

Even if he didn't win, a clear concience is better than evil money that will destroy our tribe more.

@ General Ditari.

6 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by BloomingDale(f): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Let me camp here. Obidients, over to you.
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by beerfraud: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:
I greet you all my Ijaw people on Nairaland. We were unjustly balkanized into six states when we are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

In as much as i believe in nothing Nigeria, because i'v since lost hope in it, i want all Ijaw that truly love our tribe to find a way or the other to vote the Igbo man known as Obi..

From Western Ijaw to Central Ijaw even to Eastern Ijaw please vote for Obi. We are among the 4 largest tribes in the country but they marginalize us in order to weaken us more.
They refuse to count us properly in order to put us in that fake statement they use in belittling us.

Western Ijaw ( Ondo, Edo, Delta), Central Ijaw, (Bayelsa and Ahoada West) Eastern Ijaw (Rivers and Akwa-Ibom) these three Regions that make up the three Geo-Political Zones or Regions of Ijaw please vote Peter Obi.

Even if he didn't win, a clear concience is better than evil money that will destroy our tribe more.

@ General Ditari.
unity beggar spotted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Advocate500: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2022
Better Nation is all we ask ,where the interest of common will be respected,

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ebi2233: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
unity beggar spotted
Stop frustrating.

6 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Wait who do you think ijaws are voting for before now. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Apart from obis competency,since the election is turning tribal who will ijaws vote for if not for their Igbo brother.

9 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ebi2233: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Innocentman86:
Wait who do you think ijaws are voting for before now. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Apart from obis competency,since the election is turning tribal who will ijaws vote for if not for their Igbo brother.
Igbos are not Ijaw brother

4 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Goodmarlian: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Forget sentiment who do you think ijaws will vote for before.

4 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:
Igbos are not Ijaw brother
Ehnn then which tribe is the closet to ijaws if not igbos.
Even northerners call ijaws igbos.
I don't want to argue today,but what I know is ijaws and igbos are related.

4 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by TechW: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:

@ General Ditari.
It is good this is coming from you!

2 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:
[s]greet you all my Ijaw people on Nairaland. We were unjustly balkanized into six states when we are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

@ General Ditari[/s].
Go and look for work and stop creating stupid thread up and down.

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Sammy07: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:

@ General Ditari.

Correction

Western Ijaw ( few villages in Ondo State, Edo, Delta),
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:

@ General Ditari.

Nice call!One good turn deserves another.

5 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Graysons: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:

@ General Ditari.
You want all ijaw people to vote for Peter Obi? The same igbo people who call ijaws all kinds of demeaning names?
Like Ogogoro drunkard,lazy fisher men,Swap sweage rat? And so on?
May thunder strike that hand you carry type this trash, nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Graysons:
You want all ijaw people to vote for Peter Obi? The same igbo people who call ijaws all kinds of demeaning names?
na mumu they worry that mother fvcker. If he wants to vote for Peter Obi,he can do so freely,buy saying we should all rallying around peter obi is just madness. Anyway vote Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ofodirinwa: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
the whole Ijaw will not deliver a local government for Peter Obi. 90% of the people being called Ijaw are not Ijaw and would be upset if called such

2 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ebi2233: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sammy07:

Correction

Western Ijaw ( few villages in Ondo State, Edo, Delta),

Bros stop deceiving yourself. Only Ijawsof Edo have over 200 villages and settlements and they are not up to Ijaws of Delta
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ebi2233: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
the whole Ijaw will not deliver a local government for Peter Obi. 90% of the people being called Ijaw are not Ijaw and would be upset if called such
Ijaw do not claim people like Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ebi2233: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
SaintBishop:
na mumu they worry that mother fvcker. If he wants to vote for Peter Obi,he can do so freely,buy saying we should all rallying around peter obi is just madness. Anyway vote Atiku.
Bros, Atiku or Tinubu will still favour North. I said that because with Obi as President, it will be easier for Ijaw Rep, Biafra, Oduduwa more than any other.
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ebi2233: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Graysons:
But they stood for Goodluck two times

6 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Sammy07: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:

Bros stop deceiving yourself. Only Ijawsof Edo have over 200 villages and settlements and they are not up to Ijaws of Delta

Can't you see the correction I made was For Ondo?
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by FSBoperator: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:

@ General Ditari.

OSU hands typed this

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ofodirinwa: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ebi2233:
Ijaw do not claim people like Igbo

o di mma
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by SaintBishop: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Ebi2233:
Bros, Atiku or Tinubu will still favour North. I said that because with Obi as President, it will be easier for Ijaw Rep, Biafra, Oduduwa more than any other.
It is better for the north to retain power than these arrogant igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Obidient4life3: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2022
SaintBishop:
Buy your sniper and buy your mat for burial. Come 2023 that Igbo man will be your president for 8years!

7 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by NwaIdeato: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2022
SaintBishop:
Guy stop abeg, I know the civil war and lots of misgivings during the Eastern region government caused a lot of problems between Ijaws and Igbos, but can we move on from the past? Igbos and Izon people are still the closest neighbors among all the Niger Delta groups and our history is intertwined (bad blood aside). It's fine to vote for Atiku, but don't forget Igbos have always supported your leaders politically, other tribes still spite us today because we stood solidly behind GEJ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Illegal1(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2022
I be bayelsa boy and notin can divert my hand frm voting for jagaban....
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2022
SaintBishop:
Ari sense fa! Foolish human being.
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Illegal1:
I be bayelsa boy and notin can divert my hand frm voting for jagaban....
You be gbaun
Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Guy stop abeg, I know the civil war and lots of misgivings during the Eastern region government caused a lot of problems between Ijaws and Igbos, but can we move on from the past? Igbos and Izon people are still the closest neighbors among all the Niger Delta groups and our history is intertwined (bad blood aside). It's fine to vote for Atiku, but don't forget Igbos have always supported your leaders politically, other tribes still spite us today because we stood solidly behind GEJ.
There is no justifiable reason for any ijaw man to hate the Igbo man. I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa state, and I am telling you for free, only ogogoro addicts hate the Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2022
IPOB people are now claiming to be Ijaw people?
Na desperation go finish una.

1 Like

Re: Why All Ijaw People Should Vote Peter Obi by 2elliot: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Ebi2233:

@ General Ditari.
You have said it well as a true son of the soil. This is the kind of ijaw people I love to associate with, men with rational minds. I don't even believe in one Nigeria, but as far as this elections affect my life, I have to be intentional about it. Peter Obi is the only reasonal choice,even though I believe there is little he can do to help Nigeria live since it is already a dead country. But for the sake of clear conscience, he stands out. And besides, the ijaw man like myself do not have any friends in Nigeria. That means that we must be very intentional about and selfish with our choices as a people. Only those who have our interests and or stood by us must be reasoned with.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Has Dropped A Bomb In Poland / The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West / The Moment Peter Obi Landed In Ajegunle Market For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.