Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) (38008 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Wallai she sweet
Your mother is also happy
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by kingyakos: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother is also happy

Ur sister follow ur mama ashawo footsteps
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by edungene7: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
After the nassarawa disastrous campaign, Peter Obi and his Zombidients and Zombiediots have been careful with pictures
Yr mumu no too much campaign in Lafia that was frustrated by APC government in Nasarawa
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur sister follow ur mama ashawo footsteps
That is good for piggry-Odious-$m£lling sister and your virtue-less trollop carousing mother, they will bring money to feed you since you digging their dirty slacky holes
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by kingyakos: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
That is good for piggry-Odious-$m£lling sister and your virtue-less trollop carousing mother, they will bring money to feed you since you digging their dirty slacky holes

Ur sister squirt so wet abeg bring her undies for her make she change up.

Ur mama do wash and wear
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur sister squirt so wet abeg bring her undies for her make she change up.

Ur mama do wash and wear
So you ragged your trollop mother and piggy-sister to extend they now roam Onitsha market clothless
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Oziens: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
aerial view please
Why are you bereaved over Peter Obi Campaign train? Why not mind your biz and support whoever your preferred candidate is.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by citygarden(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Use ondo as a case study, how many votes does labour party have not up too 1k vote. With so much crowd in their rallies. Politics is not about crowd you pull to come to your rally.

JOemmy:

So u feel everyone that intends to vote obi must have to be pysically present in all his rallies? Millions of obi supporters who have made up their mind to vote him next year are gainfully employed they dont neccessary have to be in his rallies but will definetly troop out to vote him next year.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oziens:

Why are you bereaved over Peter Obi Campaign train? Why not mind your biz and support whoever your preferred candidate is.
it is you grieving and unconsolable over my comment, all I ask was aerial view, you are acting as if I am suffocating you, if your grieves and frustration are too much for you, approach fast moving trailers
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by citygarden(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Scared of who? Obi. Even he was Atiku VP candidate. All together they didn't defeat APC. Talkless of when they are now working separately.

Kingsmeal:

Then why are you still scared of Obi..

Cry blood
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Ojiofor: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
PDP stronghold....

Let me go and sleep abeg

PDP stronghold by rigging but now with BVAS Peter Obi And Alex Otti will be victorious.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Blaze14k: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jones4190:

I'm doing fine in Lagos, Lagos is better than your state if not I would have relocate to your state since

Im not from Anambra.. for ur info. Im from delta state. Let it be on the record when tinubu gets in there u elected a bad leader who dont care about u but himself and his kingsmen
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Anakazo22: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Africum:
Alex Otti: The Governorship Campaign of Labour Party holds in UMUAHIA the capital of Abia State today. The people of the city all troop out to attend the campaign rally. H.E Peter Obi and the Vice Presidential candidate Ahmed Datti and their first lady are all present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB1jZJx1WmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbEW1LUvV4

Kai, Peter obi really help labour party
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
citygarden:

Scared of who? Obi. Even he was Atiku VP candidate. All together they didn't defeat APC. Talkless of when they are now working separately.

Even upon the 2 bullion vans, Lagos couldn't produce 600k votes for APC..

Your Drugnubu and you urchins will learn a lesson 2023

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by KingMack(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
see the joy on this boys face.. he's hopeful for redemption cool

Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by ChukM: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
For those not aware ,Abia state govt only approved the use of a secondary school for the campaign.

Just like they did in Nassarawa.

How many people can the school accommodate?better it's like this than overflow which might lead to stampede.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
So you ragged your trollop mother and piggy-sister to extend they now roam Onitsha market clothless

Ur mama say ur papa na bastard and e no sabi nack
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
With all due respect Mr Writer, this is Ngwa high school in Aba not Umuahia. Please you people should always verify things before you write in the Media so you don't feed the public nonsense!
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
aerial view please
side view nko grin obi will flog pdp in east badly and south south
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by caracas: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
After the nassarawa disastrous campaign, Peter Obi and his Zombidients and Zombiediots have been careful with pictures
Still will not stop obi from Winning Nassarawa n eventually becoming president
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Blaze14k:

Im not from Anambra.. for ur info. Im from delta state. Let it be on the record when tinubu gets in there u elected a bad leader who dont care about u but himself and his kingsmen
Lagos is still better than delta state
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by rollywise(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Is this a wedding reception or a campaign.

Peter obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo. I wonder who is pushing this man when it's clear he has no chance in the coming election.

This is SE his region yet see how dry everywhere is.

Shame on obedients

Shame on your parents for raising a failure. You speak of the only one man who truly means well for Nigeria like that. Look all around you and see the sufferings because of selfish men in power. Obi is the only one who has proven beyond bounds the spirit of CONTENTMENT even in public office. Yet you open rotten brain to type dusty things about him. Your children will grow to suffer tomorrow the consequences of your actions today. Mark my words
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Blaze14k: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jones4190:

Lagos is still better than delta state

Bro eat ur lagos if you like idk.. since u like someone who rule u like an emperor.. All i know is he wont be my president cos if he does i will leave this country for u all. I wont allow him take my hustle all to himself my money is very important to me
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Burna440(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
That’s an image from Lafia

slivertongue:
Aba made
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by Maleekdon: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hold me responsible if i can’t rebuild Nigeria - Peter Obi Campaign at Benue State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxXl6rNgsE
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by guychidile: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
ObiDient movement and yusfulness is the slogan for now
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur mama say ur papa na bastard and e no sabi nack
So your trollop mother later confess to you she is devil incarnate, what a life, it is getting interesting, tell your ESN fathers when you see them
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by olaitan1mongo: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
What is this? A presidential campaign? No no no this must be a birthday party.What is this? A presidential campaign? No no no this must be a birthday party....
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mental ability is insignificant, you think everyone support a candidate for money? so ridiculous, I don't for free and fun, I don't collect a dime from anyone, I am sufficient through the unlimited grace and unabated favours of Jesus Christ.
haha,Am sure your pastor and your family will be so ashamed of you,
you can't communicate appropriately without insults
Go and study your Bible if you are a believer as you claim
abeg try to get sense
Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by PandoraObi: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:

haha,Am sure your pastor and your family will be so ashamed of you,
you can't communicate appropriately without insults
Go and study your Bible if you are a believer as you claim
abeg try to get sense
Pastor? well you own your family that is ashamed of you is not my concern, if you reply me without insult, I will not even bother to reply but you insulted and you want me to overlook it, that show you are delusional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo , Dangote, Saraki, Alakija, Spotted At Polo Tournament In Lagos / President Buhari Receives Newly Elected Officers In Aso Rock (Photos) / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.