Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

HOLY SPIRIT Is The Father Of The Messiah And King David His Biological Father. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HOLY SPIRIT Is The Father Of The Messiah And King David His Biological Father. (136 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOLY SPIRIT Is The Father Of The Messiah And King David His Biological Father. by cosiocan(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE FATHER OF THE MESSIAH,
Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of YAH'SHUA the Messiah was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, SHE WAS FOUND WITH CHILD OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
THE TRUE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF THE MESSIAH IS "KING DAVID" THAT MEANS THE HOLY SPIRIT PRESERVED DAVID'S SEMEN AND HIS SPIRITUAL FATHER (FATHER OF HIS SPIRIT LIFE) IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. THEREFORE THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE SAME PERSON AS FATHER ELOHIM .
Romans 1:3-4
Concerning his Son YAH'SHUA the Messiah our Saviour, which was made of the SEED OF DAVID ACCORDING TO THE FLESH;
And declared to be the Son of YAHU'AH with power, ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT OF HOLINESS, by the resurrection from the dead:

THERE IS NO 3RD PERSON IN ELOHIM OF YISRAEL. OUR FELLOWSHIP IS WITH TWO PERSONS THE FATHER AND HIS SON.
Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? WHAT IS HIS NAME, AND WHAT IS HIS SONS NAME, if thou canst tell?
1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and TRULY OUR FELLOWSHIP IS WITH THE FATHER, AND WITH HIS SON YAH'SHUA THE MESSIAH.

THE MESSIAH WILL BE ELOHIM'S MOUTH PIECE
Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH; AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM

THE MESSIAH COMFIRMED HIS WORDS ARE NOT HIS OWN BUT HIS FATHER'S THAT DWELLETH WITH HIM
John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU I SPEAK NOT OF MYSELF: BUT THE FATHER THAT DWELLETH IN ME, he doeth the works.

WHO IS THE INVISIBLE FATHER THAT DWELLETH WITH HIM?
John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT,(HE'S INVISIBLE) neither knoweth him: but ye know him; FOR HE DWELLETH WITH YOU, and shall be in you.

THE WORLD CANNOT SEE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND NEITHER KNOWS HIM, BUT THE APOSTLES CANNOT SEE HIM, YET THEY KNOW HIM BECAUSE HE DWELLETH WITH THEM. THIS INVISIBLE PERSON WHOM THE APOSTLES KNOWS IS THE FATHER.
THE MESSIAH COMFIRMED HE'S NOT ALONE BECAUSE HIS FATHER'S SPIRIT DWELLETH WITH HIM.
John 5:37
And THE FATHER HIMSELF, which hath sent me, HATH BORNE WITNESS OF ME. (1John 5:6 it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.) YE HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE.
John 8:16
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: FOR I AM NOT ALONE, but I AND THE FATHER that sent me.
John 8:29
And he that sent me is with me: THE FATHER HATH NOT LEFT ME ALONE; for I do always those things that please him.
John 16:32
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and YET I AM NOT ALONE, BECAUSE THE FATHER IS WITH ME.

The Messiah IS NOT ALONE BUT HIS INVISIBLE FATHER IS WITH HIM. THIS INVISIBLE FATHER IS HOLY SPIRIT.
John 4:24
ELOHIM IS SPIRIT: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
2 Corinthians 3:17
Now YAHU'AH יהוה‎ IS THAT SPIRIT: and where the Spirit of YAHU'AH יהוה‎ is, there is LIBERTY.
THE FATHER ELOHIM PROMISED HE WILL PERSONALLY BE OUR COMFORTER
Isaiah 51:12
I, EVEN I, AM HE THAT COMFORTETH YOU: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;

THE MESSIAH COMFIRMED THE COMFORTER PROCEEDETH FROM THE FATHER NOT FROM A 3RD PERSON.
John 15:26
But when THE COMFORTER IS COME, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, WHICH PROCEEDETH FROM THE FATHER, he shall testify of me:

FATHER ELOHIM PROMISE TO PERSONALLY PUT HIS LAW IN OUR INWARD PARTS AND WRITE HIS LAW IN OUR HEARTS.
Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith יהוה‎, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.
LOOK WHO WRITES THE LAWS IN OUR HEARTS �
2 Corinthians 3:3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of the Messiah ministered by us, WRITTEN NOT WITH INK, BUT WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING ELOHIM; NOT IN TABLES OF STONE, BUT IN FLESHY TABLES OF THE HEART.

Psalms 68:18
Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, THAT YAH ELOHIM MIGHT DWELL AMONG THEM.

THE GIFT HE WILL RECEIVE FOR MEN WILL MAKE YAH ELOHIM TO DWELL AMONG MEN AND NOT THE 3RD PERSON TO DWELL AMONG THEM.
Acts 2:33
Therefore being by the right hand of YAHU'AH exalted, and HAVING RECEIVED OF THE FATHER THE PROMISE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
THE GIFT HE RECEIVED FOR MEN IS THE HOLY SPIRIT and by HIS HOLY SPIRIT YAH ELOHIM IS DWELLING AMONG MEN.

(1) (Reply)

TREM Daily Devotional November 12 2022. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, November 14,2022 / MFM Daily Devotional November 14 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.