Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie (28747 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by minosky: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
My advice is to upgrade your lie hoha.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by mukthar2000(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Guy pls just be calm and be patients with him, presently things was seriously hard in Nigeria, especially the family once that has kids and wife , the might be battling with so financial issues, just be calm to understand him better.
And always appreciate him that anytime u are sick the send u money for drugs becos blood is thicker than water and dont want to loose you, becos ur strong health and happiness matters alot to him and to keep the future moving.
My advice to you is that don't give a down and dont too be dependable on him, keep hustling to assistant him as well,one day everything become story . I was once an hustler bro, a real hustler then when I was schooling at Ibadan and LASU, but thank God today .

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Collins4u1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
He spends money on important stuffs , the earlier you learn that the better.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Nanodesign(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lie now
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by plantainbender(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
!!!!!

Davidave:
NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING,LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OFF IT
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by edoncast: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:
I have a sister schooling in the East.

I send her 300k every month.

If she squanders it before the 7th of the new months, that's her business.

I won't take her calls till the ending of the month.

Pls help me with 5k na boss
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by chatinent: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Calm down...you'll begin working in no time. Happy spending of your own money anyhow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by occfx: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:
I'm so confused now as I pen down this.

Each time I call my brother to please send me money for upkeep in school, he won't give me. I asked him why but he will tell me he doesn't have it.

But whenever they tell him I'm sick in school by the sick bay head, he will rush and send money into the account for drugs.

During the long strike, I worked at a bread factory to raise money for my upkeep in school in school.

Now, my department has a compulsory excursion and it way expensive. I called him and told him and he said, "He doesn't have the money."

I used the money I saved to pay for the compulsory excursion. I will be down with nothing for upkeep.

I don't want to lie or keep lying about my health to get money from him.

Please senior and mature sirs/ma in the house what should I do? I have run out of options.

Simple na, lie better lie, collect better money and start a business. You don't have to depend on your brothers forever. The earlier you start been independent, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by SPAMBOX7: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

Comrade small pikin dey Road. be slowing down na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by blaquebelle: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
My own sister tells me to fast and lose weight when I call to ask for money grin grin They are trying their best. God bless good siblings for us.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by harmargedon: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118284542:

SECONDED!!

End Of Thread.

Thank you Big Brother Nigeria.
We don hear.
Thanks for this evening LAMBA.
NL LAMBA of the Day! wink cheesy wink
grin grin grin grin grin you self feel the lie abi

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Das1mama: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Davidave:
So sorry sir but i have to voice out my mind! Sir some times i feel you rich folks always have this illusions to be God over men which is not suppose to be so! the young lad only requested for an advice not condemnation as you've already nailed him with toxic words. The said person is his elder brother. Feel free to bath me with insults but understand and know this... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! nothing on earth is PERMANENT AND PERFECT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by GoodIsGod: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Davidave:

As correct and on point as your post is, it is still not completely correct.
We are in this world to be our brothers' keeper especially if you are siblings. Life is unpredictable. That person who has nothing today in the midst of your own aboundance could be your only last hope in the next couple of hours.

If you have closed your eyes to his needs today, when the table turns don't come and be preaching forgiveness sermon to him.
Yorubas say "Gba mi lójò kí ngbà ẹ lẹẹrun nile aiye" meaning -- Life is like, if I need your help during the raining season you might need my help during the dry season.

Not that I don't understand your point though. But life is not supposed to be like that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by hardeyincah(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

Dangote

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Firstcitizen: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

I have a brother that schools in the West

I send him 4M every month.

If he squanders it before the 7th of the new month, that's his business.

I won't take his calls till the ending of the month. tongue

9 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by jerrryfemi88: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Take up a professional lying course and you'll be a billionaire in no time.
everything is not about being stupid,you are more than stupid .
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by skedy1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Davidave:

Comment of the year!!!
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Maxxim: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mk your friends kidnap you nw
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Oyindamsax(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

During the long strike, I worked at a bread factory to raise money for my upkeep in school in school.

Now, my department has a compulsory excursion and it way expensive. I called him and told him and he said, "He doesn't have the money."

I used the money I saved to pay for the compulsory excursion. I will be down with nothing for upkeep.

Please senior and mature sirs/ma in the house what should I do? I have run out of options.

Go find Lions teeth and crocodiles fore teeth with squarell tail, dry it up and ground it together with honey and speak to him, give us update later grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by 07kjb: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Davidave:

Stop this rubbish statement

If no body owes u anything why didn't God kept every individual separately in one planet

Make una no de miss yarn maybe u have gotten small change from Yahoo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Bencolink: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Go and make your own money... Your brother owes you nothing... His choice on how he chooses to spend his money.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by ObalendeCMS: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
All these mad people saying his brother does not owe him anything are the reason why the family system in Nigeria has degenerated to what it is today? Do you want him to go meet an outsider? It’s another thing if the said brother doesn’t have. I understand. Most of you never came from a closely knitted family where there was no free flow of love amongst all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by marwanafrica: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

and i leave by 15k every Month including TP and food. God is great,You sent someone 300k every month,na God i dey see no be you Sir

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Cmanforall: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

Each time I call my brother to please send me money for upkeep in school, he won't give me. I asked him why but he will tell me he doesn't have it.

But whenever they tell him I'm sick in school by the sick bay head, he will rush and send money into the account for drugs.

What do you offer him?

How about your parents?

Your brother has his own responsibilities, so whatever he gives you, you should be VERY grateful.

If education is expensive for you, you can learn handwork or continue in the bakery line of business to raise more money to further your education in future.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Megabig: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

Just know he loves you… some don’t care even if you want to die, just lie your way out to survive, nobody holy pass, but ensure you lie and collect money for important things and not to flex
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

He want you to hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by onlinestaff2020: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

Entitlement mentality ass licker spotted.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by PeterObi4LP: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

You will not understand until you get to his level now. I use to think back then in school that my bros and uncles are wicked for not sending me money often until I became independent as a bachelor then. Now I know better.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Curious345: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Then improve your lying skills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.