Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) (37986 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Slic1: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
There is hope for Nigeria. Keyans now enjoy free visa to South Africa.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by drlateef: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
5K crowd renting as usual.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of Labour Party holds in UMUAHIA the capital of Abia State today. The people of the city all troop out to attend the campaign rally. H.E Peter Obi and the Vice Presidential candidate Ahmed Datti and their first lady are all present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB1jZJx1WmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbEW1LUvV4
Please correct the headline
It is governorship campaign not presidential
The presidential rally in abia is in December
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Is there any politician here that I am criticizing but I do it because of frustrated people like you looking for who to blame for their disappointments and problems

Why is your Drugnubu hiding like Palliative?

Campaign has started ol
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
PDP stronghold....

Let me go and sleep abeg
It is governorship campaign flag off
Not even presidential
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Is this a wedding reception or a campaign.

Peter obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo. I wonder who is pushing this man when it's clear he has no chance in the coming election.

This is SE his region yet see how dry everywhere is.

Shame on obedients

Is it about chance or about competence.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Goodnigga: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
aerial view please
is Lafia Abia?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Blaze14k:

Ok lets admit he lied about numbers he quoted and all fine i accept. Buh lemme ask u one question the manner u answer it will determine how intelligent or stupid ur are.

1)Under apc led government tinubu came out and promised u alot of things how many of them were they able to fulfill.

2) Under apc led government are you happy with the education, security, health and economic sector after 7.5 yrs
if you are using APC to judge tinubu why not use PDP to judge obi too and if you says PDP is better that APC why not campaign for atiku instead of obi? if you says both APC and PDP are evill party then have it in mind that obi was a pdp member too
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
citygarden:
The crowd not even up to a local government crowd. Peter obi is just on tourist around the state.
It is a governorship campaign flag off not a Presidential campaign.
The presidential campaign na next month grin
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by hollywater: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na Anambra go shock una,Abia is just the beginning.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Glink2018(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
This are part of ObiDENSE's stronghold.....so, he doesn't have a problem in winning Abia State grandiosely after all he is a regional candidate......
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Is this a wedding reception or a campaign.

Peter obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo. I wonder who is pushing this man when it's clear he has no chance in the coming election.

This is SE his region yet see how dry everywhere is.

Shame on obedients
Misleading headline
Its a governorship campaign flag off and not a Presidential campaign
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by 36STATES: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Drug pusher can't be president

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Is there any politician here that I am criticizing but I do it because of frustrated people like you looking for who to blame for their disappointments and problems
I am gainfully Employed and not like you that mostly sounds like someone that is mentally deranged by repeating same thing and being insultive.
seriously. you ain't making any sense,rather try to sell your candidates in a honourable way

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Illegal1:

abeg no too blame am,na their online president(pitobi)teach them hw to gv useless analysis...

Haba it’s annoying
He always depended on online noise to make his analysis
Even in the United States opinions polls don’t matter anymore
Yesterday’s midterm election proved that

But Garfield1 won’t stop projecting based on online noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by tyinfinity: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter disaster obi is a collosal failure in next year's election .obituary is not even popular in Abia
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by AyakaDunukofia: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
muykem:
This is Abia state. Peter Obi doesn't have chance.

The Igbo has a unique psychology that many of you will not understand.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of Labour Party holds in UMUAHIA the capital of Abia State today. The people of the city all troop out to attend the campaign rally. H.E Peter Obi and the Vice Presidential candidate Ahmed Datti and their first lady are all present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB1jZJx1WmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbEW1LUvV4

What about the video way he dey take he bath
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Blaze14k: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jones4190:

if you are using APC to judge tinubu why not use PDP to judge obi too and if you says PDP is better that APC why not campaign for atiku instead of obi? if you says both APC and PDP are evill party then have it in mind that obi was a pdp member too

No i will judge obi under apga get ur fact right besides he is contesting under labour party. Tinubu is under apc as the chairman of apc buh resigned to contest for presidential ticket and won. He is fully apc so pls answer the question and stop trying to twist anything

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:

I am gainfully Employed and not like you that mostly sounds like someone that is mentally deranged by repeating same thing and being insultive.
seriously. you ain't making any sense,rather try to sell your candidates in a honourable way
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, stop judging people by your mother's mental limitation, it is unacceptable, I didn't mention you in any of my comments, if your grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast moving trailers.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
See structure.. the people are the structure. Better Nigeria is upon us!
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
E chooooooke o! Our incoming president. This will be the first time i will be voting in my life, and my vote is for Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Blaze14k:

No i will judge obi under apga get ur fact right besides he is contesting under labour party. Tinubu is under apc as the chairman of apc buh resigned to contest for presidential ticket and won. He is fully apc so pls answer the question and stop trying to twist anything
then let us judge tinubu under AD, he has never won election under APC. his track record under AD are there for you to see.
go and verify
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by madapcmod: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ikpeazu the mad man for go stop them na. Anuofia muo!

LP is the rave of the moment.

Join the wining party, don't be left out or you capsize with APC and PDP
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, stop judging people by your mother's mental limitation, it is unacceptable, I didn't mention you in any of my comments, if your grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast moving trailers.
I never insulted your Loved ones but your comment shows that you are mentally unstable and you should not be co-abitting with sane human beings but should be washing Toilets or Locked up with the monkeys in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Maski87: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
This crowd cannot reach tinubu crowd, just wait and see,no be money ego chop?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Chicastle: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
We still Dey ph city Dey wait in grand style . If I no go Obi campaign ph here make rain fall

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Fab65501527: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Very good
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kyase:

You don start this rubbish again ba

Understand me.. One of my principles in life is never to underestimate or underrate anybody so as not to be negatively surprised.I rather exaggerate so that whatever happens falls within my calculus.that said,obi will surely win the 5 igbo states
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
citygarden:
The crowd not even up to a local government crowd. Peter obi is just on tourist around the state.

So u feel everyone that intends to vote obi must have to be pysically present in all his rallies? Millions of obi supporters who have made up their mind to vote him next year are gainfully employed they dont neccessary have to be in his rallies but will definetly troop out to vote him next year.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by OldNairalander(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wake up, OBI is changing the polity. The rent a crowd and buy vote politics kept us where we are now. Nigerians are wiser

asanausana91:
What is this? A presidential campaign? No no no this must be a birthday party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.