Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) (37966 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Yankee101: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you can’t pull traction in igbo land problem dey
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
He try sha,atleast distance 3rd position is nt bad 4 him...

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by jerk: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gboom:
Obi is not financially buoyant to hire crowd to come to his campaign hence you are seeing this type of crowd in Abia
any crowd in Obi campaign ground are organic. Half of Tinubu or Atikus crowd are there for 1k sharing. Those people will still vote for LP when the time comes.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by sleek214(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Donwilson88:
The guy really should be victorious in this election he has everything it takes to be a president. Obi for2023.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)
He doesn't
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kyase(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:
Atiku has lost abia.left for ikpeazu to lose.apc will get at least 20% here...
Abia results

Obi 50%
Atiku 25%
Tinubu 25%
You don start this rubbish again ba

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Fcwilly: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Is this a wedding reception or a campaign.

Peter obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo. I wonder who is pushing this man when it's clear he has no chance in the coming election.

This is SE his region yet see how dry everywhere is.

Shame on obedients

You be real confirmed zombie.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Emir01: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gboom:
Obi is not financially buoyant to hire crowd to come to his campaign hence you are seeing this type of crowd in Abia

The governoship candidate in Abia is a household name in Abia which is a good plus for him. Otti can actually pull a crowd on its own.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by phorget(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why should I abandon my hustle just to go stand among the crowd so as to make up large crowd just to prove to people that we are legion?

I will vote for OBI and that doesn't mean I will have to go to his campaign. I am a preacher of Obi in my location, at work and to anyone who cares to listen yet I wont attend any rally or campaign.
If the number of campaign attendees are now the determinant to winning at the poll then good luck to parties with millions of attendees but for me and my house hold we would speak with our voters card.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by 43Ronin: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
aerial view please
Baba this crowd represents millions. Today is a market day, igbos will not leave their businesses to come and stand for Peter obi they already know what to do. Pdp & APC will not get a quater of this crowd.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin tight fit man Aka Araldite. See how he cling tight to his phone make OBIDIENT nor STEAL am grin
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Fcwilly: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
No market was closed, nobody was forced to close his or her business because of Obi just as it was been done in Lagos yet the look at the crowd, so massive.

Obi on the move
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Blaze14k: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.

Ok lets admit he lied about numbers he quoted and all fine i accept. Buh lemme ask u one question the manner u answer it will determine how intelligent or stupid ur are.

1)Under apc led government tinubu came out and promised u alot of things how many of them were they able to fulfill.

2) Under apc led government are you happy with the education, security, health and economic sector after 7.5 yrs
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by tinsel: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Labour party is not ashamed to post this kind of picture for a state in southeast. They manage to manage themselves very well.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by DesChyko: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nothing like Organic.

See this guy here; the emotion behind this his facial appearance can't be bought in the market.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
jerk:
any crowd in Obi campaign ground are organic. Half of Tinubu or Atikus crowd are there for 1k sharing. Those people will still vote for LP when the time comes.

wen will u wake up 4rm ur dream?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
After the nassarawa disastrous campaign, Peter Obi and his Zombidients and Zombiediots have been careful with pictures
You constitute nuisance in this platform,you better go and hustle so that you can make a good living rather than spending all your time on nairaland attacking Obi
Learn,if you must criticize a politician do it constructively and also know that no matter what, politicians have a place where they meet and they can never be poor.
Learn from garfield1

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Johncarlo07: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.

At ur age u still nva get sense.
Repeating d same line,ova nd ova again.

Use ur brain,it's nt dere for decoration.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by a4cube: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

Arial view for event happening live at what time of the day? The time on your screen is still in advance
With Lafia written on the other side of the aerial view. Urchins and f00lishness na 5&6.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Johncarlo07: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
citygarden:
The crowd not even up to a local government crowd. Peter obi is just on tourist around the state.

Cry cry baby��

Ur tears are delicious. Continue donating Dem.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by MelesZanawi: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pdp must be weeping while looking at these pictures.

Crowd isn't that much, but they are tearing into Pdp's votes.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Period007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is governorship rally in Aba not presidential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
After the nassarawa disastrous campaign, Peter Obi and his Zombidients and Zombiediots have been careful with pictures

Campaign started since 28th September, why is Tinubu hiding?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by magzey: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
I can see PDP, Labour and APGA supporters enjoying themselves ,
A very low Crowds ,Obi is overhipe by media supporters grin

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
PDP stronghold....

Let me go and sleep abeg

Wait..... Guy, you can't go and sleep while you are asleep..... Please dream big.

Abia is fully OBIDIENT
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You constitute nuisance in this platform,you better go and hustle so that you can make a good living rather than spending all your time on nairaland attacking Obi
Learn,if you must criticize a politician do it constructively and also know that no matter what, politicians have a place where they meet and they can never be poor.
Learn from garfield1
Is there any politician here that I am criticizing but I do it because of frustrated people like you looking for who to blame for their disappointments and problems
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kyase:

You don start this rubbish again ba

abeg no too blame am,na their online president(pitobi)teach them hw to gv useless analysis...
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
citygarden:
Labour party campaign in osun is more than this, but they can't pull 1k vote doing election.

Even buhari pull more than obi crowd in 2003, 2007, 2011. Still he didn't win, until he make alliance with power broker in south west.

Or you want to tell me obi can pull more crowd than buhari.

Then why are you still scared of Obi..

Cry blood
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Aba ngwa
obi is stressing his self, why is he wasting time attending rally? Obidients are not out there we are in your houses in your heads know that and have peace
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Is this a wedding reception or a campaign.

Peter obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo. I wonder who is pushing this man when it's clear he has no chance in the coming election.

This is SE his region yet see how dry everywhere is.

Shame on obedients

Shame on you too
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
PDP stronghold....

Let me go and sleep abeg
in your dream?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
muykem:
This is Abia state. Peter Obi doesn't have chance.

Cry blood
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
asanausana91:
What is this? A presidential campaign? No no no this must be a birthday party.

Your burial ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go / This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.