Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West (1612 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by floret23(f): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
TINUBU POLITICAL STRUCTURE HAS COLLAPSED, EVEN IN THE SOUTH WEST

1. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he denied that Fulanis/bandits were not killing the Yorubas, "where are the cows". Tinubu because of political power desperation, abandoned his people in their time of need. His people will abandon him in his bid too.

2. Tinubu political structure collapsed the day he failed to show solidarity with Sunday Igboho who was imprisoned by FGN for fighting for the freedom of the yorubas. Recall that eminent personalities of yoruba origin like Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka, and others, went to Benin Republic to see Sunday Igboho BUT Tinubu pretended that nothing happened because he wanted power from his slave masters. We shall see how Tinubu will get that power.

3. Tinubu political structure fell the day he lied on the INEC form that he did not attend primary and secondary schools. If court case fails, protest vote will defeat Tinubu.

4. Tinubu structure collapsed on the day of the APC presidential primary election, where he refused to step down for VP Osibanjo. Osibanjo followers will surely cut their pound of flesh during election. Tinubu is very selfish and Greedy.

5. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day the new Electoral Act 2022 was signed into law. Tinubu thuggry and rigging machinery have collapsed.

6. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he, like an emperor, denied Ex-Gov Ambode a second term. Ambode and his men are waiting for the election to show Tinubu pepper.

7. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he picked a muslim as presidential running mate. By this singular act, Tinubu has lost christian votes in the North and christians in Nigeria as a whole. He insulted christians by saying that, "There is no capable christian in the North"..

8. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he mobilised 30 fake bishops for the inauguration of his running mate, Shetima Kashim. Tinubu rubbed in the insult by degrading christianity. Christians are very peaceful but christians know what to do.

9. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day the AFENIFERE, the Yoruba socio-cultural group declared support for Peter Obi. Afenifere remembered , "Where are the cows" comment by Tinubu and are ready to pay Tinubu back during the elections..

10. Tinubu lost political structure because he is old, aged and sick, both mentally and physically . Enough of medical tourism presidents..

11. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he said he does not believe in one Nigeria. Tinubu should leave one Nigeria alone. Tinubu cannot deceive the citizens . True citizens are aggrieved and will protest by voting against him.

12. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he insulted President Buhari in a yoruba gathering, that Buhari cried when he lost election and said, "EMI LOKAN". Buhari noted the insult and will respond appropriately.

13. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day his political godson was defeated in Osun State governorship election. Note that Osun State is Tinubu's ancestral state. Protest votes started here and will continue.

14. Tinubu tacitly supported killing of armless youths during //ENDSARS protest at Lekki Toll gate. //ENDSARS! Youths are waiting to take revenge with their PVC.

I weep for Tinubu and his supporters who have refused to see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, make una chop Tinubu money jare.

Tinubu has dug his own grave through his actions and inactions and indeed lost his structures. Pay back time is 2023 presidential election
#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi#

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
floret23:
TINUBU POLITICAL STRUCTURE HAS COLLAPSED, EVEN IN THE SOUTH WEST
#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterpObi#
Them go gree? Urchins get sense?

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lengthy gibberish!

What part of your body did you use to compose trash? Cos I am certain you didn’t use your brains!

I still will give you kudos cos it takes extreme foolishness to be able to write over 500 words and still remain foolish. Your foolishness was consistent all through

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Mindcure: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu is a thief and a drug lord

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Mindcure: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lengthy gibberish!

What part of your body did you use to compose trash? Cos I am certain you didn’t use your brains!

I still will give you kudos cos it takes extreme foolishness to be able to write over 500 words and still remain foolish. Your foolishness was consistent all through

Brainless urchin

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by fuckJones(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
you are now supporting obi because he is the one sponsory unknown gun men?

you are now supporting obi because he supports Nnamdi kanu.

it will shock you soon.

BAT is your president

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by derecho(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Guy will finally be sacked with his twin crook Atiku by 2023.
Enough of his nonsense
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by floret23(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lengthy gibberish!

I weep for Tinubu and his supporters who have refused to see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, make una chop Tinubu money jare.

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by floret23(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
fuckJones:
you are now supporting obi because he is the one sponsory unknown gun men?

you are now supporting obi because he supports Nnamdi kanu.

it will shock you soon.

BAT is your president
Tinubu has dug his own grave through his actions and inactions and indeed lost his structures. Pay back time is 2023 presidential election.

Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Think9ja(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
He's still better than Pandora Greengory.

Atiku is the next president.

Pandora will come a distant 5th after Sowere
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by fuckJones(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
floret23:
Tinubu has dug his own grave through his actions and inactions and indeed lost his structures. Pay back time is 2023 presidential election.
I'm happy for you to know that the drug mafia will be your president for 8 years
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
floret23:

Use your weep to plant olive!

Your body is deficient in iron and why you cannot reason sanely.
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Occurstaem(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ok. Is that all?
Keep them coming. At least Tinubu keeps you busy. Just continue
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Toosure70: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Una go get sense?
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by Prolificgiant(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Whoever will make the country better is ok for me.
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by floret23(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Prolificgiant:
Whoever will make the country better is ok for me.
A drug baron and a terrorist can not make the country better. Vote wisely.
Re: The Day Tinubu's Political Structure Collapsed In South West by LegalWolf: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lengthy gibberish!

Baba you get bad mouth, choi grin !

Peter Obi Emerges The Most Accepted Candidate Ahead Of Next Month Elections. / Pic: Philip Shiabu Celebrates Senator Oshiomhole / "He Asked Us To Sacrifice For Country" - Social Media Users Criticise Tinubu