Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign (28477 Views)

Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / PDP Presents Ogun Governorship Flag To Adebutu / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Glink2018(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zeezenho:
Afonja with lies and propaganda.any ways the bodillion druggie will not smell that seat.

ObiDENCE crew member.....i see you.. .your principal was barking.like a dog in the last Town hall meeting.

May you never labour.in.vain
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Picardor2: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:
If he likes, let him be in Abia for Kanu's dog's burial. Na him sabi

Rubbish talk
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Gozac: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118280443:
Obi and Lies sha........
Who do am dat tin......
Boy Lamba himself......

The lies he cannot lie, do not exist grin cheesy wink
You bigger than this path you have taken. I used to respect you in this forum but you have made me to think that you may be having some juvenile syndromes
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Picardor2: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118280443:
Obi and Lies sha........
Who do am dat tin......
Boy Lamba himself......

The lies he cannot lie, do not exist grin cheesy wink

Apc and pdp have been lying to u for the past how many yrs. Shameless man
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by hopexter(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
fijiuba:
Who told you that I suppott Obi . You see how insecure you can be.
No body has ever supported tinubu without looking stupid and I confirmed it.

This is the first time Tinubu is contesting, who are those looking stupid for supporting him? You must be better than the millions of Nigeria supporting Tinubu. Hypocrite undecided
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by jcross19: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
tongue

Na wa oo

I have one prayer for you' may God handle your life and your destiny the way buhari is handling Nigeria economy' say amen to it..
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Gozac: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
ibechris:

Immediately Otti left,the owner of the bank made his son the MD and the guy started running the bank his own way. Secrets records had it that the guy started living extremely large,that he even went about with chartered jet until he ran the bank aground.

Ask old staff of the bank and u will hear more about the way and manner he travelled on private jets to host birthday parties for ladies in Duba and Malta.

I was a banker and the source was from one of their staff member and a manager of one of their branches in Abuja then.

You are correct, he finally financed one botched steel company floated by some Lebanese that gulped so much money from the bank. I was told his mother stampeded his father into making him the MD and now the rest is history. I was pained by it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Ireportlive: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
jcross19:
I have one prayer for you' may God handle your life and your destiny the way buhari is handling Nigeria economy' say amen to it..

I have one prayer for you may God handle your life and that of your family the way PDP handle Nigeria or Peter Obi handled Anambra

Say amen let's see if you are not a mere keyboard coward

It's not by force to qoute strangers especially if you know your are not sensible enough to behave with decorum and not like a primitive babarian
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by julaion: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy cheesy

PETER OBI HAS PROBLEMS PHYSICALLY AND HEALTH WISE. MAN CANT STAND WELL EXCEPT HE PUT HAND FOR BACK. THIS MAN CANT EVEN STAND FOR LONG. IS THIS THE EMPTY PRODUCT SOME OBIDENSE AND IP0B YOOOTS ARE TRYING TO SELL TO US.

OBI IS A TALENTED BORN LIAR. HE WENT THERE FOR HIS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN BUT AS PEOPLE NO TURN UP, HE CHANGED IT TO OTTI'S CAMPAIGN. A MAN DT LIES LIKE THIS CANNOT RULE NIGERIA. HOT TEMPERED, SLUGGISH, FRAGILE, NO QUALITY GOVERNANCE AND SO MUCH. OBI IS NOT A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, HE CANT EVEN WIN A LOCAL GOVT ELECTION IN LAGOS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GOD f OBI d
As e dey pain you e go dey sweet us
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
fijiuba:
Urchins and stupidity are like five and six. How many of them will employ tinubu at that age to work for them.

But they want to force him on Nigeria with how demanding the condition of this country is. May tinubu urchins die young.

May the money they have collected to defend the indefensible choke their throat .

They'd suffer forever since they wish us suffering.

You don't have to curse people simply bcoz they are not on the same page with you.
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Lionnation: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
ibechris:

Immediately Otti left,the owner of the bank made his son the MD and the guy started running the bank his own way. Secrets records had it that the guy started living extremely large,that he even went about with chartered jet until he ran the bank aground.

Ask old staff of the bank and u will hear more about the way and manner he travelled on private jets to host birthday parties for ladies in Duba and Malta.

I was a banker and the source was from one of their staff member and a manager of one of their branches in Abuja then.

it's a pity big man children are usually worst mangers of their fathers assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Does this man sleep. After arrival here and there, you will still be third in the ballot
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by iamjavadem(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Your day just dey break. That's how all the platforms do, they just carry news and hope for traffic. Traffic is the only important thing to them. Now you know.
StrongandMighty:
Nairaland is now an epicentre for fake news, mods push threads to front page without verifying.
I saw the thread on front page and I was highly disappointed..

There was nothing like Labour Party presidential campaign that happened in Umuahia today neither was Peter Obi in Umuahia, it was a flag off campaign for the Labour Party governorship candidate Alex Otti which happened at Aba and not umuahia!
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by ibechris(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gozac:

You are correct, he finally financed one botched steel company floated by some Lebanese that gulped so much money from the bank. I was told his mother stampeded his father into making him the MD and now the rest is history. I was pained by it

Thank u for this contribution.
We are all on the same page.

Kudos.
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
micellgevity:
They quickly changed it to Oti's campaign flag off when the turnout was low and unimpressive. Awon liars.
on wednesday are you blind this was done in Aba city not umuahia peter obi will be ur president come 2023
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by tyinfinity: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zeezenho:
Afonja with lies and propaganda.any ways the bodillion druggie will not smell that seat.
Your OSU parents can not prevent tinubu from being the next president.An OSU like you from questionable background in igboland that his forefathers and mother's were thrown to evil forest should stop parading yourself in public. Go to the river and take bath for two years before you can be cleanse of the evil of your forefathers that lead them into the evil forest
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by imrany20(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dave2011:

The guy is simply useless!!!

Pls stay away from the obituaries, they're in pains.
Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by jcross19: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:

I have one prayer for you may God handle your life and that of your family the way PDP handle Nigeria or Peter Obi handled Anambra

Say amen let's see if you are not a mere keyboard coward

It's not by force to qoute strangers especially if you know your are not sensible enough to behave with decorum and not like a primitive babarian
I will say amen!!! Because during PDP one bag of rice is 7k and it was not worse like this... God forbid APC. APC is a disaster... Now I sent you a prayer you couldn't say amen to it to tell you that you are selling evil and you knew it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos) / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.